ArcheRage 3.0 Global Update. Important!

Discussion in 'News' started by Sparkle, Mar 25, 2018.

1. rhaegar21

rhaegar21 New Member

When will the gift boxes be available? I cannot see a button in the account panel.

2. vulgrr

vulgrr Active Member

Most likely around 12PM CST today. Sparkle stated they would be available *after* the 3.0 release.

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Here we go! You can log in guys and girls!

4. Sparkle

Button will be available a bit later.

5. froNtxD

froNtxD Member

is it 5 yet ? *checking my clock from work* :(

6. Kathrann

Kathrann Member

Nope, can't login. It says the game is up, but my login button is grey. The patch is already downloaded.

7. Sasshat

Sasshat New Member

I clicked play and it crashes halfway through that loady pop up thing before the game starts. tried like 15 times now.

8. Sparkle

There is another little update you need to wait for to download. Make sure to wait untill the Play button is in color.

9. Sparkle

Did you update the client to 3.0 version?

10. Sasshat

Sasshat New Member

yes i did

11. vulgrr

vulgrr Active Member

@Sparkle

Not the biggest of deals, but...

There appears to be a glitch with Character Customization for new races, in terms of new hair styles and hair color options.

When you click on Hair, you cannot actually choose a hair style.

In addition, the Dual Color for hair (highlights) feature is also not working on Warborn. A lot of Warborn hair styles had the ability to be two colors.

As such, I am unable to load customization files from other 3.0 versions, and I cannot customize my character as the new system is supposed to allow.

EDIT: This is also the case with Dwarven characters

EDIT AGAIN: Actually, the new hair styles seem to be missing from all characters. Even the Harani new hairstyles aren't there. The old ones do still work for the original races however.

Any ideas what happened?

12. ganjarhea

ganjarhea New Member

I'm having the same issue with the game crashing right before all the words fill in on the loading image. I updated to 3.0 and also downloaded another small patch today when the server came up. Now I'm about 25% of the way through a repair process that looks like it will take another 45 minutes.
    If I cancel the repair will it screw up my client?
    *edit: so repair just failed...and now when I try to login it loads to the point where it goes to fullscreen and it's black..then it immediately crashes. So I'm making progress I guess. :D

13. Sparkle

Current version doesn't have customization. It will be available in the later versions.

14. Sasshat

Sasshat New Member

mine made it to the very last word this time, got my hopes up, then disappeared again.

ganjarhea likes this.
  15. Bliquis

Bliquis Member

It keeps kicking me out, saying my cilent is damaged.
    I tried repair and nothing, i can play for a bit and then it says it's damaged.

16. Sparkle

Please use Repair button to fix the issue. In another case do a fresh install from Torrent.

ganjarhea likes this.
  17. ganjarhea

ganjarhea New Member

is there a way to save all my macros if I do a fresh install? It takes me soo long to reset them all.

18. Sparkle

Can't confirm that. Anyway, we don't recommend to use macros.

ganjarhea likes this.
  19. cabbiewabbie

cabbiewabbie Member

@Sparkle where can i find the patch notes

20. ganjarhea

ganjarhea New Member

I just meant all the UI settings. I'm definitely not trying to mouseclik all my skills. can't I just save a file somewhere from my old client and then transfer it to the new client?