What's new

<Wishlist>

Random ideas players talked about since the server start:

• Slightly reducing GDC on single item planting?

Votes: 115 44.9%
  • NO, cotton farmers should feel the pain !

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Increasing tax penalty for having much land and or not using it?

Votes: 103 40.2%
  • Call my lawyer.

Votes: 33 12.9%
  • Increase total Labor pool to match the labor regeneration?

Votes: 140 54.7%
  • No need.Im too active for it to matter.

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • Introduce a Withdrawal Tracker log on Guild Chests?

Votes: 74 28.9%
  • Sneaky is, sneaky stays.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • Making teleport book location order customisable!

Votes: 182 71.1%
  • Chaos is good.

Votes: 20 7.8%

• Total voters
Hello
@cubansyrus @Tiptoe

Among some other things Seed/Sappling stack size was increased to 1000, and this change should be available after the next server reset :)
There are other changes we are working on as well and the community will be notified as this is just first of many changes that will come now that holidays are over and we are in full capacity again.

Thank you for your patience

This is brilliant! Thank you guys so much.

I know it's a not a big deal in the overall scheme of things, but little 'quality of life' changes like this really add up. Thank you again :).

Hello
@cubansyrus @Tiptoe

Among some other things Seed/Sappling stack size was increased to 1000, and this change should be available after the next server reset :)
There are other changes we are working on as well and the community will be notified as this is just first of many changes that will come now that holidays are over and we are in full capacity again.

Thank you for your patience

This for me as an upgraded thatch owner is a huge thing, there is nothing like 1000 seeds taking up 10 spaces. between seeds and PvP potions, i have no space. TY admins and devs

Hi All!

Just another update in regards to one of the questions discussed in this Wishlist thread. We reduced the Rider's Escape Cooldown from 30 minutes to 15 minutes.

We'll keep you updated on the changes that can or can't be done.

People who never plant on their land should have their land burned. There are 2 16's next to my land that has not been planted since the game started, but somehow they are paid on. There is land like this everywhere.

Increase tax please.
I actually agree with this. I have a few properties, but I would be willing to pay more as I can afford the taxes because I plant on mine. Some people have over 10 properties, I think the tax increase should become dramatically high after a certain point. Treehouses should be limited to 1 per character.

People who never plant on their land should have their land burned. There are 2 16's next to my land that has not been planted since the game started, but somehow they are paid on. There is land like this everywhere.
There is lots of land on sale and for good prices, too. If anyone wants their own they can find cheap lands or try their luck with demos. Even as an EU player with bad ping compared to most I simply don't get into demo battles but go for cheaper spots instead and have managed to grab some without grabbing attention.
I don't always use all of my land, but I keep a 16x16 or so free so that if I ever needed to plant a lot of things in order to craft a bunch of something, then I paid the taxes and don't have to buy another land just to resell it when I'm not using it. As long as the player is active it should be their right to keep their land and do with it as they please.

I wish for lunarite. 300 gold+ for a gem is ridiculous, you have milked archeum it into the ground. Stop copy and pasting trions steps .... we know how that worked out,

I wish for lunarite. 300 gold+ for a gem is ridiculous, you have milked archeum it into the ground. Stop copy and pasting trions steps .... we know how that worked out,

Hello
Last type of boxes had their archeum amount modified and lunarites added to balance out the economy :)
There should be an increase of lunarites supply durring the time of box being purchased.

Adding a Trader House Upgrade option on the Aquatic Houses
U dont necessary have to reskin/resize the house just add pack crafter similar to the one on the Fellowship Plaza to the upgraded version of the house ,and packs to be crafted with "Aqua farming and fishing materials ONLY" . It will make aqua farming and ownership of aquatic properties much more relevant to the game because now it seems to be kind of useless

Last edited:
Since the last minor update allowed seeds and saplings to be stacked to 1,000, here are some more items that would greatly help increase inventory space. Not all of them need to stack to 1,000, but at least being stackable would be a good start.

• Bundles of all kinds
  • Archeum Crystals, Shards, Dust and Motes
  • Auroria Synthesis Shards (Basic to Unique) (If this can't be done can we increase the capacity of the Otherworld Storage Chest to 150?)
  • Synthium Stones (Basic to Radiant)
  • Ingots, Lumber, Brick, Fabric, Leather, Etc (All basic Crafting Mats)
  • Eco-Friendly Fuel
  • Recovery Pouches
  • ...More to come

@Sparkle Question, are you able to actually ADD anything to the game that isn't currently introduced or can you only slightly modify certain things that are already in the game? Reason I ask is I have an idea regarding coral and aquafarms but if something new can't be added, I don't want to waste my time typing it all up.

I've thought of another wish, but I'm not sure if this one is possible.

I'd like an 'Auction House Expansion Scroll' added to the cash shop. It would work the same as a regular Expansion Scroll, but this time, instead of expanding the number of slots in your Inventory or Warehouse, it would expand the number of slots in the Auction House (so that you can list more items for sale :D).

I dunno about other people, but I never have enough AH slots to list everything I want to sell.

Add more % of rare item drops by using certain Profencies like more chance of archeum ore in Mining or more chances of starpoints in larcency depending on how high ur level is on that prof (i am lvl 5 miner but still get the low chance of archeum ore after 50 iron veins mined). Also would like to see if you can add an option to the people that already reached a certain level in the profencies (lvl10) that can select which rare item they would like to obtain and but can only used max 5 times per day or something. What do you guys think?

Back