What's new

You will agree with me even if you hate me.

Not

Do you know what literally drives me crazy? In this game you have to stay on the wheel of your SAIL boat all the time for it to go forward... ITs a SAIL BOAT the great thing about a sail boat and the reason why is so pleasant to have one is BECAUSE you dont have to be at the wheel all the time for it to KEEP MOVING.

Its called CRUISING... I want to feel like being KEVING COTSNER IN WATTER WORLD, go see what he does instead of HOLDING ON TO THE wheel... WHILE he sails... !!

REALLY GO WATCH THAT MOVIE you will come back right to ARCHERAGE and use your speed boat a lot.

Try not to trash the forum, is how we look to new players.

53 people saw it and even when they try to find a way to disagree they could not xD.

It would be cool if they were able to manage a small overhaul of some sort to ships, adjusting sails, cruising, etc.

It would be cool if they were able to manage a small overhaul of some sort to ships, adjusting sails, cruising, etc.
Adjusting sails beyong of we could do as is, in case we do get cruising would be just fine but to adjust possition would be to much we would need all kind of programing and even would have to mess with the 3d engine.

But taking away the need to stay at the wheel would make by itself the whole trick. We could make a video to compare normal archeage solo sailing playability and then put 2 guys playing with this change added... It would look like the comparizon between waterworld's kevin kostner and the "automatic system" of homer simpson to replace him at work.

Back