What's new

Whats up with Halcy ?

Yes, please! I've been meaning to make a thread, but kept forgetting.. for the past four days, there has only been one Halcyona Battle at 12 PM.

It is supposed to be "Battle of the Golden Plains -12:00 PM / 9:30 PM (everyday)."

The two rounds, I would guess is to cater to two main regions, but.. I haven't been able to attend it since it changed to once a day.

Please fix! ;)

I miss Halcy! It's been a while since we had a 9:30 PM Halcy... just super long conflict/peace.
Hope it can be fixed cuz I'm sure a lot of people like me can't attend the 12:00 PM one. Maybe server resets messed it up? :confused:

Yes, please! I've been meaning to make a thread, but kept forgetting.. for the past four days, there has only been one Halcyona Battle at 12 PM.

It is supposed to be "Battle of the Golden Plains -12:00 PM / 9:30 PM (everyday)."

The two rounds, I would guess is to cater to two main regions, but.. I haven't been able to attend it since it changed to once a day.

Please fix! ;)

I have no life so having more than one would be super nice as I am sleeping at all different times :p

No I agree since a lot of us are from Europe and a lot us of are from North America the time difference can't please everyone, but if there's only one a day that alienates a big part of the world if it's at weird times, some of us have to work or have studying to do.

I actually would like halcy to be every other day, with increased rewards. There are TOO MANY events as it is, and it's extremely distracting. Make things less frequent but more rewarding otherwise I feel like I'm pigeonholed into 20 events in the span of "after work"

I actually would like halcy to be every other day, with increased rewards. There are TOO MANY events as it is, and it's extremely distracting. Make things less frequent but more rewarding otherwise I feel like I'm pigeonholed into 20 events in the span of "after work"
It would be fine if Halcy is on the days that Abyssal isn't, as long as it's 2 times a day again. ;(

I don't think Halcy/Battle of the Golden Plains will be at 9:30 PM anymore unless it's fixed somehow @Sparkle @IronLady

Hey guys
We have analyzed the timing of two battles and there’s indeed an overlap currently.
What we can do, is to change the time for one of the battles, but a 12 hours break must be taken into account. So, here is the options we came up with:
1. Leave battle at 9:30 pm and move morning battle to 9:30 am
2. Leave battle 12 pm and move the second to 12 am
3. Move both: first 11 am, second 11 pm
4. Move both: first 10 am, second 10 pm

Let us know which option you prefer.

I say option 3.
Options 1 and 4 would mess with morning Mistmerrow. Option 2 is fine, but the night one is a bit late and same as daily reset.

Back