What's new

ArcheRage 3.5 Discussion

Not to be impatient but we are approaching the last week of Feb, is there any word yet when the patch notes will be out for the update.

Thanks

We actually only have 5 days left, we're already in the last week of Feb. They've clearly run into issues with the patch and will not be able to make the Feb deadline. I wish they'd been more open about this, even describing why they need to delay it. The players would be more forgiving if we knew why. All this secrecy will only lead to frustration and eventual population loss. I hope they include enough time for player debate after the patch notes are released. Rushing into 3.5 blind would be very risky.

We actually only have 5 days left, we're already in the last week of Feb. They've clearly run into issues with the patch and will not be able to make the Feb deadline. I wish they'd been more open about this, even describing why they need to delay it. The players would be more forgiving if we knew why. All this secrecy will only lead to frustration and eventual population loss. I hope they include enough time for player debate after the patch notes are released. Rushing into 3.5 blind would be very risky.
It is better to have an update later than there will be many bugs or mistakes.

Patch notes will be out some time in the next week.
February release was a rough estimated time frame from when we wanted to release the patch. Not something we had said was a definitive date

Patch notes will be out some time in the next week.
February release was a rough estimated time frame from when we wanted to release the patch. Not something we had said was a definitive date

That's not entirely true
Screenshot_5.png

That's not entirely true View attachment 6250

That is the old post from the Discord. After it the following information was provided in this thread:

We are planning the update release for February, however it doesn’t mean that it’s the accurate timing, it’s still the approx time.
Not all the technical questions are already settled and we think players would prefer to wait for a bit and receive a good working version than have something right now with multiple issues.

Majestic Trees and Mining Drills will stay in Vocation Shop? If not, pls, leave them at Vocation Shop.

@Sparkle After looking at the patch notes, I don't see anything for us to upgrade our Timber Coupe or Redwood Roadster to the new Rampage car. I asked about this multiple times in this thread and you said to wait. Do you have more information about this now that the patch has been released?
Thank you.

@Sparkle After looking at the patch notes, I don't see anything for us to upgrade our Timber Coupe or Redwood Roadster to the new Rampage car. I asked about this multiple times in this thread and you said to wait. Do you have more information about this now that the patch has been released?
Thank you.

This question was replied a few times on public after the patch notes release. Currently, no such upgrade craft is available. Can't tell anything about it being or not being added later, for now.

This question was replied a few times on public after the patch notes release. Currently, no such upgrade craft is available. Can't tell anything about it being or not being added later, for now.
Please consider it... It was a huge bummer for a lot of people to find out it was not an option on Trion's servers... Also, wasn't it actually available on other regions? Like outside of NA/EU (RU, KR)?

There isn't anything to reconsider. The cars won't be available to be gained through upgrading a pre existing car until later on in 3.5s lifespan if at all.

Yes kr and ru had upgrade tickets. Na never had any way to upgrade them and this server uses Na patches

There isn't anything to reconsider. The cars won't be available to be gained through upgrading a pre existing car until later on in 3.5s lifespan if at all.

Yes kr and ru had upgrade tickets. Na never had any way to upgrade them and this server uses Na patches
I know you guys use NA patches, I'm asking for a custom crafting recipe to make it happen. You've shown that you can do such things through custom changes and events.

An upgrade ticket, extra gilda, whatever to upgrade just makes sense. Not having any way to upgrade means that we all have to craft a whole new car (I made mine like a month ago!!!) and then we end up with a useless car on our hands on top of it costing a lot more money. I am not alone in this, and if people haven't been voicing their concern about this it's probably because they're busy asking for Erenor gear changes.

Trion's decision to remove that recipe/way to upgrade was a gigantic kick in the nuts for a lot of people, and I sure hope it won't be the case here. I also think it's ok to have that upgrade later, say in a couple of months (because upgrading to a new patch like this is obviously a big task and even though it's very important, I acknowledge that it's not the most pressing change to have at launch).

I know you guys use NA patches, I'm asking for a custom crafting recipe to make it happen. You've shown that you can do such things through custom changes and events.

An upgrade ticket, extra gilda, whatever to upgrade just makes sense. Not having any way to upgrade means that we all have to craft a whole new car (I made mine like a month ago!!!) and then we end up with a useless car on our hands on top of it costing a lot more money. I am not alone in this, and if people haven't been voicing their concern about this it's probably because they're busy asking for Erenor gear changes.

Trion's decision to remove that recipe/way to upgrade was a gigantic kick in the nuts for a lot of people, and I sure hope it won't be the case here. I also think it's ok to have that upgrade later, say in a couple of months (because upgrading to a new patch like this is obviously a big task and even though it's very important, I acknowledge that it's not the most pressing change to have at launch).

Check the Patch notes --> Custom Updates. Additional information was added there today, related to your question.

Back