What's new

Who are the strongest East and West guilds on the server so far?

The west best guild is without a doubt Wanted. Buying Time is a close second, with Guardians and Me Too being somewhere around there, but Wanted is definitely running some heavy hitters and good tactics currently.

East has a few strong guilds, with Leeched Girls Can't Say No being one of the strongest, im gay being another strong contender, and monkey madness having some pretty tough groups too.

The west best guild is without a doubt Wanted. Buying Time is a close second, with Guardians and Me Too being somewhere around there, but Wanted is definitely running some heavy hitters and good tactics currently.

East has a few strong guilds, with Leeched Girls Can't Say No being one of the strongest, im gay being another strong contender, and monkey madness having some pretty tough groups too.
Sound as a pound brother, i've been waiting to join Wanted but i've not been on a lot so it's hard finding them when they're online as well. LSD had some issues there though which is why i've asked the question in terms of planning/leadership etc.

Won't judge anyone until i've actually met them myself but I wanted to know if that resonated with anyone. Also what's the gearscore looking like for you at the moment?

Sound as a pound brother, i've been waiting to join Wanted but i've not been on a lot so it's hard finding them when they're online as well. LSD had some issues there though which is why i've asked the question in terms of planning/leadership etc.

Won't judge anyone until i've actually met them myself but I wanted to know if that resonated with anyone. Also what's the gearscore looking like for you at the moment?

I believe wanted's GS average just broke 3k. For myself personally I'm pushing 4.2k. I failed regrading my spear like 8 times this morning tho, so that slowed my progression a bit.

I believe wanted's GS average just broke 3k. For myself personally I'm pushing 4.2k. I failed regrading my spear like 8 times this morning tho, so that slowed my progression a bit.
Urgh unlucky man, are you trying to get it to Celestial or Divine? And are you still just farming mobs for your cash moneys? Found out as a melee I can farm like 190 purses an hour just feel like I need a better spot to AoE farm at the moment.

Mannnn, I've been trying to get into a guild. Still only lv 50. Questing is a slow roll, and I haven't had much time to play lately. Womp womp.

I farm purses still, yes, and goldfish. I was just trying to go celestial as a stat stick but RNGesus is a fickle lover sometimes.

Not to hijack the thread, but Wanted is actively recruiting healers right now, for any potential members. But you must be able to do world events and guild events whenever you can.

Wanted rank 1? lol your answer is pretty biased. lets put it factual shall we?

upload_2017-11-8_14-52-42.png

upload_2017-11-8_14-52-55.png

(both screen shots were taken at the same time, i don't know why the members are like that)

Holy shit, I'm pretty sure Pservers numbers are greater than Live servers numbers right now. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Trion is fuuuuuuucked

Holy shit, I'm pretty sure Pservers numbers are greater than Live servers numbers right now. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Trion is fuuuuuuucked
And so they should be, they're thoroughly in denial and unable to recognize mistakes and adapt to them they literally bury their heads in the sand and it makes me sick, so screw them who cares?

I was in wanted for a short period. They have good leadership and big goals. If they can keep it together and organized they will remain in the top.
As far as being number one? It's still early, going by dominions is a shit way of looking at it. Whoever controls content for the longest or most consistantley will develop an edge. Id give it more time to see how it pans out. Guilds tend to break apart pretty quick if the going gets tough.

WANTED ranked 1 lul, run from doms, recruit ebonsongs, does wanted know how any content works

how can u judge a guild vs a guild that never dom? wanted is sitting in the side lines, not really doing shit but carebear.. buying time is always contesting world content against other top tier guild.. where is wanted ? carebearing makes you #1 now? lool

how can u judge a guild vs a guild that never dom? wanted is sitting in the side lines, not really doing shit but carebear.. buying time is always contesting world content against other top tier guild.. where is wanted ? carebearing makes you #1 now? lool
I was in wanted for a couple days, they are very nice people however they never did much or wanted to do much when asked lol which is why they lost a healer. With that being said they are one of the few i have seen so far at that time make it to seroth in serpentis without glitching them. They are a strong guild when they work togeather but due to lack of motivation/organization i wouldn't place them at the top.

I'm trying to figure out how Wanted is even remotely better than Buying Time. And I'm not even trying to be biased because I'm in BT but um... what?

is this the Woof guy who is trash and just cries all day? I heard you suck from Shawnzy

To be fair, Shawnzy is the last person anyone should even take seriously.

Back