[Forum Event] Cozy farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
pic-4791.jpg

We know many of you work hard on your farms. It's time to share results of your hard work and show us the places you are proud of.

Task:
Post 2 screenshots - your farm + your character next to your farm (make sure your character name is visible on screenshot).
Include your farm name.

Rewards:
1st place
- 4000 credits + title "Honorable Farmer"
2nd place - 3000 credits + title "Honorable Farmer"
3rd place - 2000 credits + title "Honorable Farmer"
4-5th place - 1000 credits

Title "Honorable Farmer" provides the following buff:
title Honorable Farmer.jpg

Event ends on April, 18th.

Hey everyone! I'm Leywen and I am a really hard worker. I love my house a lot and take a lot of pride in my decorating. My home is called Hillside and it's located in the heart of Ahnimar.

3.0 has been a blessing to me in terms of land, I got everything I could have ever hoped for! I got a beautiful little plot of land and I couldn't be happier. There's a lot of things crammed into my house, but it's not cluttered, it's cozy! My favourite thing about my home has to be all the album artwork I have collected, I hope you like it as much as I do.

Here's some pictures of my little slice of heaven:

ScreenShot0031.jpg
ScreenShot0034.jpg
ScreenShot0030.jpg

***Bonus pictures:***

ScreenShot0032.jpg ScreenShot00130.jpgScreenShot0029.jpgScreenShot0040.jpgScreenShot0033.jpg

I hope you liked getting a preview of my home and send me a whisper if you ever care to visit!

Last edited:
s13YGZA
s13YGZA.jpg
WuViyfG.jpg

Names are in the picture!

P.S. minimap shows location of my farms too (and only those owned by you can be shown) - proof of ownership

Last edited:
I know my land farms won't stand up to the beauty of others. So I have chosen instead to post my bungalow farm. Aquafarms are highly underrated in their usefulness and potential beauty. :) Enjoy

screenshot__96__by_akleia_winters-dc8lx6u.png

screenshot__100__by_akleia_winters-dc8lxa5.png

And of course! Bonus images below.

Attachments

• Screenshot (99).png
    Screenshot (99).png
    705 KB · Views: 416
  • Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    777.7 KB · Views: 397
  • Screenshot (102).png
    Screenshot (102).png
    653.5 KB · Views: 375
Hi , this is my farming place , it's called Four Seasons , choosed the name cause I decided to plant all kind of seeds, trees even all kind of animals as you can see the little bear next to my donkey. I used fences to surround my farm which are a miner farm house, a gazebo and a tree house, those trees you can see are lemons, also a dairy pen to get milk and lot of smelly fertilizer ( really fat cows :D) , a few chickens and couple goats.
feel free to come and visit, my farm store is open to public you can buy milk, eggs, maybe some haylbale to feed your animals or fruit to feed your family, The very fresh products directly to your packs.

'will
ScreenShot0192.jpg
ScreenShot0191.jpg

with my simple Lands i´m on charge of the production and spend mats from all my husband´s lands ( xD ) to craft a wide variety of packs for our family.
ScreenShot0021.jpg
ScreenShot0023.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the JUNGLE!
This is the farm I use to try my luck planting pines and cedars hoping for Zeus to bless me!
For now it consists of 6 Gazebos + Harvester's Farmhouse.

If you pass by on the right time, you might hear me pleasing RNGesus by playing some rock music, mostly Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N' Roses) and Thunderstruck (AC/DC). I think it works wonders!

ScreenShot0057.jpg
ScreenShot0058.jpg

Nothing fancy, but I love it and I'm proud of it!

Bonus: When the day is good, I chill on water:

ScreenShot0015.jpg

This is Kitty's Tree House of Doom. She does all of her cooking, printing, and bow making tasks. As well as farming! She loves her tree house in Rokhala!!!!!
ScreenShot0188.jpg
ScreenShot0189.jpg

A follow up here is the farm again with the scroll providing my name to prove it is mine!

ScreenShot0196.jpg

Last edited:
The Courtyard
The Courtyard is located in Rokhala Mountains a peacefully area with no war or robbery. The courtyard is the Home of the Synthesis Guild. the courtyard offers 2 manors with boosts to your skills as additionally 5 crafting benches ranging from masonry ending in leather work. The courtyard is coming near the completion of the basic buildings only missing a single challet. Once the building is constructed the building will be upgraded from a peaceful garden to an industrial mega-structure.
unknown.png

ScreenShot0182.jpg

ScreenShot0186.jpg

ScreenShot0190.jpg
unknown.png
ScreenShot0192.jpg
ScreenShot0193.jpg
ScreenShot0187.jpg
ScreenShot0188.jpg

Come by and visit! its a great place to relax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back