What's new

xldiag.dll Issues

QwaseMoto

I used the xldiag.dll from archeage to get past this and then had to also replace dbghelp.dll and x2game.dll and I press play and it starts archeage.exe but the game never actually creates a window.

Prior to replacing them, I tried repair 3 times, and I am on windows 7.

upload_2017-11-23_21-58-56.png

Are you trying to install it in the same place as AA official ?

Put it in it's own folder ..... How hard is it to install a game. You literally click and install .....

It was installed in it's own directory, I used the .msi installer. Please NOTE: I said I copied the .dll's from the official game.

QwaseMoto did it work , cause it seems to happend to me as well i have windows 7 on my pc on my laptop windows 10 it works but here nothing still same thing
error.png

After getting banned because of FOV Mod i decided to fully uninstall and get a fresh install so when the ban is solved i wouldn't have further issues.. I am getting the same Error and i have tried both the client download and torrent.. Both are bring up the same error.

Has anyone managed to figure out a solution?

Edit: ArcheRage has been installed in its own Directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage.to NA)

After getting banned because of FOV Mod i decided to fully uninstall and get a fresh install so when the ban is solved i wouldn't have further issues.. I am getting the same Error and i have tried both the client download and torrent.. Both are bring up the same error.

Has anyone managed to figure out a solution?

Edit: ArcheRage has been installed in its own Directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcheRage.to NA)

What version of Windows are you running?

Can you try deleting that file and then repair your game files.

See also: http://www.fixfilemissing.com/dll-error/xldiag.dll.html

Last edited:
Its been sorted! Thanks for the help!.. for me it took uninstalling and doing a fresh install again (5th install between client and torrent).. Now for any1 having the same problem.. i dont know which one worked as i downloaded both at the same time and one worked!

After the first 3 installs not working i uninstalled everything, deleted all files to do with AR and AA (just to be sure) restarted PC and then downloaded client and torrent. Hope it helps!

Back