What's new

Anything 3.5 related

I considered Erenor very cheaply.I will give another example for plate cuirass:
Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:
@Forty @Beck @Xith @goodmorning
The alternative requirements are 1200EXP/1400EXP/1600 EXP within last 7 days. It means you don't need to gain 12000 EXP daily, but you can gain 0 EXP today, 600 EXP tomorrow and 600 EXP a day after for example. Or you can gain like 172 EXP daily ithin 7 days. 172EXP is a very small account for a guild of lvl 6 or am I wrong?

So, system will check your previous 7 days (let's say March, 1st-7th) and if the total of previous 7 days is less than 1200 EXP, guild will loose 20.oooEXP the next day. Then, next day system checks again previous 7 days (so it's now March 2nd-8th), if you don't have 1200 EXP for that 7 days in total, you loose 20.000EXP again.

@HNIC_Steamroller If we are still speaking about the banks, change happened in the banks of many countries of the world. For example, Denmark, Japan, Hungary, Sweden, Switzerland. That's why your example is not good.
But I can give you another example. You have a house and stop maintaining it. What will happen with the house? It will start loosing it's value. Same with a guild.

@plamp Screenshots you provided are not from our NA server. I can't speak for any other server. If you are playing on RU, you need to contact them.

@Hazelnut Guilds are already rewarded with multiple things. Why do they need more rewards to stay active?! And as I said before, change is not just sieges related, but main goal is to remove inactive, dead and alt guilds from the top. Your idea will not work with it.

@Furyan9x Fishing currently gets no changes.

@vulgrr saw it but didn't have a chance to look into it yet.

Many other replies from the players made me think my previous post with the alternative to the announced method was missed by them, as players continued saying they are losing everything if they are missing 1 days. The alternative offered gives a chance to miss a few days by the whole guild + if you will not miss, you can just earn less EXP daily.
Will link my previous post as well, in case it was missed:
We'd still like to keep the deranking system as it will help to remove inactive guilds from the top and it's the only way to do it.

From my understanding, the main problem of all guilds is a need to gain EXP daily, so guild can't miss a few days. We can do a few changes so guilds would have this opportunity to miss a few days.
I'm speaking about small casual guilds not the guilds with 60+ players, as requirements should be easy to be completed for them and such guild can't be out for the vocation all together.

An alternative to the current change can be the following (for all lvl 6; 7 and 8 guilds):
  • Guild needs to gain 1200EXP/1400EXP/1600EXP within the last 7 days. System check will be automatically done daily.
  • If guild doesn't get 1200EXP/1400EXP/1600EXP within last 7 days, guild is considered inactive and will lose 20.000 EXP on the 8th day. Next day last 7 days check will be done again.

@Sparkle
Answer, please..
Why Obsidian T7 and Ayanad Up to 50-100 atack, Obsidian T7 and Ayanad Equip up defense 4-5%.. but Erenor weapons nerf -10% and Erenor equip -5%? What's the point then to do it?

@Sparkle
Answer, please..
Why Obsidian T7 and Ayanad Up to 50-100 atack, Obsidian T7 and Ayanad Equip up defense 4-5%.. but Erenor weapons nerf -10% and Erenor equip -5%? What's the point then to do it?

Because Erenor is much stronger than T7.
When you compare both prices, don't forget that T7 craft cost is increased in 3.5 and we already cut Erenor leveling up price by 30%. We'll not cut the price and remove nerf.

And this is the LAST reminder. STOP insulting each other or I'll start banning for it.
If you can't avoid insults, don't write!

When you compare both prices, don't forget that T7 craft cost is increased in 3.5 and we already cut Erenor leveling up price by 30%. We'll not cut the price and remove nerf.
What makes you think that craft T7 has become more expensive? He, on the contrary, became twice cheaper, as well as it became easier to regrade it.
I repeat, the price of crafting was reduced and the chance of a point was increased from obsidian.
And at Erenor, craft will increase in price by 4 times, and again Erenor Epic Grade will also cost if we now start purchasing resources.
I will give you an example of two players.
1 player: Erenor leather set + Erenor bow
2 player: t7 obsidian epic+ayanad gale sleves and sash + t7 obsidian legendary bow

1 Player:
index.php

2 Player:
index.php

P.S.: No need to refer to the fact that this calculator 5.0 version. Damage, defense and magic defense, stats also did not change from 3.5 to 5.0 in Erenor or T7 Obsidian.
At the same time, the second player has 22% range. crit (gloves+7% and a bow+15%) more than the first player.
Now tell me the difference in the price of the first and second player, please.
And what do you choose for yourself, dear administration.

@Hazelnut Guilds are already rewarded with multiple things. Why do they need more rewards to stay active?! And as I said before, change is not just sieges related, but main goal is to remove inactive, dead and alt guilds from the top. Your idea will not work with it. [/USER]
The reasons for why rewards should be used instead of punishments is posted in #383. Secondly, the only real value of dead and alt guild from being at the top is that they can be used for sieges, if them just being on the leaderboard is a problem I would like to know why, because the leaderboard serves no other purpose than to prove eligibility for sieges. Also I would like constructive criticism, tell me exactly why my idea (#345) would not work, because I can promise you that I can change it so that it will work. I'm not trying to go against what you are saying, I'm trying to work with you because I think that's the best course of action when there is a major dispute over a given change.[/user]

So there is no difference between weapons or equipment. What is the problem? :(
You are posting screenshots from some 5.0 server or some website with some numbers not related to our server or even same game version and asking for more changes.

First off, I'd appreciate it if you could have a rational debate on a topic without using harsh language. Secondly, at any level, most people that need to complete a quest is like 20. If you have an active guild that actually plays the game for more than 15 minutes then you should be fine. You're acting like you have to farm quests all day for your guild to withstand its level.

Honestly, should stop even responding if you're going to act out like a child in all your responses.

I've been having a civil debate with you and he completely ignoring entire portions of arguments and points being made and been fine with it up until that point. This hasn't even been a "debate" from your end. It's just you guys saying "this is perfectly fine because it doesn't affect us because we recruit everyone we meet so you guys should be fine too". You're already up on top, so you see nothing wrong with the system and the proposal. From you guys, it hasn't been a debate. It's been us trying to convince you of something wrong with the proposed system and nothing we say will matter. You're flat earthers in this scenario.

Guy can insult my guild without knowing us and be perfectly fine, but I respond to him in a lack of respect in the same way and I'm the one offending you? Best double standard ever, no wonder why no one likes you.

Last edited:
I've been having a civil debate with you and he completely ignoring entire portions of arguments and points being made and been fine with it up until that point. This hasn't even been a "debate" from your end. It's just you guys saying "this is perfectly fine because it doesn't affect us because we recruit everyone we meet so you guys should be fine too". You're already up on top, so you see nothing wrong with the system and the proposal. From you guys, it hasn't been a debate. It's been us trying to convince you of something wrong with the proposed system and nothing we say will matter. You're flat earthers in this scenario.

Guy can insult my guild without knowing us and be perfectly fine, but I respond to him in a lack of respect in the same way and I'm the one offending you? Piss right the fuck off.

Forum rules:

4. Please be polite and do not swear while posting any of the information you'd like to share with community.

8. Harassment, denigration and/or threatening towards other users, Administration and the project is not allowed.

15. Do not respond to flame posts in self-defense.
Responding to a flame post only makes the matter worse for everyone. Instead, please report the post immediately to our moderators by pressing the "Report a Post" icon in the lower left hand corner of the offending post. They will review the post to make sure it adheres to our guidelines.

23. Please post messages/threads in the relevant to the subject Forum section, otherwise, they will be removed and won't be reviewed.

Cheers,

23. Please post messages/threads in the relevant to the subject Forum section, otherwise, they will be removed and won't be reviewed.

Cheers,

Of all the people who have posted, I see 4-5 that think the change is fine, with at least 2 of them in the same guild. A good handful of guild leaders in various guilds saying it isn't fine, and a handful of players also saying it's not fine and is unfair. But rather than sit and debate, the 4 thinking the change is fine just stick to their guns saying nothing of value, when clearly they're outnumbered in the "this is a bad idea" portion of the argument and contributed nothing in terms of a solution to appease everyone, that group contributing nothing including you. Good thing you've also posted nothing of relevance in the thread on this topic, so your messages shouldn't be reviewed, huh?

Cheers,

Last edited:
The crafting cost changes for T7 are entirely negligible when compared to Erenor synthesis. Obsidian in general becomes easier to make in 3.5 because archeum is much easier to obtain than manawisps now that manawisps are being removed. Everyone would literally rather you keep erenor synthesis exp unchanged and also no nerf, because as it stands even at a 30% exp reduction it is NOT worth doing because of the 10% damage nerf. And your nerf to the jewelry makes it almost on par with ayanad jewelry.

Erenor is SUPPOSED to be the end game gear, not just slightly better, because for each grade past celestial it takes a shit ton of expensive weapons to level it.

Change exp back to 0% changed and unnerf it, otherwise it's just pointless. The care bears who cry about erenor being too strong are not the ones who are donating.

@plamp Screenshots you provided are not from our NA server. I can't speak for any other server. If you are playing on RU, you need to contact them.
So you skimmed through the entirety of my post and didn't read a single thing? You say screenshots, plural, however only one of the screenshots is from their patch notes (which I even explain why I brought it up, you would've known that if you actually read the post) and the other is our 3.0b patch notes. This isnt making you look good Sparkle, if you're going to reply to your players you might want to actually read what they're saying. Just because you omitted the fact the change was for siege reasons from your patch notes doesn't mean it wasnt done for just that.

Erenor Weapon:
  • Basic stats nerf - 10%
  • Synthesis effects nerf - 10%
  • Experience Requirements for leveling Erenor Items up are reduced - 30%
  • Gold Requirements for leveling Erenor Items up are reduced - 10%

Capping at erenor is not a solution. It is a cop out.
The 10% nerf will remain indefinitely.

Keeping all the feedback in this thread in mind, is this still your stance?

If the stats are being nerfed by -10% to balance it with Obsidian, then are you confident that the -10% nerf to cost is also balancing it with Obsidian?

Just a legitimate question since I'm Ignorant to the overall cost for both items types in 3.5.

I personally believe there's no reason why any amount of players should not be able to accomplish guild levels of any amount. You are removing group progress and benefits from an entire group of people who enjoy a certain style of gameplay. Not every guild will be okay with the "We'll just recruit more" mentality for whatever requirements the admins put in place. You are shooting yourself in the foot excluding these players from the endgame guils progression and for what? Because a few people think levels 6-7 should be owned by a zerg of 50+ people and not the people who worked their way to that spot with 10-15

If the stats are being nerfed by -10% to balance it with Obsidian, then are you confident that the -10% nerf to cost is also balancing it with Obsidian?

Just a legitimate question since I'm Ignorant to the overall cost for both items types in 3.5.
Here's an example Erenor Spreadsheet, for 0% exp nerf, top row is weapon type and left column is grade and the boxed in area is the quantity of items you need at that specific grade and weapon type:
upload_2019-3-5_10-55-20.png

This is not the only route to get up to a mythic ayanad, there's lots of ways you can do it but you want to maximize overflow of exp into the next grade so I did this in a specific way. As you can see it costs a LOT to get up to mythic and everything past celestial is still reliant on RNG because you have to regrade these items to the proper grade to even feed them in.

Heres a route with 30% exp nerf that I made last night after seeing the changes:
upload_2019-3-5_10-58-27.png

I go about it differently so I can maximize overflow into the next grade at epic/lege/myhic, but its still insanely costly. Following this path and always feeding in ayanads last will leave you with like 10k exp into eternal. It's still insanely costly for something thats only SLIGHTLY better than obs t7.

Try to quantify the cost of it, even with the 30% its massive, way more than an eternal obs t7.

The 10% nerf to weapons makes it so that there's no point in getting them. The 10% nerf to the jewelry makes it so that they're on par with ayanad jewelry and essentially not worth getting. The nerf to armor just makes no sense because the armor was dogshit and honestly should've actually gotten a buff.

Everyone would rather take an unnerfed Erenor that has 0% exp change than this trash.

I personally believe there's no reason why any amount of players should not be able to accomplish guild levels of any amount. You are removing group progress and benefits from an entire group of people who enjoy a certain style of gameplay. Not every guild will be okay with the "We'll just recruit more" mentality for whatever requirements the admins put in place. You are shooting yourself in the foot excluding these players from the endgame guils progression and for what? Because a few people think levels 6-7 should be owned by a zerg of 50+ people and not the people who worked their way to that spot with 10-15

Do you think 172-180 EXP per day is a burden for an active guild?

Back