What's new
@Complex I was a tad late on updating the coinpurse bit, sure. I forgot to put that in when Sparkle stated they'd retain materials. Whoops.

But you're complaining about a system that you haven't even played on yet. They made changes, all of them for the better. Are there some other things that could be changed? Sure, always is. But the changes implemented by the AR team are exactly where Trion and XL games failed.

How about playing the new system before making assumptions and registering complaints? If things need to be tweaked later down the road, this team seems willing to listen. But for now, don't knock it before you try it.
Well I've tried it, I've been planting potatoes in seed beds since the server came up on 5 harvester farmhouses So 15 seed beds per cycle 5 min cycles so 1080 chances for it to proc and hasn't, Coin purses are live 3.0 version, Ship regrades/Gilda pack everything I said is still applicable.

I don't think seed beds were applicable to royal seeds. I think someone had bad information there. From what I understood, it was only bundles that had the chance to proc royal seeds.

As for coinpurses, mistakes might have been made on the patch. We'll have to ask about that, if they're acting like 3.0 live without drop tables.

We knew ship regrades were becoming craftables, and we knew gilda packs were still going to be a thing.

@Sparkle there seems to be conflicting news for the coinpurses. In one post, you said they'd retain drops, in others you said they'd only have gold. Can you clarifiy which one it is?

Coin purses are not same as on live. They were changed according to 2.9 version, just some of them, that were added in 3.0 will drop gold only.

There are the following purses that were in 2.9:
-Scholar's Coinpurse
- Dean's Coinpurse
- Librarian's Coinpurse
- Prince's Coinpurse

We kept items in them as in 2.9.

Sparkle,

Those are mostly Library purses. Most people would also like Queens purses to retain item drops as well. Would that be possible to do?

new skill changes very unfair for a bit high ping users. my ping is 150. but "rapid strike" completely was a crap...when holding, i just do dps not 150, like 1000 ms!!. this is very
sad and officially finished a chance for pvp the game for players like us who play in Europe.
purses not drops %100 now. we are killing monsters for a nothing. totally wasting time.
there are many more.
Nobody tell me it 's okay. If it were good I would still be able to play neatly!
I almost am sick of it. I am very angry. my anger at you will bring us this update and convince us to this. thanks for everything.
Now i can only do a pve activity in server.
do you have any idea of these results and do you have a solution?
If it is not, I will not be the first to go. I'm sure of that.

Well,i don't know where to start,so first i will talk about trade run,in the original 3.0,all packs was boost,for exemple,Anhimar fertiliser pack's,in the original version 3.0 ,if you sell them to solzreed you get 22 golds and 50 silvers per pack's and you have this after 8 hours and not after 22 hours like in this private server. Why trade run still like 2.9 ? this is the 3.0 why let the same prices and the same things ? 3.0 are a great version,player in official was love this version for the trade pack's,the rentability,the economie,all of this was cool on original 3.0.
So why in this server this is not the same ? :/

And you're right Firri :/ i think the same of you,this version is not like the original version at all. In original version you have a large choices to what you can do,here it's not the same,that's not a 3.0 that's a 2.9 remastered with bugs and more.

I'm pretty sure the trade run timers weren't reduced until 3.5, not 3.0.

As for skills and lag, some people are going to be unfortunate in that area, especially if they're EU players playing on an NA server. It sucks, but that's just how technology works.

If you were playing a shooter, you wouldn't go from Australia to a server in Canada. That's just asking for trouble.

Yeah you're right but still the prices problem,in original 3.0 there is better prices,but here no :/

Back