What's new

3.5 Update

Staff have no information to give regarding 3.5 and further patches

I hope 3.5 never comes to our server!

Patch 3.5 is what killed ArcheAge for me. The dreadful changes to the trade system were just the final nail in the coffin.

The ArcheRage devs did a fantastic job of mitigating a lot of the harm that patch 3.0 did to the offical servers. But I'm not sure if they can do the same for 3.5. The 'Trade System' is a very complicated core part of the game. I don't think it's possible to undo the changes that 3.5 brings.

So I REALLY, REALLY hope that we never get 3.5!

Staff is not ready to talk about any updates or patches at this time 3.0b was recently released and now is not the time to even talk about 3.5.

As far as I can remember there was only one good feature added in 3.5 and that was transmutation. Not sure that is worth all of the other problems that came along with 3.5.

The staff seems to have the ability to alter future patches for a more enjoyable experience. They aren't ready to discuss future patches but perhaps we can discuss what aspects of 3.5 would be enjoyable and which ones are undesired.

It's still too early to discuss the next patch but we'll make sure to give players time to discuss it, so some tweaks could be made for the better gameplay.

The game just gets worse and worse after 3.0b. If you have to release it, please do it with a lot of custom changes. Nobody wants to see this server go the same direction that live did.

The game just gets worse and worse after 3.0b. If you have to release it, please do it with a lot of custom changes. Nobody wants to see this server go the same direction that live did.
That's why 3.5 isn't available yet, no one wants a lot of the trade system fuck ups if 3.5

Yeah, the 3.5 patch is when I lost interest in Archeage, after playing 2 years. I played a little longer, but couldn't stand the changes made to the gear crafting system and the trading system. It was like a different game. It would take MAJOR changes from the live 3.5 for me to be able to stay interested in it, including keeping the current crafted gear system, including the wisps, and the regular trade pack system.

Please keep your suggestions in mind, so they could be posted later for our review. Right now it's not yet a time for it but we'll make sure to open a discussion when time comes, so players could enjoy later versions as well as earlier ones.

Back