What's new

5V5 IS DEAD, BUFF REQUIRED - PLEASE VOTE

Should 5V5 Arena's be buffed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazrim

I'm sure everyone has at some point seen me spamming east faction "QUEUE 5v5" and it's with good reason. In the past 5 day's I've gotten a SINGLE game of 5v5. There's a fair few people that absolutely love 5v5 arena, but with the current honour reward of 300 for 15 minutes of work, many people simply refuse to join as they just see it as a time waste. I propose that the amount of honour should be buffed to somewhere between 800-1000 for a win but i'd love to see the communities insight on the matter. Hopefully this results in MUCH quicker queues and a lot of fun.

I'd also recommend that a loss would maintain it's honour gain of ~100 honour as this disincentivize people from afking and wasting everyone's time.

As an added bonus, it seems the admins are trying to improve the honor store so this would be THE PERFECT time to increase honour gain. Allowing us to have a bit of fun whilst also making some profit and benefiting from the update when it arrives.

When voting keep in mind that a full 5's game takes 15 minutes to complete and that the honour gained should reflect this.

Beautiful suggestion max. Although this game is a sandbox mmorpg; 5v5 arena is some of the best times I've ever had in the game.

I'm sure everyone has at some point seen me spamming east faction "QUEUE 5v5" and it's with good reason. In the past 5 day's I've gotten a SINGLE game of 5v5. There's a fair few people that absolutely love 5v5 arena, but with the current honour reward of 300 for 15 minutes of work, many people simply refuse to join as they just see it as a time waste. I propose that the amount of honour should be buffed to somewhere between 800-1000 for a win but i'd love to see the communities insight on the matter. Hopefully this results in MUCH quicker queues and a lot of fun.

I'd also recommend that a loss would maintain it's honour gain of ~100 honour as this disincentivize people from afking and wasting everyone's time.

As an added bonus, it seems the admins are trying to improve the honor store so this would be THE PERFECT time to increase honour gain. Allowing us to have a bit of fun whilst also making some profit and benefiting from the update when it arrives.

When voting keep in mind that a full 5's game takes 15 minutes to complete and that the honour gained should reflect this.

Yo, which arenas are than players farmin? Are they imbalanced as to rewards?

While I want more people the play, if we buff it too much people will farm it since there isnt a daily limit to entries.

While I want more people the play, if we buff it too much people will farm it since there isnt a daily limit to entries.
That wouldnt be half- bad i mean, those arenas are fun as hell if i remmember, still, giving it limit together with buffing it seems well.. obvious right?

Yeah i agree that it has farming potential however you only gain 80 ish honor for a loss. If you win 50% of matches at 1000 honor a match you can only really make 2000 honor an hour so it could probably be buffed even further really without being too much of an issue. farming less than 3 honor gems in a full hour on average is roughly what i'd prefer.

i agree, 5s is really fun but its not worth the time with it only being 300ish honor, i hope they increase its honor so it can be revived again :D

Been Queue'd up for 10 hours today, got a single 5v5 match :( please help revive the best form of pvp in this game.

Yeah i agree that it has farming potential however you only gain 80 ish honor for a loss. If you win 50% of matches at 1000 honor a match you can only really make 2000 honor an hour so it could probably be buffed even further really without being too much of an issue. farming less than 3 honor gems in a full hour on average is roughly what i'd prefer.
This, at most ud make 4000 a hour, you can make easily that in 3v3 and you don't even need to win

No, we don't need to buff it up.

ArcheAge is a sandbox. Get out in the sandbox and kill people if you want small-scale PvP and honor. What we especially don't need is extra incentives to stay in instances.

If you increase the honor gain, there should be a daily limit on the 5v5.
So ultimately I don't think there should be an increase on 5v5 unless it's limited like the rest, only makes sense.

No, we don't need to buff it up.

ArcheAge is a sandbox. Get out in the sandbox and kill people if you want small-scale PvP and honor. What we especially don't need is extra incentives to stay in instances.

Archeage is a sandbox, which includes arenas. Sandboxes allow you to pick what content you which to do and also which to avoid. We are just expressing that there is no drive in this area of the game and are discussing ways to fairly incentivize it so its not a 30-60 min wait for a single match, if you can even get one at all.

Archeage is a sandbox, which includes arenas. Sandboxes allow you to pick what content you which to do and also which to avoid. We are just expressing that there is no drive in this area of the game and are discussing ways to fairly incentivize it so its not a 30-60 min wait for a single match, if you can even get one at all.
30-60 ? man only itme that shit pops is at 1am my time and its only the same 10 guys otherwise im in queue for 6 or 7 hours

30-60 ? man only itme that shit pops is at 1am my time and its only the same 10 guys otherwise im in queue for 6 or 7 hours

well i usually give up after ive been queued for 30-45 mins and nothing, but yea the longest ive waited in queue was a full hour while farming mobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back