What's new

Rewards for transferring and keep staying with us players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i already sold all my accounts in AA live so i just have a last one who is lv 10 :(

It's a very low level but if you write word "ArcheRage" in the chat several more times and send us a screenshot we'll have it accepted for the reward.

@Sparkle hey if i use my live account to spam Archerage is the best server with screenshots would you refund me the 130 dollars i spent on my Trailblazer package at Live server? In credits of course :D

@snownova no.
We will not give more than specified in the rewards already.

i figured haha, i just meant if i spammed advertisement for the server and got banned if i could get the rewards from Live transfered haha

SIDE NOTE: GODS DISCONNECTED ME..... cant get back in, Server maintence early?

@Sparkle hey if i use my live account to spam Archerage is the best server with screenshots would you refund me the 130 dollars i spent on my Trailblazer package at Live server? In credits of course :D

We have no rewards for that but you can volunteer in sake of ArcheRage :)

if i get my account banned on archeage will i get atleast a fast mount lmao :) id love to spam faction nation trade chats with ARCHERAGE ;P

this might qualify for advertisement event right?

I posted in the contact moderator thread and no reply. so i have no idea which gear to choose from is there a sheet or a list?

You'll receive item that will give you a list to choose from. If you sent a request in Contact Moderators you'll receive a reply within 24 h.

Hi, question x.x
Me and two friends that I invited recently just transferred to ArcheRage (after July 18). We played on AA Live, left when it died and now trying AR. Am I eligible to receive the merchant schooner design as party leader reward or does it really need to be a full party (5 members)? and if so will they still need to send solo screenshots to get their rewards? thx so much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back