What's new

Will trade packs requirement be adjusted in 3.0?

Do you think the ArcheRage team should revert Trade Packs requirements back to 2.9 in 3.0?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Henseus

Some packs now needs 1 gilda star (no one will pay 1 gilda star for a pack, no one did it in live, no one will do it here)

And the trade packs that don't require 1 gilda star to make, now have their requirement doubled.

For example: You now need 30 apples to craft one Gweonid Apple Pies Pack, in 2.9 you needed only 15 apples. With this new rate, I can't even burn my daily 5k labor doing only trade runs (which is what I like the most in ArcheAge)

Even tho I have 2x 16.16 farms and access to 2 more 16x16 farms from my friend, filling both of them with apple trees won't net me enough apples to be able to burn all my 5k labor with trade packs only (and also there is my friend that would like to use his farms too...)

I would make Halcyona Yam Pasta Pack, but since the requirement doubled for all no gilda stars packs, I don't even know how many Yams I have to plant to craft 9 packs for delivery...

Guys please, do something, revert it back to what it was in 2.9, no wonder why no one liked 3.0 that much in terms of Trade Packs run.

they did on live, they will do here, ur bullshiting . Just create chars as the new race for fast farming gilda and use them to craft then repeat

Gilda are worth far more on this server then to live. Also to craft packs you have to be 52... so your suggestion is a level an alt to 52, burn gilda and repeat everytime???

The removal of gilda to make packs was requested/suggested by a lot of people prior to the patch and they pretty much decided they weren't going to remove this requirement. I doubt they'll do it now if they shot it down prior.

No idea why they dont see how bad this is for the game... Gilda stars are way to valualable especially on this server

The removal of gilda to make packs was requested/suggested by a lot of people prior to the patch and they pretty much decided they weren't going to remove this requirement. I doubt they'll do it now if they shot it down prior.
There were a lot of suggestions/requests made by the community in the discussion thread that just got completely ignored. I honestly am starting to wonder if they listened to us at all...

I just gave up and now i'll go for Fertilizer packs. They were better anyway, you need the same mats for any fertilizer pack, the annyoing thing is that you need 4 mats, and I only have 2 farms.

Welp, like I said, this is the first AA private server, when AA private servers get more popular, many new servers will appear with better mechanics any way less annoyance.

Back