What's new

3.0 / 3.5 Fresh Start Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats someone profiting on the lack of progress the admins have made on donations. Sure it's an easier way, but it's not official. Nor is it progress from the admins to make the process easier and more accessible, they should not be credit for this persons work.

Whats funny is this person is fine to do it and Trion hasnt sort action even though its plastered all over the place .......... Yet the admins couldn't/can't do the exact same thing ?

Thats someone profiting on the lack of progress the admins have made on donations. Sure it's an easier way, but it's not official. Nor is it progress from the admins to make the process easier and more accessible, they should not be credit for this persons work.

Whats funny is this person is fine to do it and Trion hasnt sort action even though its plastered all over the place .......... Yet the admins couldn't/can't do the exact same thing ?

We are still working on the other ways of donations but it's not that easy as it may seem and may still take another 1-3 months.

So when will you guys actually think about doing something for this server @Sparkle ? I don't see an issue of adopting the Official server strategy of keeping a Legacy and running a Fresh Start progression or full release server. Remove 28x28 and keep the 16x16 farms in the shop. Limit the amount of labor we get, things we can purchase from the shop, and the amount of characters we can have (force people to make another account and run multiple instances of the game it does cut down a lot of the alts because most people cbf to do that). This version and this Server are the best thing in AA but the population just ins't here because of the gear gap and the lack of available land in the game. Some people have multiple accounts and multiple land owned on this server it's impossible with inflation ect. To catch up for new players. Also like mentioned the donation system is completely messed.

All I know is that, you should think of doing Fresh starts you can not only make so much money you can keep the playerbase happy.

So when will you guys actually think about doing something for this server @Sparkle ? I don't see an issue of adopting the Official server strategy of keeping a Legacy and running a Fresh Start progression or full release server. Remove 28x28 and keep the 16x16 farms in the shop. Limit the amount of labor we get, things we can purchase from the shop, and the amount of characters we can have (force people to make another account and run multiple instances of the game it does cut down a lot of the alts because most people cbf to do that). This version and this Server are the best thing in AA but the population just ins't here because of the gear gap and the lack of available land in the game. Some people have multiple accounts and multiple land owned on this server it's impossible with inflation ect. To catch up for new players. Also like mentioned the donation system is completely messed.

All I know is that, you should think of doing Fresh starts you can not only make so much money you can keep the playerbase happy.

1.) why is this still a thing? not going to happen
2.) what you mean no land? sure maybe on NUIA(even tho all my newbie guild mates all got land on nuia so far, just saying) but haranya have lot of space still in rockhala and sunbites(you can have safe land there as NUIAN too), lot of 16x16 spots at Ynystere as well plus the myriad of sellers on both sides trying to sell land.
3.) FEW people have multiple accounts, pretty much population got lower because the team did a mass(and it was massive) ban run for those with Bots, multiple accounts, loyalty bots right before 3.0 and 1 week after.
4.) There is no inflation but is true prices are higher than Trinos server but you cannot compare simply because here you don't 8 server full of bots feeding items to 1 AH, in this server every low level material you buy have a real person mining/farming it behind and trying to make a profit, forget about Trinos prices because in here will never be that low, is simple supply and demand
5.) thank you very much I'm catching up just fine, in fact I'm surprised how easy it is compared to what it took me to barely get useful on Trinos AA(note so far I have used exactly 0$, I plan to donate cuz I love the server but is hard for me atm), if you have a bit of discipline and stop whining cuz you cannot catch up in 1 week is pretty damn easy.

I also wanna point out, fresh start will not improve your situation simply because you don't have what it takes, if it is already this easy and you cannot deal with it you will be back here 1 week after FS start repeating this same post because either people with wallets or those that really know the game already went miles ahead of you, it is inevitable and trino FS have proving this again and again and again. It does not matter what they take from the game the end result will be the same for you, 1 week where you think you can be competitive, 2nd week whining because you realize people is already miles ahead and ready to brute force their way even higher once the things start to come back to game the next update and 2 week later we will have 2 dead servers.

In fact, in 4.5 FS most of my old official guild(small but all pro farmers) already got legendary magnificent(like a week after start) sets and have hoarded materials to reach Ayanad/erenor few days after they open up the gear cap the next update(including mass crafting of t3 gems), is inevitable and totally to be expected since they know the end game already hence there is no mystery.

What in the world is the point of having a fresh start server... It's just going to divide people and the progression on this server is so incredibly fast that there is no point. You can easily gain 1000-2000 gold/day with minimal effort (lords coin daily, lib daily, prestige daily, burning 10k+ labor a day, and slight AH flipping) so between that and loyalty logins, you can be at 4-5k gearscore in a month's time with proper gems. What benefit do we get from this other than people being lazy and experience THE SAME EXACT problem every single fresh start server experiences once it is six months old. Jeez people, join a guild and develop a daily routine and you'll be pvp viable in less than two months, or short if you p2w slightly. You would need so many alts and much much more time to even get anywhere close to the progression speed on here from live. I'm just so baffled at the whiners when they already provide us a platform to play the game without Trion/XL's greed FOR FREE and have been completely open to modify the bad things with near perfect update deliveries.

Kudos to you guys making ArcheRage possible, I haven't had this much fun in Archeage probably ever.

No fresh starts ever please. Why would you want to make a mistake like that. There are other solutions to your problems. Also some of your problems stated are not actual problems.

There will be no fresh start for now. Closing this thread because at this time there is nothing to talk about regarding fresh starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back