New profile posts

Database has crashed. Due to it maintenance starts 20 minutes earlier than announced. Will inform you as soon as server is online.
I made an image of the Trader's cloak and fused it with my attack speed guild cloak, but don't want to lose the image when i upgrade it.
Aviendha
Aviendha
Cannot extract skins from cloaks/gear/weapons, that only works for costumes. Best thing to do is get another skin for when you upgrade it. Or wait till it's upgraded before skinning.
hi, i've been trying to sign up but the verification email is not being sent
C
CriticalV
it's nowhere...
C
CriticalV
the email from community sign up came immediately... the verification for the game is nowhere
Sparkle
Sparkle
Not all the e-mails can be used to register on the website. If, when you sent a request it said that e-mail was sent, then it should come within 10-15 minutes. If not in your inbox, it's in your spam folder.
The only way for you not to receive the mail when it's stated on the website that it was sent, is to have us in blacklist.
Hi bud. just wondering if your still playing archrage and if not any chance i could grab your mansion in cinder . actually got an active family now and could use the extra farming area. And if your still playing are willing to sell it :) this is rrobinshade btw :)
Back