What's new

Suggestions

So... if farmer's workstation is usable on all accounts, why would it not also offer the sale discount for all accounts a user has?
This change would make sense to me, since you are the person who crafted it. So you should get the discount. You just don't. (for now?)

Changes are being considered for the rifts to help combat the lag produced. Will have more details in coming days about it.
Thank you. I think just lowering the attendance needed for the rewards should suffice both for lag issues as well as people being unable to attend some. I await the changes.

So... if farmer's workstation is usable on all accounts, why would it not also offer the sale discount for all accounts a user has?
This change would make sense to me, since you are the person who crafted it. So you should get the discount. You just don't. (for now?)

How many accounts do you have?

For the quest regarding the current titan event which spawns at 2:00 PM and 10:00 PM EST on Wednesday/Saturday. Can an oceanic time be added ? These spawn timers 3:00 am / 11:00 am ( depending on timezone) are either when we are sleeping or at work which makes it impossible to attend both days, missing out on such good rewards due to timezone would be very annoying.

Tab target possibly prioritising players over npc/ship parts etc.

Originally only 1 Titan was planned at 10:00 PM. One more was added for EU and Asia at 2:00 PM. No more Titans will be added.

Why would this be necessary?

You can access other people's upgraded house workbenches as well or other people's multipurpose workbenches, whenever they set it to public. In those cases you also do not get a discount. Why would using another person's farmer's workstation require a discount then?

Why would this be necessary?

You can access other people's upgraded house workbenches as well or other people's multipurpose workbenches, whenever they set it to public. In those cases you also do not get a discount. Why would using another person's farmer's workstation require a discount then?

nonono,
I'm suggesting the discount sale option for the farmer's workstation that you made yourself.

If you made the thing with one of your characters, then you get the sale discount when using it. Nobody else.

Even the item description says it can be used on all characters owned by your account. So this makes sense... to me at least.
Other people won't get the sale discount for using it, only you do: it is your workstation.

tl;dr:
Feature suggestion:
Farmer's Workstation sale discount should apply to all characters on the user account who crafts the workstation.

Example
Again, here's a case workflow step by step:

1) you make a farmer's workstation

2) you place the farmer's workstation on your property

3)you own extra land nearby and you relog to character that owns it

4) you decide to process something on your, say, main account

5) you go to your farmer's workstation

6a) you notice there is no discount on your own workstation... there is of course also no discount on workstations owned & made by others - but you don't own those!

6b) if you want discount on processing you have to switch characters and then use it...

7) items processed

It's just quality of life and something I think is reasonable to implement. No need for fuss!

The only instance I see why this shouldn't be a thing:

obscure game mechanic where the player must choose carefully on which account the "farmstation" should be crafted to farm or to workbench. (you can't revert: farm -> garden)
Sort of: choose the blue pill or the red pill but you get pros and cons with both sort of thing.
DISCUSS (?)

How many accounts do you have?
It cleared for me now, I was not accurate earlier, sorry.
How I understand it now. Hierarchy: user -> account(s) -> characters
Note (to all): only 1 account per user is allowed!

I have 1 account: with 2 characters.
1 = main, 1 I made to try offbrand builds and to get an extra farmer's workstation.
That in turn sparked my feature request.

If you could implement a way to tuen on an off the low level quests that would be great. I tried to go to get the chicken quest in Rookborne for the current festival, but because I am too high i cant get it, so i cannot do the achievements. Seems a little strange.

If you could implement a way to tuen on an off the low level quests that would be great. I tried to go to get the chicken quest in Rookborne for the current festival, but because I am too high i cant get it, so i cannot do the achievements. Seems a little strange.

You are probably hunting the "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner" achievement. For it you can do either "A Poultry Novel" quest or the Rookborne one. As you already over-leveled the Rookborne one, do "A Poultry Novel" quest that is a one time festival quest.

You are probably hunting the "Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner" achievement. For it you can do either "A Poultry Novel" quest or the Rookborne one. As you already over-leveled the Rookborne one, do "A Poultry Novel" quest that is a one time festival quest.
Yes it is. I have done the poultry novel one but you need 2 for the achievement and i am not offered the rookborne one.

so because our level is too high we can never finish the achievement, you're implying? ty for info c:

edit: oops i missed another reply xD nvm this post

So many pvp suggestions, not evetyone likes pvp.
My suggestipn is that either charcoal can be brought (albeit expensively) for vocation, or have braziers that after 12 hrs give a small amount of charcoal the braziers would need to be fed with logs of course.

Charcoal is a major portion of the game's economy right now. Making it so that everyone could get it by putting something on their land or purchasing it with vocation would cause the price, which is already rather low given the work and luck it takes to obtain it, go even lower and make it more or less worthless to those who use it as a sole source of income. Its relatively cheap to simply buy it in bulk from someone once you get a good source of gold going.

o_O you're only supposed to have one account, therefore there should be no problem. All characters on the same account should be able to use your farmer's workstation. If they can't, you can always find a p2w 8x8 garden and craft there.

Back