What's new

Wipe everything, refund credits once Anticheat is ready

Average players by normal means are definitelly able to obtain 1, 2 divine pieces ,in rare occasions, more if they are really lucky, but entire sets, and epic sets on top, that is just a joke.

And you do realise that those about 5 players you're talking about with divine sets and epics are... not the average player!
Sure, RNG can curse you or bless you, but if you roll the dice enough times, you'll get the number you want.
What you see, the divine, the epic, is the successes those people got. Not the failures. You see 1 divine weapon, they see 9 celestial weapons that broke before getting one divine.

And you do realise that those about 5 players you're talking about with divine sets and epics are... not the average player!
Sure, RNG can curse you or bless you, but if you roll the dice enough times, you'll get the number you want.
What you see, the divine, the epic, is the successes those people got. Not the failures. You see 1 divine weapon, they see 9 celestial weapons that broke before getting one divine.

That is optimistic and narrowing it down.
Quite possible, but as do are other scenarios.

Players occasionally turning regrade hacks on.
Noone has ever been able to prove regrade hacks, and the VERY FEW members that have gotten EXTREMELY lucky were looked at and cleared by the admins.

Players buying gold from gold sellers who use speed hacks to farm braziers and deliver packs.
This I definately know happens and its obvious but should be fixed to ateast alot slower but proabaly wont slow down.

Average players by normal means are definitelly able to obtain 1, 2 divine pieces ,in rare occasions, more if they are really lucky, but entire sets, and epic sets on top, that is just a joke.
Who has an entire epic set? Ive seen divines, and Ive seen people who blow up 5 celest get 2 epics (Happened twice to my knowledge) thats all just RNG mate, Ive spend over $10 000 on live servers and havent gotten 1 epic, ive gotten 1 divine and thats it. The rest blew up. Its just shit luck for some and good luck for others.

This is what most ppl dont get, they've spent 100$ on credits and sold them BEFORE AND AFTER the market crash and also farmed there ass off crafted shitloads got super lucky and spent all there money regrading.

To the retards mad that there is already divine/epic etc.. think of this:

First the labor is 4x, so you can craft a lot more. Then the growth time is 2x, so you gets mats even faster, oh yeh also the drops rate is increased, again more mats.

These add up you know, its basically if we had been playing on official for 6 months already, so stop crying and go out there and get your own items.

If its so easy, then why do a Rollback? :thinking:

I'd be fine with a reboot, I lost properties to hackers and douches and would be more then fine with a reboot. I have a crap ton of mats farmed tons of work in and still fine with a restart. Get hackers taken care of, get donations working and have a fresh start event. Can't be too hard to just re-apply credits already bought. Only people that lose out are the douches hacking and the douches buying from the RMT bots we see daily. Not only that but many folks had no idea about this server till all the land was gone already anyway... A reboot won't scare anyone off this is already better then Trion.

While on the subject make respec cost half the money or free so folks can experiment. Those worried about the P2W aspect lower the price on credits to the point your being compensated for server costs and making a decent amount for upgrades. Credits will be worth less in game and easier to aquire closing the appearance of a P2W gap. Or lower the attempt fee on regarding. Will create more product lowering prices enough that non neckbeards can get in the game faster. Unless ofc that scares the people who think they are good because they use a weapon 4 tiers above most everyone else. I watched it on release my guild m8 Batman had the first epic Delphi nodachi on the server and literally rickrolled groups of people at a time. Then as gear caught up ... /criesalot

I'd be fine with a reboot, I lost properties to hackers and douches and would be more then fine with a reboot. I have a crap ton of mats farmed tons of work in and still fine with a restart. Get hackers taken care of, get donations working and have a fresh start event. Can't be too hard to just re-apply credits already bought. Only people that lose out are the douches hacking and the douches buying from the RMT bots we see daily. Not only that but many folks had no idea about this server till all the land was gone already anyway... A reboot won't scare anyone off this is already better then Trion.

While on the subject make respec cost half the money or free so folks can experiment. Those worried about the P2W aspect lower the price on credits to the point your being compensated for server costs and making a decent amount for upgrades. Credits will be worth less in game and easier to aquire closing the appearance of a P2W gap. Or lower the attempt fee on regarding. Will create more product lowering prices enough that non neckbeards can get in the game faster. Unless ofc that scares the people who think they are good because they use a weapon 4 tiers above most everyone else. I watched it on release my guild m8 Batman had the first epic Delphi nodachi on the server and literally rickrolled groups of people at a time. Then as gear caught up ... /criesalot
1. Gold sinks are very important for a healthy economy and I'm pretty sure regrading is one of if not the best gold sinks in the game.
Which means that even if the supply is bigger, since gold is worth less, the prices might not even change or they might get more expensive.

2. Gear disparity will always exist, if the average gear becomes divine then the top will be epic/legendary. You'll never have everyone at similar gear score, just doesn't happen.

3. Land will always be taken, regardless if hackers exist. It's a market that even legit players take advantage of and try to get as much land as possible to sell. (Also kind of a moot point considering even newer players after this supposed reboot will also have no land. And that is OK because that's how it is supposed to work. The more time you spend ingame to better your account the more things you deserve to have.)

4. Credits worth less = Cashers cashing less
Cashers cashing less = Credits worth more
It won't change, it's a loop.

The only time any of that applies is in the beginning, the demand skyrockets creating high prices as players all get geared more product builds up on the AH creating lower prices. Basic supply and demand, also in all honesty once you hit epic and above you have the ability to take out another player in one rotation even if their weapons mythic. When you are running a t1 unique or even t2 celestial you spend your time in AA getting bent over a counter.

Gold Sinks are put in games to keep you playing the game longer not all of them are to balance the economy. While I don't care about the regrade costs as much and I can see your point but the prices can be adjusted ongoing to reflect the state of the game. I personally won't regrade past celestial because I don't play enough to have enough cash to do it 1k times and I play longer then most average people. At the rate I earned money on live 600g a day it would take 3 years to get into the end game gear. Respec costs shouldn't even be an issue. Spec being free doesn't alter anything.

Any time you have a situation where only 10% of the population are in a gear bracket you have an issue, like it or not call players like me whiners all you want but eventually you won't have us around to kill it's that simple. I have played hardcore games since their inception and one guaranteed constant thing you ALWAYS see happen is the hardcore few end up playing on a ghost server when they get their way. If you want to be one of a very very small population after a year then by all means allow the gear gaps to widen. I am saying if you take a proactive approach to working to make things progress well then the populations will stay.

Not a good idea to wipe a month of progress for the majority of users whom worked hard the honest way to progress in the game.

I am an honest hard working player with a decent amount to lose still don't mind it happening if it were to happen. Anyhoo we know it won't happen just a thought. I know that I can't upgrade my cart atm and getting wrecked over and over everytime I try to grind mobs so not progressing anyway. Just log in make tax certs plant pine wait for RNGeesus to cut me some slack.

The only time any of that applies is in the beginning, the demand skyrockets creating high prices as players all get geared more product builds up on the AH creating lower prices. Basic supply and demand, also in all honesty once you hit epic and above you have the ability to take out another player in one rotation even if their weapons mythic. When you are running a t1 unique or even t2 celestial you spend your time in AA getting bent over a counter.

Gold Sinks are put in games to keep you playing the game longer not all of them are to balance the economy. While I don't care about the regrade costs as much and I can see your point but the prices can be adjusted ongoing to reflect the state of the game. I personally won't regrade past celestial because I don't play enough to have enough cash to do it 1k times and I play longer then most average people. At the rate I earned money on live 600g a day it would take 3 years to get into the end game gear. Respec costs shouldn't even be an issue. Spec being free doesn't alter anything.

Any time you have a situation where only 10% of the population are in a gear bracket you have an issue, like it or not call players like me whiners all you want but eventually you won't have us around to kill it's that simple. I have played hardcore games since their inception and one guaranteed constant thing you ALWAYS see happen is the hardcore few end up playing on a ghost server when they get their way. If you want to be one of a very very small population after a year then by all means allow the gear gaps to widen. I am saying if you take a proactive approach to working to make things progress well then the populations will stay.
1. Once you hit epic you'll have an easier time killing people that have low gear, obviously their weapon grade won't matter if they can't hit you, it's their armour that matters and when you get high grade armour, that epic of yours won't be that epic.

2. Gold sinks aren't just meant to keep you playing, they're essential to any economy, if gold sinks weren't a thing the coin would be devalued so much to the point where even arcane gear might cost you a pretty penny. Adjusting prices to reflect the state of the game isn't a good idea either, if you start low and keep increasing prices then newer players will complain over and over just like how they complain they can't find land because older players had a head start over them.
You're also exaggerating, even if you play longer than the average person, if you're not doing anything productive then obviously you won't have the gold to do anything, that's how progression works.
And sure I agree, respect costs being free would probably not change anything as their price is so low anyway.

3. This is a game design issue, the game is very heavy on RNG and there's not much ArcheRage could do. Sure they could tweak values of grading so pvp isn't an one-hit fest, but then you'd also have to tweak so many other values, like in PvE, etc.
(Which kind of contradicts your 2nd paragraph, if you don't want people to have high gear then why would you even lower regrade costs? Or maybe you think everyone having epic weapons would actually make it balanced? It wouldn't.)
You could also limit what grades people can get but you already have people with legendary weapons because they got lucky, do you think limiting grades would be a good idea? I don't. People would just gear up even faster and get bored of the game.
If the game you're playing is hardcore then it's pretty obvious the hardcore players would be the last ones to leave, the average player just isn't as hardcore as most would like to believe. (Also, hardcore players SHOULD be rewarded for being hardcore, I'd never play a game that doesn't respect the time I put into it.)

Yeah, because in game power have to be bound to credit card, right? This "top" players spent real money to get more resources. Using goldseller service, or sell credit/credit items or resell credits after marketplace system broken. If you have to pay real money to get better items that is p2w. This is Arche(R)age. We have less whales because less players spend RM in private/illegal servers and pay money to get currency is not working in the last week(s). But this is same virus. Most of PLAYERS hate this logic. IF you pay more you get more. Your time and knowledge is less important than your wallet. If any team or company can offer better (less p2w) system this server will die like others. Because it doesn't handle core problems. But this is fun... now... yet. Delay castle rush some weeks! Castles later = problems will be visible later. :D

Or I am wrong and NA players love to PAY instead of play. Except the case when others can pay more or same and investment will not give them advantage in the end. ^^

Not true, those of us who worked for our land have it strategically places as well as used our gold to upgrade our gear and boats would also loose all that work.
OK, this is final argument. Give us that wipe/rolback! Pain of this troll worth more than my time investment and gear. :p

Last edited:
Well it's already confirmed by a lot of us that hacking is really possible in this server so hacking in-game account is not that possible either.

My account got hacked 2 times in a row the first time I got hacked is November 4,2017 which the hacker get everything valuable and deleted some stuff on my account as well. But after reporting and posting my issue on the proper forum thread after 3days I just told em to cancel the investigation cause I just really wanna play the game normally again with my friends and just go on with the incident. But yesterday (Nov 19,2017) same thing happen to my account all the items / valuable stuff most of my land got wiped out all the effort that I put in after the first incident got wiped out again and this time I really do hope that @IronLady @Sparkle will help me out this time.

Well it's already confirmed by a lot of us that hacking is really possible in this server so hacking in-game account is not that possible either.

My account got hacked 2 times in a row the first time I got hacked is November 4,2017 which the hacker get everything valuable and deleted some stuff on my account as well. But after reporting and posting my issue on the proper forum thread after 3days I just told em to cancel the investigation cause I just really wanna play the game normally again with my friends and just go on with the incident. But yesterday (Nov 19,2017) same thing happen to my account all the items / valuable stuff most of my land got wiped out all the effort that I put in after the first incident got wiped out again and this time I really do hope that @IronLady @Sparkle will help me out this time.
Sounds more like a you problem, I have yet to see anyone complaining about getting hacked and you get hacked twice? Are you using the same passwords? Are you sure you have no viruses in your PC? Are you sharing your account? Plenty of reasons you could've been hacked, but twice? Goddamn.

lets be honest the server is seriously tainted right now, and you're not going to remove items/gold that has been acquired by illegitimate means. the server shouldn't of came up without atleast a simple anticheat in the first place but here's to hoping at least some form of Ingame moderation sometime in the future
Suck a dick. Lmao. I only have a 3500 gs, and a few pieces of land. But I'm not trying to redo everything I've done. Stop crying.

Sounds more like a you problem, I have yet to see anyone complaining about getting hacked and you get hacked twice? Are you using the same passwords? Are you sure you have no viruses in your PC? Are you sharing your account? Plenty of reasons you could've been hacked, but twice? Goddamn.

On the first incident tbh which is nov 4 when I got hacked first time I did always change my account password lots of time everytime I get a good progress in my in game character that's why I get suprise when I woke up and saw my items is not there anymore and lands. Yeah of course I do have anti-virus(built in one). Yeah it happen when I tried buying lots of good stuff on faction chat. It seems like hacker targeting low profile players that buy good stuff or something well I saw someone got hacked as well. https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?members/dudderz.1659/#profile-post-414 this guy and I'm pretty sure my password is unique enough so it's not really possible to guess it.

Back