What's new

40-Slot Rangora's Trove?

Razielex

So I didn't exactly know where to put it since it's neither a server nor a client issue.

I have recently upgraded the chest to 30 slots and wanted to upgrade it to 40 slots as it shows here
nrQKjAR.png

But after I went to Mirage and opened the up the Festival Gift Exchanger... there is no Rangora's Trove upgrade..
YCjOZXS.png

Don't you think, that when it shows it exists (Like in image #1), it should at least be doable and not tease someone for a nonexisting item?

Does anyone have a screenshot of this chest in a house? Does it stay pink like in the thumbnail?

Are you sure this is not just a placeholder for something that happens in 3.0 or later? I couldn't find any information about 40 slot Rangora's Troves anywhere, I'd also like for this to be resolved before the festival ends.

The only information I got about that was the crafting station at the christmas tree. It shows you can craft it in Mirage. But once you're there you can't. It just doesn't exist.

The only information I got about that was the crafting station at the christmas tree. It shows you can craft it in Mirage. But once you're there you can't. It just doesn't exist.

I think it is not yet implemented. Or just a tooltip error. Will inquire from admins.

Same problem here i had to craft 3x 20 slot rangora and 2x 10 slot because i cant craft the 30-slot.

I also have a 30-slot rangora's chest and am not able to craft the 40 slot, I'm sure enabling it in that machine can't be too hard since it's technically already there in the folio.

Please report it as bug via tickets, it should for up to 30slots with coins from the event even past event time.

I have the same issue, Is there any update on this? I have all the mats for the 40-Slot but STILL can't craft it :(

Edit: I have checked every day since I had the materials. I couldn't even craft it before the event ended.

Do not think they intended 40 slot trove to be available.But it might be just a bug as well, please send a ticket related to this to receive answer directly from admins.

Back