What's new

Suggestions

Can you guys please introduce the Improved workbench somehow back into the game it has been over a month that I saw one in th AH I did not have the gold or cred to get one then. Either in a lootbox or reward, something I think you guys seem to forget these items and many others that need to be incorporated into the game. If I missed it, if it's out there please let me know where because I have been looking. Also I see lots of players advertising "WTS honor points" but items like the essence are locked behind "bind equip" look this is a rogue server just please release the essence some of us don't PVP and want the dam mount is that too much to ask? I've seen players advertise 50000 Honor points all night this is getting ridiculous.

The multipurpose workbench is a credit box item that will return in the future like all marketplace items do.
Regarding honor selling that is something that players can do. By selling honor they most of the time mean selling gems which involves you giving them the gear to gem.
If you want to get the mount you have to get the honor yourself as everyone else does. There are many ways to get honor without needing to be pvp heavy players

Would there be a way to introduce a personal protection potion similar to the guild protection but it prevents purples from attacking you. It would still allow you to enter into pvp content in the contested zones, but it would prevent you from being attacked by your own faction. If they want to attack us so badly why do they not just go Pirate, Player nation or roll on opposite faction?

This potion would ensure that the people who do not want to be forced into pvp combat (their choice in this is as valid as those that want to pvp) wont be. They can continue to farm, decorate and complete content without being bullied (because it is in effect bullying) whenever a green wants to thump them.

No. it doesnt mean going into a contested zone is safe, it means the people that just want to prey on their own faction cant with these people.
If they want to disrupt trade running, why cant they go to the opposite faction's contested zone to do it?

Of course a person can opt to drop this protection and if they cancel the buff, they should be unable to reapply the buff for 24hr so that it doesnt become another way of gettign the upper hand in pvp. This would be mainly for those that dont wish to play that game. It is not to stop that aspect for those that want to do it.

Would there be a way to introduce a personal protection potion similar to the guild protection but it prevents purples from attacking you. It would still allow you to enter into pvp content in the contested zones, but it would prevent you from being attacked by your own faction. If they want to attack us so badly why do they not just go Pirate, Player nation or roll on opposite faction?

This potion would ensure that the people who do not want to be forced into pvp combat (their choice in this is as valid as those that want to pvp) wont be. They can continue to farm, decorate and complete content without being bullied (because it is in effect bullying) whenever a green wants to thump them.

No. it doesnt mean going into a contested zone is safe, it means the people that just want to prey on their own faction cant with these people.
If they want to disrupt trade running, why cant they go to the opposite faction's contested zone to do it?

Of course a person can opt to drop this protection and if they cancel the buff, they should be unable to reapply the buff for 24hr so that it doesnt become another way of gettign the upper hand in pvp. This would be mainly for those that dont wish to play that game. It is not to stop that aspect for those that want to do it.

I must preface this by saying that I myself do not partake in purpling very often so judge me on that what you will.

----

If you do not wish to PvP, then you must make the conscious choice to not enter such a zone, especially with carrying out activities that highlight you to other players, such as running trade packs. Such packs are designed with a higher payoff due to the extra reward granted, a healthy risk-reward benefit/loss depending on the final result.

The game already has mechanics that allow you to choose to not be forced into PvP. It is called a Peace Zone/Faction controlled zone.

However, many players do not acknowledge these methods, and instead naively expect that they are to be respected.

Furthermore, many griveances you quote are misguided.

Getting dunked on while farming mobs? Stop and do something else for a while instead of feeding into deaths, or, move elsewhere for a while.

Placing Decorationss? You cannot be attacked except while in Dominion on housing zones by your faction.

Completing content? Only examples of "content" I can think of are quests or world bosses and mini-bosses or other material bosses. For the quests, do same as for while getting dunked farming mobs. For world bosses... Those in contested areas are made to be contested heh... and WB doesn't even need purpling to get stolen from you.

The counter arguements can go on.

The only balance to such an item as proposed would be to make it so heniously expensive that there would be no point to it in the first place.

Surely many people that have chimed in on the Infamy Thread can comment very much so on the implications of such a suggested buff, and given the hugely negative response given there, one should also be expected for such an idea here as well.

Please ADD 10 or 20 more slots to inventory. And also Make Lord Coins marketable at Auction House. Also is Rampage b200 Car coming out?

So you use this and then run merchant ships and people can’t attack you? Nobody wants to play FarmVille AA buddy.

Super low key change I would love.
in community>family>members tab
Please allow me to right click and invite to party or raid from that tab.

Here is one that I thought would be hugely popular.... at least for the non-scammers in the game. How about the ability to cert unbuilt properties? This would take the risk out of buying a demo and make it easier for players to conduct legitimate transactions.

Here is one that I thought would be hugely popular.... at least for the non-scammers in the game. How about the ability to cert unbuilt properties? This would take the risk out of buying a demo and make it easier for players to conduct legitimate transactions.

The scammers still wouldn't do it. Meatnpotato tried to get a guildmate to agree to a demo, and when the guildie asked it to be certed, he said he couldn't be arsed with building it. The guildie offered to build the house and buy the cert, and Meat still gave a BS excuse over it. So I doubt it'd make it easier to conduct legitimate transactions because the people that pull demo scams would just find some excuse to not do it.

Increase the speed of the Black, White and Brown reindeers obtained from Rudolph Archeum Supply crate from 10m/s to 11.5m/s.

They are essentially the same mount as the Brown Reindeer you can just buy from Marketplace which is 11.5m/s, which is easier and cheaper to get.

Brown Reindeer.png

Increase the speed of the Black, White and Brown reindeers obtained from Rudolph Archeum Supply crate from 10m/s to 11.5m/s.

They are essentially the same mount as the Brown Reindeer you can just buy from Marketplace which is 11.5m/s, which is easier and cheaper to get.

View attachment 5456

That are different mounts, players can receive from different places only (one from the box and another one from the marketplace). As they are different, they have different speed and can't equip each others armor. We can't increase speed or reindeers from the boxes to 11.5 m/s. If players want them to be equal we can reduce the marketplace reindeer speed to 10 m/s.

That are different mounts, players can receive from different places only (one from the box and another one from the marketplace). As they are different, they have different speed and can't equip each others armor. We can't increase speed or reindeers from the boxes to 11.5 m/s. If players want them to be equal we can reduce the marketplace reindeer speed to 10 m/s.
People have been asking for this change since the opening of the server

I think it would be acgreat idea to introduce a trailer that can attach to a freighter. Even if it wad like 5k credits it woukd make the game company lots of cash. An extra 8 packs by freighter would be awesome.

Back