What's new

Anything 3.5 related

So I am trying to do the Family quest called Hauling Certified Cargo and it says Purchase Haranyan Cargo from a Nubian Trade Outlet. I am at the Trade Outlet in Soldered but can't find the Haranyan Cargo.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

So I am trying to do the Family quest called Hauling Certified Cargo and it says Purchase Haranyan Cargo from a Nubian Trade Outlet. I am at the Trade Outlet in Soldered but can't find the Haranyan Cargo.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
The cargo system requires people to transfer cargo around. If none is there it is because nobody has taken any there

Couple of suggestions: would it be possible to put the flip on the roadsters that didnt cost eco like live had. Also, to make another side/section to the SHIFT O tab to see the %s of the pack prices so that one shows the new and another will show the old system.

Please include the timers of whalesong and aegis events on the Automatic in-game events dedicated thread.

There is no exact time of the day set for them. Both events start when zones reach war through the conflict system.

I didn't know where to report some bugs so I guess I'll do it here...

There are certain items that have changed grades but the old versions were not automatically converted. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are pepper, blueberry, and vanilla. They now have purple grade instead of blue. The issue here is that they no longer stack with each other. It'd be nice to have the old ones converted please.

Missing the black lilyut horse in mirage. Dark brown is there but the black one has like a white face.

Lilyut horses have two runs that do the same thing. Must've been the old run not removed. They also do not seem to give the quest to upgrade the horse. Their movespeed might be off if memory serves me.

Some of the descriptions at the gold traders have the text too far up on the box and are displaying over other text.

There is no longer a map icon for resource and gold traders but only for the new traders. Must've gotten lost in trying to keep the old version I figure. If you could put in that code again it helps when trying to find the gold trader if you're not familiar with the area.

Thanks.

I didn't know where to report some bugs so I guess I'll do it here...

There are certain items that have changed grades but the old versions were not automatically converted. The ones I can think of off the top of my head are pepper, blueberry, and vanilla. They now have purple grade instead of blue. The issue here is that they no longer stack with each other. It'd be nice to have the old ones converted please.

Missing the black lilyut horse in mirage. Dark brown is there but the black one has like a white face.

Lilyut horses have two runs that do the same thing. Must've been the old run not removed. They also do not seem to give the quest to upgrade the horse. Their movespeed might be off if memory serves me.

Some of the descriptions at the gold traders have the text too far up on the box and are displaying over other text.

There is no longer a map icon for resource and gold traders but only for the new traders. Must've gotten lost in trying to keep the old version I figure. If you could put in that code again it helps when trying to find the gold trader if you're not familiar with the area.

Thanks.

I dont make a test with this "solution" for the first problem on that items, but same happens with anchoring or charms. Did you try to send the old version of the item to u via mail? On charms, this action convert the old version on the new one, making them stackable.
For the rest of the issues, i cant say anything

@Remloss
- Start a separate thread for the items that now have old and new version and due to it don't stack together. Will need such items names. Why new thread? Other players may have noticed some other items as well and may add to your list. We'll have that updated but need names of the items with such issue.
- Will check on the horses.
- "Some of the descriptions at the gold traders have the text too far up on the box and are displaying over other text." --> Will need screenshots with examples for it.
- The icons will be added to the map a bit later.

When doing the Blue salt daily quests, you can no longer click on the horse or elk or the pots on the UI's quest section. Have to click them in your backpack to get them to work.

Okay sure I'll start another thread for it when I get the chance. I'll take a screen shot too as soon as I can.

For now got another bug. Cinderstone Tart mead requires apples instead of lemons now.

EDIT:
packtext.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for screenshot. Recipe for the Cinderstone Tart Mead is correct, you need apples in craft.

When doing the Blue salt daily quests, you can no longer click on the horse or elk or the pots on the UI's quest section. Have to click them in your backpack to get them to work.

Please provide video of the issue.

Okay sure I'll start another thread for it when I get the chance. I'll take a screen shot too as soon as I can.

For now got another bug. Cinderstone Tart mead requires apples instead of lemons now.

A number of recipes changed and they weren't documented in the original patch notes. It's not a bug, XLGames just never told anyone.

Back