What's new

[Forum Event] Let's get acquainted!

I'm #56, and my character is Danellia. She's a lvl 32 Blade Dancer with a score of 1038
Edit: Forgot to mention I don't have a guild! I'm lazily looking for one. Wanting something more adult RP themed.
ScreenShot0000.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, my character name is Teddy. I have a gearscore of 4312 and I am level 55. I have settled down in the Fun Police guild on the East faction for now and hope that this home lasts. Rather than dishing out huge amounts of damage, I like to support my allies with buffs and heals which is why the Cleric class is perfect for me.
I am number #57
unknown.png

28c16df30df3c78c084f8debd5c62937.png

Hi there, I'm Solrya! I am a level 55 Elf Stone Arrow with a GS of 2832 (amazing, I know) and am a member of <Adorable>. I enjoy the range and mobility of archery classes and chose this path despite knowing how terrible archers end up being. Templar might be in my future though. I enjoy long walks on the beaches of Two Crowns, fishing, and kicking the dead bodies of my enemies.

With me in this pic is my trusty steed Elkie. He comes from a long line of Elkies dating back to my times on Kyrios and again on Reckoning. Elkie and I do love ArcheRage and hope to retire here.

28c16df30df3c78c084f8debd5c62937

Last edited:
ScreenShot0003x.jpg

Hi, my character name is Wraithspinner. I'm usually in the guild Sleeping Dragons, but had to take a short break to help out some people. I'm a level 55 Eidolon, which is working out ok for me in open world PVP, not so well in more structured fights. Oh well, its a work in process. One of my friends from the first time I played aa (before level 55 was a thing) had a bear like this and I thought it was cool, so here we are. ( i stole the name too) My GS is 3488 at the moment. The best thing about this game for me is finding a guild and playing the game with cool people, that's why I like the guild I'm usually in. GLHF
looks like i'm # 59

Last edited:
Hiya, my character name is Yuukio, gearscore 4053 with lvl 55, I choose Insomnia guild to be my home on West faction. Let's see.. I choose abolisher class for tanky type for now since I'm into tanky type. Just a casual player here, gaming for fun. Welp, thats all I can say.

2vb2a88.jpg

5cSIqh3.jpg

Hello there! On ArcheRage, my name is Veigar.

Though, almost everyone who remembers me from retail, might remember me as Happy!

I'm currently playing in the West as one of the Co-Leaders of Kinda Relevant.
We're a small-scale guild of about ten to fifteen players. But, as you may of noticed, I'm currently guildless!

But that's because we were paid to help out with the Heedmar Siege! Gotta love them lord coins!

I'm currently an Enlightened Archemaster, but I typically play Revenant or Skullknight!
In my typical gear, I'm sitting just beneath 5700 Gearscore and almost 1000 Magic Attack unbuffed.

I play as Revenant and Skullknight, because I enjoy raid focused PvP and combat! As a Revenant, you can easily pump out an absurd amount of AoE Damage. While as a Skullknight, you'll quickly learn just how tanky someone can truly get!

I'm a big fan of this Private Server, and I hoping it's going to be around for a long time. If you'd ever like to talk, or even hire Kinda Relevant, you're welcome to message me anytime in game!

Hi, my name is Eek. I am an East faction level 55 Darkrunner with 5396 GS, in the guild <Ten of my Boyz with Spatulas>. I chose to play a Darkrunner because I need to protect my girlfriend Peep. She is my pocket healer. <3 You might know me as the sexy sax man as I often play that song to AoE seduce people.

TTXX6Tl.png

7Um9HHC.png

Hi, i'm Peep! I am an East faction, level 55 Cleric with a GS of 5335. <Ten of my Boyz with Spatulas> is the guild I'm in. I chose to play healing classes because I like to spam fervent hearts on my boyfriend Eek. :p <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :eek:

ScreenShot0016.jpg

Hi im Guardglork, lvl 55 here on the server for like a month. My guild is a french guild Les Flibustier, not looking for a new one. I am playing Primeval because i always play archer in game and like that one. East Faction haranya. My GS is low for now 2947.

archeage comp.png

Hello my characters name is Cotton Candy Queen but most people call me Tornix. My current gearscore is 3185 at level 55. I am am in the guild Roll Initiative with just a few close friends. I chose to play Argent to use as dps and offhealer in a small group. East.

upload_2018-3-26_14-7-5.png

Howdy!
Roxxane is the IGN, 55 is the level im at, currently im an Arcanist at 3567gs. Playing this spec to farm and do random stuff for now. Going healer again soon becuse i have liked being a healer for a very long time and always end up there.
EU player that have landed in the guild Fifty Shades of Purple together with a friend.

Well my number became #66

ilovepizza.png

Hellaw,Suzy here (≧◡≦) ♡. I'm a player of the eastern faction with 3683 gear score. My class is Cleric and i'm playing it because it is the role that fits the best since i enjoy helping people and care for others o/. I've spend a lot of time trying to get better and better and i am still learing. My guild is <Dracula Descendent> and I am also owning it. My number is #67

CADÊ OS FLAMENGUISTA DESSA FAMILIA !!!! AEEEEEOWWWWW FLAMENGO! Tenho 3100 de equipamento. Jogando de healer, porque jogando de healer? porque acho que combina com meu vestido.
Estou na guild Phoenix, porque? Porque o dono dela o Ccf é meu visinho e é gente boa demais!

Beijinho meninas e meninos!

Hello! My name is Reaperqt! CHAT THE FLAMENGUISTS OF THIS FAMILY !!!! AEEEEEOWWWWW FLAMENGO! I have 3100 of equipment. Playing healer, why playing healer? because I think it suits my dress. I'm in Phoenix guild, why? Because the owner of the Ccf is my neighbor and she is too good a people! Kiss girls and boys!

My number is #68

Attachments

• ScreenShot0132.jpg
    ScreenShot0132.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 407
gV5ymeC.jpg

What up, I'm Kokorin. Also known as Kokorin from Inoch. Also known as Kokorin from Vengeance. Because I'v been playing this game too long, please save me. I'm level 55 Primeval, soon to be Stone Arrow because I fucking hate my life(Actually I just prefer using a Bow). I am also other half of what remains of the guild OwO, two of us keeping it alive by sheer force of will and low level 'tism. I think my GS is currently somewhere around 4100-4200, I'll have to double check and edit the post later. I'm East and pro-faction, but you can and WILL find me flirting with as many male Nuians as I possibly can. No ERP, I'm not that kind of c@. (or am I?)

Number 69 because I lied, I do ERP.

2qfQVwz.jpg

Last edited:
2.png

All greetings... I'am Kirishima. Sex symbol of the East and dream of any Serpentis raid. I'am play Templar 55lvl with 4k gear score, 164 IQ and many hearts for ALL. I am also head leader of my lovely guild <Gospoda>. Good luck all XD

My number is #70

__███████▀◢▆▅▃              ▀▀████
___██████▌◢▀█▓▓█◣         ▂▃▃  ████
__▐▐█████▍▌▐▓▓▉       ◢▓▓█ ▼ ████
__ ▌██████▎  ▀▀▀        █▓▓▌ ▌ █████▌
_▐ ██████▊  ℳ         ▀◥◤▀    ▲████▉
_▊ ███████◣         ′   ℳ  ▃◢██████▐
_ ▉ ████████◣      ▃、     ◢███▊███ 
_▉  █████████▆▃        ◢████▌ ███ 
_ ▉  ████▋████▉▀◥▅▃▃▅▇███▐██▋ ▐██

upload_2018-3-26_10-17-53.png

Hi all! My name is Fithra and I reside on the east side in the Thirsty Guild. As you can see with my picture I am trying to quench my thirst! I am currently a Blighter with a 4068 GS. I chose blighter because I didn't know what else to play and am willing to learn more about the game!

Number is 71!

Hello there, I'm DarkLordl from the East Faction, My GS is 3200, lvl 55, with I'm currently without a guild.
I'm playing as enigmatist, because I've played as darkrunner for 5 years so I decided to switch to enigmatist and master it.
j961xS2.jpg

I choose the number 72, it's a good number for luck.

Number: 73;
Nickname: Agalliarept;
Guild: Maximum Effort;
Faction: East;
GS: 4300 (?);
Class: Reaper. Because i can't live without occ and shadowplay, but gotta farm.
About: Nothing inside or outside. Plain introvert in-game and IRL.
Obs: Let me win so i can equip my edgy demon and loli dwarf.

Attachments

• ScreenShot0019.jpg
    ScreenShot0019.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 319
Back