What's new

Suggestions

You can continue with your activities while you are waiting in queue. Not a waste.

Can't do trade runs.
Can't do other arenas.
In the right conditions, can't go undersea exploring.
Can't do CR/GR/OC.
Can't do dungeons.
I don't believe you can do Library.
Can't do anything in Auroria involving Flaming Logs and Mineral Water.

What is there to do while I wait for the queue to pop that doesn't rhyme with "blun vee blun in blarianople"?

Each battle takes 20 minutes, not 45.
There are 2 daily quests and multiple Achievements available for this arena. Even if you loose you are rewarded in addition to the honor you receive from each battle.

That's assuming you destroy their boat and jump in to attack them, or they destroy your boat then jump in to attack you and lose the engagement. Either way, queuing 3-5 arenas to get 30 kills and that's the only thing you can get from them is a waste of an hour just in time spent in the arena. You lose one engagement and half the team gives up and doesn't even try anymore, or your team doesn't have a healer so the decision is made to not jump into the water. Either way, there are many different combinations of reasons why both of these dailies won't be completed within the 5 daily arenas allotted.

Last edited:
Can't do trade runs.
Can't do other arenas.
In the right conditions, can't go undersea exploring.
Can't do CR/GR/OC.
Can't do dungeons.
I don't believe you can do Library.
Can't do anything in Auroria involving Flaming Logs and Mineral Water.

What is there to do while I wait for the queue to pop that doesn't rhyme with "blun vee blun in blarianople"?

That's assuming you destroy their boat and jump in to attack them, or they destroy your boat then jump in to attack you and lose the engagement. Either way, queuing 3-5 arenas to get 30 kills and that's the only thing you can get from them is a waste of an hour just in time spent in the arena. You lose one engagement and half the team gives up and doesn't even try anymore, or your team doesn't have a healer so the decision is made to not jump into the water. Either way, there are many different combinations of reasons why both of these dailies won't be completed within the 5 daily arenas allotted.

You are intentionally losing the arena and asking for the additional reward for it? Rewards are already available for those who lose - quests and achievements. Yes, to receive them you need to be active and fight on arena. Hiding or intentionally losing shouldn't be rewarded.

You are intentionally losing the arena and asking for the additional reward for it? Rewards are already available for those who lose - quests and achievements. Yes, to receive them you need to be active and fight on arena. Hiding or intentionally losing shouldn't be rewarded.

>> I << am not intentionally losing anything. But when 5 people give up after the first engagement, that's screwing the other 5 that are still trying. An entire team isn't hiding or intentionally losing, but the few people that choose to do so are screwing the other people in unconventional ways that aren't necessarily always reportable, and the most we're getting for it is a hilariously low amount of honor.

If people lose the first engagement, they would rather give up because there's no use in trying to catch up when all you'll probably be doing is wasting 18 more minutes getting nothing but a steaming pile of shit for honor as a reward. People have given up if someone makes one wrong move on the very first engagement, and refuse to do anything except stand on the boat and talk shit for every other encounter afterwards. So toxic behavior coupled with toxic rewards. Is your logic seriously "punish the majority because of the few"?

The quests and achievements aren't worth it because it's sometimes more strategic to NOT PVP after blowing up a boat, and the other daily quest is asking for people to have a 60% win rate assuming they do the arena 5 times a day, which is incredibly low considering (as I've said before) it can take up to an hour for you to sit in the queue and finally hit the end of a match, meaning that one of your quests could take up to THREE HOURS OF DOING NOTHING ELSE BUT WAIT in order to complete. As I said in my previous post: you can't do CR/GR/OC/MM/Halcy (unless you want to get ported away from these events in the middle of them). You can't do trade runs. You can't really do undersea exploring. You can't do dungeons. You can't Library. You can't do other arenas. There aren't many other activities you can do while waiting for the queue to pop. And now if you step away from the computer and get the -Away- tag, you're out of the queue. So you have to literally sit there and twiddle your thumbs until queue pops.

Honest questions: do you play this game? Have you made a player character in ANY faction and tried to queue for this arena and play it with the small group of people who do queue for it? Have you ever interacted with anyone and seen what we've complained about? You have players pointing out gigantic logic problems and unfair rewards, but have you actually gone out and played this from the perspective of the player trying to find reason to sit in long-ass queues to make it into one arena and have half of your team quit trying after the first 3 minutes? Giving us less honor than one CR quest turn-in as the only consolation reward for being on the losing team is a slap in the face, especially when a majority of the losing team isn't even at fault for why they lost in the first place. But giving people no reason to fight after the first engagement by giving us terrible rewards is only going to make this arena more difficult to queue for than it is already.

Last edited:
>> I << am not intentionally losing anything. But when 5 people give up after the first engagement, that's screwing the other 5 that are still trying. An entire team isn't hiding or intentionally losing, but the few people that choose to do so are screwing the other people in unconventional ways that aren't necessarily always reportable, and the most we're getting for it is a hilariously low amount of honor.

If people lose the first engagement, they would rather give up because there's no use in trying to catch up when all you'll probably be doing is wasting 18 more minutes getting nothing but a steaming pile of shit for honor as a reward. People have given up if someone makes one wrong move on the very first engagement, and refuse to do anything except stand on the boat and talk shit for every other encounter afterwards. So toxic behavior coupled with toxic rewards. Is your logic seriously "punish the majority because of the few"?

The quests and achievements aren't worth it because it's sometimes more strategic to NOT PVP after blowing up a boat, and the other daily quest is asking for people to have a 60% win rate assuming they do the arena 5 times a day, which is incredibly low considering (as I've said before) it can take up to an hour for you to sit in the queue and finally hit the end of a match, meaning that one of your quests could take up to THREE HOURS OF DOING NOTHING ELSE BUT WAIT in order to complete. As I said in my previous post: you can't do CR/GR/OC/MM/Halcy (unless you want to get ported away from these events in the middle of them). You can't do trade runs. You can't really do undersea exploring. You can't do dungeons. You can't Library. You can't do other arenas. There aren't many other activities you can do while waiting for the queue to pop. And now if you step away from the computer and get the -Away- tag, you're out of the queue. So you have to literally sit there and twiddle your thumbs until queue pops.

Honest questions: do you play this game? Have you made a player character in ANY faction and tried to queue for this arena and play it with the small group of people who do queue for it? Have you ever interacted with anyone and seen what we've complained about? You have players pointing out gigantic logic problems and unfair rewards, but have you actually gone out and played this from the perspective of the player trying to find reason to sit in long-ass queues to make it into one arena and have half of your team quit trying after the first 3 minutes? Giving us less honor than one CR quest turn-in as the only consolation reward for being on the losing team is a slap in the face, especially when a majority of the losing team isn't even at fault for why they lost in the first place. But giving people no reason to fight after the first engagement by giving us terrible rewards is only going to make this arena more difficult to queue for than it is already.
Yes. Yes I have. Infact prior to the achievements I spent days in ques.
Your argument of stuff you can't do is flawed.
The only thing you cannot do while queing for an arena is que another arena or enter dungeons. The rest is not that you can't do it. You refuse to do it as you'd rather not risk missing an arena pop or having to drop something to do the arena, which mind you has been the exact same principle for any of the other arena types.

Yes. Yes I have. Infact prior to the achievements I spent days in ques.
Your argument of stuff you can't do is flawed.
The only thing you cannot do while queing for an arena is que another arena or enter dungeons. The rest is not that you can't do it. You refuse to do it as you'd rather not risk missing an arena pop or having to drop something to do the arena, which mind you has been the exact same principle for any of the other arena types.

So what happens when the queue pops and I have a pack on my back or I'm underwater with a breathing apparatus on my back? I would assume it's exactly like mobilization orders, where if a pack is on my back I don't get the pop-up asking me if I'd like to utilize what the pop-up is giving me. Library (I believe) counts as a dungeon, so it wouldn't tell me if queue popped when I'm inside it. So the only things in my list that are flawed are the CR/GR/OC/MM/Halcy events. Everything else is not flawed, it's a downright denial of entry if you meet those conditions. Meaning if none of the 5 events listed are happening, the only way you can ensure you will be notified when the queue pops is to do nothing. Also, I enjoy how you guys bring up other arena types, as if 2-6 people queuing is comparable to 20 lol

EDIT: Sparkle saying "you can continue with your activities while you wait" but then you saying "you either queue the arena or continue other activities" is directly contradictory to each other, because either we can continue with our activities while waiting, or we have to choose not to continue with our activities in order to wait.

Last edited:
2.5 hour queue time (I even did a stopwatch to time it), 9v10, the team of 9 had 2 people that couldn't pick a loadout so it was 7v10 in any PVP skirmish. One ship captain drove the ship in circles around base, the other drove the ship into a whirlpool. Nothing but honor on the losing team. Buff the rewards PLEASE. I'm asking nicely, not insulting you guys, I'm asking you for the sake of the people willing to participate in this buggy and volatile arena: give winners 2 coins and losers 1 coin.

2.5 hour queue time (I even did a stopwatch to time it), 9v10, the team of 9 had 2 people that couldn't pick a loadout so it was 7v10 in any PVP skirmish. One ship captain drove the ship in circles around base, the other drove the ship into a whirlpool. Nothing but honor on the losing team. Buff the rewards PLEASE. I'm asking nicely, not insulting you guys, I'm asking you for the sake of the people willing to participate in this buggy and volatile arena: give winners 2 coins and losers 1 coin.

Your queue is longer at night time as many players are already leaving the game by then.
Even if your team is losing, you can still complete achievements and daily quests, so you can't say you are not getting anything in case of losing. Giving additional reward to the losing team will simply lead to team going in, intentionally losing and ending arena in a few minutes, leaving with the reward for doing nothing. There are 2 daily quests, be active, complete them and get rewarded.

Your queue is longer at night time as many players are already leaving the game by then.
Even if your team is losing, you can still complete achievements and daily quests, so you can't say you are not getting anything in case of losing. Giving additional reward to the losing team will simply lead to team going in, intentionally losing and ending arena in a few minutes, leaving with the reward for doing nothing. There are 2 daily quests, be active, complete them and get rewarded.

Did you miss the part where people are not getting loadouts, causing teams to be uneven and giving ZERO REASON TO PVP IN IT?
Did you miss the part where people are driving the boats AWAY from the PVP as soon as their teams get a lead so they don't lose?
Or was it the part you missed where people are regularly giving up after the first engagement and throwing the match in such a way that it isn't technically bannable?

There are reasons to not PVP after sinking the enemy team's ship. There are good chances that a person will not be able to pull off 3 wins in 5 arenas. There are good chances players will not be willing to sit around and do nothing for 5 hours to get into 5 arenas. This arena is not worth getting less honor than a CR if you try your hardest but your team throws the game after the first two minutes. One bug, one iota of a problem, and the match is already lost. People are already throwing matches in the first 2 minutes because they feel that no matter what they do, there's no chance to catch up and so they don't even bother. People are ALREADY intentionally losing the arena and ending it in a few minutes. Because honor for 30+ minutes of time spent waiting for a buggy arena is a shit reward. You know it, I know it, they know it. So again, why are you punishing the majority because of the few?

You want to drive people to do the dailies? Turn that "Win 3 Naval arenas" daily into "Participate in 5 Naval arenas" instead. Turn the "Kill 30 enemies in Violent Maelstrom" into a Library-type kill quest where you have to kill 5/10/15 players, and each of those rewards gives 1/2/3 coins. Bump up the points for killing players if you're on the losing team so that a full wipe in a fight is worth as much as losing your boat to give people a reason to continue the fight instead of drowning themselves as soon as their boat dies so they avoid falling further behind. But for the love of God stop acting like this arena is in an optimal state and the rewards don't need anything changed. If it walks like a duck and swims like a duck, it's not a moose.

Last edited:
Suggested changes to Naval Arena:
1. If you leave dock with a boat, it can't get the immune proc again. Too many people dodging pvp if they win one fight.
2. a skill to recall to base if you're out of combat. It's a huge annoyance if you get wiped and have to swim back, usually leaving you out of mana because you're forced to dash to swim faster as the current move speed in water is like 2.5-3ms.
3. Increased mana regeneration when out of combat, currently one the biggest issues I've seen in the arena is players are always out of mana.

Greetings! If we will not have erenor gear in the game i suggest to add an apperance of it. Something like chose one: plate apperance,leather ,cloth.Even the weapon apperances. Thank you ,have a nice day!

Just a little bump for my previous comment @Sparkle no rush, just curious. Particularly where the dolphin is concerned, it seems to me like changes to make it a bit more useful regarding raising ships or something, as well as a speed increase are pretty popular among those I associate with on the game.

Just a little bump for my previous comment @Sparkle no rush, just curious. Particularly where the dolphin is concerned, it seems to me like changes to make it a bit more useful regarding raising ships or something, as well as a speed increase are pretty popular among those I associate with on the game.
Don't bump posts. Everything will get an answer eventually

To start I'm not sure how much of this is even possible.

1 the biggest issue in the game is land, or lack of it.
my idea is a area that is phased per person, or per guild, the area would have a set amount of land in it, with a building in the center that you can upgrade to make the amount of land larger. it would be a gold sink+ make it so people can get land.

2 Add a marker for the map for Guild land and Family land.

3 Add the land being sold in an area in the community board, so when you access the board it shows you the land location and price.

4 The auction houses are pretty much worthless due to everyone having patron i suggest you remove the auctioneer and replace them with other vendors benches things that could be use full. even the different area rental vendors.

To start I'm not sure how much of this is even possible.

1 the biggest issue in the game is land, or lack of it.
my idea is a area that is phased per person, or per guild, the area would have a set amount of land in it, with a building in the center that you can upgrade to make the amount of land larger. it would be a gold sink+ make it so people can get land.

2 Add a marker for the map for Guild land and Family land.

3 Add the land being sold in an area in the community board, so when you access the board it shows you the land location and price.

4 The auction houses are pretty much worthless due to everyone having patron i suggest you remove the auctioneer and replace them with other vendors benches things that could be use full. even the different area rental vendors.
The auction house auctioneers server multiple purposed that just Ah access so they shall remain.

Showing the location of land being will come with in future versions.

Having map markers for the guild and family land unsure how possible that is.

Reworking housing like that is not something we will do.

Having map markers for the guild and family land unsure how possible that is.
Live did this. This patch come out with the release of 3.5. I found a blog that explains what they did. And to sort out the confusion of the author of a the blog, the family/guild houses and farms only showed up if they were set to family/guild respectively.

I'll put this in the recommendations for the 3.5 release suggestions forum as well.

Sorry, didn't realize that wasn't allowed I just saw some other forum members giving her a hard time and thought maybe it got missed is all.

We saw your suggestion and will get to it with reply a bit later. Have a few tasks to complete first and then we'll continue going through suggestions.

Back