What's new

Suggestions

can we please get increased honor from losing arenas ? 220 compared to 440 is too much of a difference.
if i am playing primeval and want to improve at the class, i need to be playing it to get better, right ? but i don't want to be forced to play a completely different class every time i queue for arena because i only see plate users, especially abolishers. nobody can tell me that he can win at least 50% of the matches in sparring as primeval against one. it simply is impossible if they know how to play their class. it makes getting honor a horrendous frustration, especially when you spend 55k honor on 1 piece of equipment and you don't get past 5 gems (which is a joke considering you only need 4 successful in a row as the first 2 are guaranteed to succeed.

i mean do the math, i know 50K honor to 6gem a piece isn't a reliable statistic, but imagine it'd be the average, i'd have to WIN 113 arenas to gem a single piece (not even fully gemmed). now think about it if you play an off-meta class that you want to improve in you'll need like twice the amount of that.

i know there are events that grant honor, but even those aren't a reliable source of honor, with exception from GR&CR as they can be done every 4hrs. but mistmerrow & halcyona might be at times one isn't playing, the DS assault quests only appear like once or twice a week..

if you don't want to increase the honor for losing (which i can understand as it also comes with disadvantages, i don't deny that, people might feel like they can afk more often) then at least lower the honor costs for the additional entry, or increase the entry limit/remove it entirely.

Last edited:
If we increase the honor on loses there is more incentive fir those people who simply afk for honor. Now it isn't the only reason. But as afk players in arena is a big thing and currently no way to prevent it increasing honor on a loss will just incentivise it more

If we increase the honor on loses there is more incentive fir those people who simply afk for honor. Now it isn't the only reason. But as afk players in arena is a big thing and currently no way to prevent it increasing honor on a loss will just incentivise it more

I'd rather get an AFK than no pop at all :p

can we get an item to re-roll stats on delphinad cloaks ?
i've been very unlucky with my archer cloak, i've gotten 1st stat: int > spirit > stam & 2nd went: spirit > strenght.
i unlocked the achievement today for playing 500hrs. it's how this long it took me to aquire 500medals to upgrade my cloak. (i've spend some on abyssal too).
as you can't really "farm" warrior medals (having a method to grind whenever you want to), i feel a bit set back now that my upgraded cloak is actually worse than my epherium one, except that my new one has ranged crit dmg. makes it very very frustrating to know that i've spent thousands of gold in mats for the daily donor box, and spent almost an entire hour what feels like at least 5 times a week mistmerrow for basically nothing in return.

Next suggestion of mine: Fix Holy bolt + Tyrenos's Index. The +75% damage increase effect does not work with it.

Put Aquestria into the Loyalty shop or login badge shop(very few items in there now anyways). Its to good of a mount to hide from everyone.

Is there a way not to reset Tension/Danger levels of maps (ex: Hellswamp) every tuesday restart? so new people can trade with better profit not just once a week.

Mistmarrow fix.

I think most of ppl will agree that mistmarrow event is broken, way of playing this event to win and win conditions are broken.
It could be changed in the way that holding towers under controll generate points to easy fix this afk event.

Mistmarrow fix.

I think most of ppl will agree that mistmarrow event is broken, way of playing this event to win and win conditions are broken.
It could be changed in the way that holding towers under controll generate points to easy fix this afk event.

Agreed! MM is an annoying waste of time but it could be a lot of fun with a mechanics change.

Fix server stability, pings are all over the place, server is laggy at dead times. Something needs to be done.

Weather Conditions.

We need larger clouds whirpools that are actualy scary, bad and good weather conditions that will affect us when we move packs.

Rain coulds of size of the area between ynistere and freed.
Wripools should make boats unable to go out of them without help of other boats or just moving packs out somehow.

Yes! I know it's in a later patch and probably will never be implemented, but it would make it sooo much better. I know i just started this server but i don't have any complaints. Except maybe this. Only stacks, for the most part get posted, makes it very inconvenient when you only need like 5 or 10. If there is ever a possibility in the future and able to put something in w/o doing the entire patch, this would be amazing! =D

We are working on the possibility of such addition.

Hey, could it be possible to change the car's music or make it able to use player made music? It would be a cool addition if it were possible.

We are looking into it as indeed can be a fun addition, but can't confirm yet if that's possible or not.

Can we get an arena mode that doesn't give honor that is unlimited and allows us to go in with friends? Like a duel but in the arena. That way it's an arena you can spam do and not have to deal with the hassle of healing up forever or getting stuck in combat and isn't exploitable with a previous suggestion I made about healing after duels. It'd be nice to get a team version of this with a raid that is party vs party as well if it's possible.
Players will not be interested in such an arena if it will give no rewards. Otherwise, if rewards remain but it will not be a random choice of players, teams, players will make the agreements and it will be heavily abused.

Mistmarrow fix.
Agreed! MM is an annoying waste of time but it could be a lot of fun with a mechanics change.
Explain and suggest please.

Back