What's new

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

How are these statistics going to be filtered ?
As it stands now there are 10000s of Alts and AFK players that would tank any use that you would get out of such a figure.

For instance, If I was the ONLY account on Archrage; I have 6 characters, all of them 2k GS except my Main at 5k , does that mean the average gs of this player base would be 2.5k? There are hundreds of accounts like mine.. some even worse.. Roleplay characters etc..

What would be the value of this statistic? To point and say "Look, the Average GS is actually 5k stop complaining about 8k PN whales" ?

Average server GS will be counted in the following way: all characters that reached level 55 and logged in within the last month.
If character fulfil that 2 conditions, it means character is active and should be included into the statistics. Many people play this game to roleplay or farm lands, why shouldn't we count them?! We'll count all active characters, not just pvp players only.

Should have a requirement that you are logged in for at least 10 hours a month, you'll get people who just log in to pay taxes.

Should have a requirement that you are logged in for at least 10 hours a month, you'll get people who just log in to pay taxes.

This doesn't make sense as it is incompatible with the PREPAY system

Let's say you going on holiday for one month (four weeks)

You can prepay up to FIVE weeks of taxes on your properties

So you pay four weeks for your four week holiday

But then what you saying is that the person houses and stuff is gonna get fucked cause they go on holiday and don't log in and stay in for 10hour... Even though they on HOLIDAY and paid four weeks taxes...

I disagree with this suggestion of yours.

If you are trying to say there is a LAND PROBLEM and that your suggestion is meant to fix it, then I'm sorry to let you know, there IS NO SUCH PROBLEM

Land demos all the time, it just ppl not looking...

But then what you saying is that the person houses and stuff is gonna get fucked cause they go on holiday and don't log in and stay in for 10hour... Even though they on HOLIDAY and paid four weeks taxes...

If you are trying to say there is a LAND PROBLEM and that your suggestion is meant to fix it, then I'm sorry to let you know, there IS NO SUCH PROBLEM

Um no. He is talking about which accounts count towards the average Gearscore of the server each month. Lol

He's talking about a requirement to be counted in the average GS statistic. I.e. you're only counted if you're level 55, have logged in atleast 10 hrs in a month, etc

Um no. He is talking about which accounts count towards the average Gearscore of the server each month. Lol
He's talking about a requirement to be counted in the average GS statistic. I.e. you're only counted if you're level 55, have logged in atleast 10 hrs in a month, etc

I mean when you post a blank reply like that with no Quoted text in super long thread like this ppl are gonna construe their own meaning...

In this case I and many of my friends assumed they just talking about land and taxes. . .Cause the way it was worded :(

Anyways I stand corrected on the matter of what Shank's intended meaning was now
but this does not detract from the points I made regarding land even if they were posted only because of a miscommunication ;):)

Sparkle, can you please make Rookborne be able to be pushed to peace by killing mobs, the only PvP that seems to even happen up there is people ganking others for packs. mainly by mostly blocking the road (the latest i saw was using spaced out regrade braziers across the roads)
If there was a regular pvp event like gr/cr halcy war or it was on a regular cycle, it would be better than trying for hours to push it through with noone being there..

Sparkle, can you please make Rookborne be able to be pushed to peace by killing mobs, the only PvP that seems to even happen up there is people ganking others for packs. mainly by mostly blocking the road (the latest i saw was using spaced out regrade braziers across the roads)
If there was a regular pvp event like gr/cr halcy war or it was on a regular cycle, it would be better than trying for hours to push it through with noone being there..
All combat zones can emter increased conflict stages by killing mobs. It just a lot of them

I welcome the changes to crafting (including erenor).
Much more streamlined.
Easier to catch up.

People who already have gear don't need to fear. Yours still great and valuable.

I dislike commerce changes, like many mentioned above.
Can't wait for this patch.

I'm fairly confident that doesn't come into fruition until 3.5
u are right:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/show...ge-Version-3.5-Patch-Notes-%96-Erenor-Eternal

Meet the new laws of conflict
“Hey, before you go on that trade run… I just wanted to say… I love you… and be careful out there…”
Conflict isn’t limited to PvP anymore! Now zones can move through conflict via player kills, NPC monster kills, and through quest completions. Now you’ll see more zones in peace, and more times when you can take advantage of the spoils of war. Golden Ruins has also been moved to a changing conflict cycle.​

Can we see friendly faction kills? I've got some hostile faction kills, but I feel like I've got even more friendly faction kills and would like to see that.

This, would be dope!! Do it

Also can we add a separate line for titles because seeing

Ahhxhxjebeuegvddjcn (Player Name)

Looks stupid when it could simply be

(Player Name)
(Title)
(Guild)
(Faction)

Afraid these are not changes that will be introduced.
Being able to attack in peace defeats the point of it being peace. irrelevant of the difficulty such a thing may be to code if possible.
Neutral guards are neutral to the respected nations of the continents. Pirates are not in that list as they are outcasts. A kill on sight target. Nuian is west, haranyan is east and player formed nation is north.
Pirates will always go to trial during war. Zones which pirates won't get sent to war already exist outside of auroria. Hasla and karkasse both do not send them to trial. The only more content that is made possible is engaging in Halcyone war. A war between the 2 rival factions and not something pirates should be involved in. And invading cr and gr of both factions with no repercussions.
The main thing he wants is / to be able to darkrunn the sh@t out of 2 k GS traders in peace zones and steal their packs 'dreamanything more ? , ohh why dont we let them kill NPCs as well 'idk would be fun if pirates come and kill the Cargo sellers ......... NO charcoals for everyone 'crazy

Last edited:
Sugestion about archeum ore, gold , silver and copper ore. Increase drop rate at critical in mine houses!
with the change of craft, consumption of these materials will increase.

Back