What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Would it be possible to make the Gold trader spawn in random location around the world instead of just friedrich ? That way everyone will have a chance to Participate in the event and not just the guys with the insane high gear score that simply wait in ambush just before it starts. Also the random locations would also add a bit of excitement to the event.

Would it be possible to make the Gold trader spawn in random location around the world instead of just friedrich ? That way everyone will have a chance to Participate in the event and not just the guys with the insane high gear score that simply wait in ambush just before it starts. Also the random locations would also add a bit of excitement to the event.
Random locations would only irritate people who do sell at the gold trader as that is an income effectively removed because they can't find the trader.
There are ways to not be killed by people such as stealth walking up

Random locations would only irritate people who do sell at the gold trader as that is an income effectively removed because they can't find the trader.
There are ways to not be killed by people such as stealth walking up

Sorry i dont think i was clear. When i said random location, i didnt mean that he would pop up in a field or on a mountain some where. What i meant was set locations like the Gold trade in Yin, or Cinderstone, he would simply randomly show up in differnt set locations arround the world. However only in Costal regions and it would be announced where he was at that particular time. Just like it says hes in Fried, it would simply say he is now in YN or some other sea port.

During the update are we at risk of losing items on our land eg trees, animals, packs or items in our mail or storage chests? I do not mean losing the land and having to participate in a land grab - but any items left on our existing land during the update. Thanks in advance!

During the update are we at risk of losing items on our land eg trees, animals, packs or items in our mail or storage chests? I do not mean losing the land and having to participate in a land grab - but any items left on our existing land during the update. Thanks in advance!
No. Everything you have will remain same places.

"Lunagems and Lunastones removed from the Honor Shop in original 3.5 version are returned to the Honor Shop:..."

All of these are practically useless T1 Gems.
Removing them would be less clutter in the Honor Shop.

"Lunagems and Lunastones removed from the Honor Shop in original 3.5 version are returned to the Honor Shop:..."

All of these are practically useless T1 Gems.
Removing them would be less clutter in the Honor Shop.
Maybe they are useless for somebody, but many players asked us to leave them instead of removing.

A similar question about losing land. I understand nothing is lost (thats great) but what about the health of unharvested larders? If it matured yesterday and I dont get to making the packs today, does the 2 day timer get frozen during the time the server is off? Or will it have expired by the time it comes back online Sat?

A similar question about losing land. I understand nothing is lost (thats great) but what about the health of unharvested larders? If it matured yesterday and I dont get to making the packs today, does the 2 day timer get frozen during the time the server is off? Or will it have expired by the time it comes back online Sat?
Not sure about it, but I wouldn't risk that leaving it almost expired.

Under normal circumstances of a regular maintenance restart the timers get reset back to full when the server is online again.

However with this being an update taking an entire day and changing fundamentals of the game as Sparkle said its not worth the risk

Back