What's new

Another Way To Obtain "Honor Badges"

Epic

Is there any way we can implement another way of obtaining "Honor Badges". Currently there isn't enough people that enjoy Queueing for Free for All arenas to get a viable amount of them to Migrate your stats.

I have been in Queue for FFA for 2 days and have gotten into one, allowing me to get 7 Badges from the repeatable Quest. You need to have 10 Badges per 5 Stats you migrate over, with the possibility of migrating 300 Points.

That would be 600 Honor Badges I believe. If so, you would need to get into 85 Free for All-Arenas in Total, which seems almost impossible to do a reasonable amount of time.

The server population is still pretty good, but there isn't much interest in this Arena or many of the tbh.

TLDR, would be amazing if you guys could add some other ways of obtaining these badges as currently I can't even get enough Queue pops to Migrate 5 stats a day.

cqDapWA.png

Thanks,
Epic :D

I can guess that it has not only a lack of interest in arenas but there seems to be a lack of interest in pvp overall. I see the same group of people in trials on a regular basis, usually for the same type of things. As far as I can tell....in order to "win" FFA, your typical PUG isn't going to do it. You need people who not only know their class and are geared for it, but also are capable of working effectively as a team.

If you're talking about a group of people just tossed together and told to go nuts, it's going to end up being the tanks and/or healers that are going to win. While I'm not trying to be a wet blanket, your best bet is to really just keep trying.

I can guess that it has not only a lack of interest in arenas but there seems to be a lack of interest in pvp overall. I see the same group of people in trials on a regular basis, usually for the same type of things. As far as I can tell....in order to "win" FFA, your typical PUG isn't going to do it. You need people who not only know their class and are geared for it, but also are capable of working effectively as a team.

If you're talking about a group of people just tossed together and told to go nuts, it's going to end up being the tanks and/or healers that are going to win. While I'm not trying to be a wet blanket, your best bet is to really just keep trying.

I mean, in order to get Honor Badges, you grab the repeatable quest and do FFA over and over again. All Im asking is for them to make another way to obtain them because to migrate all your stats it's almost impossible nowadays. I don't really care about the state of PvP.

As for "winning" in FFA, you don't have to, just have to kill 5 people in the Arena, which almost anyone can do. Just no one queues it

You use 10 badges to migrate 10 of a stat.
You can migrate stats 5 at a time as well, while those are 50g each from a general merchant.
Which to buy them all it will cost around 2.5k for 500 credits to buy 5 of the scales and the rest into the migration books

You use 10 badges to migrate 10 of a stat.
You can migrate stats 5 at a time as well, while those are 50g each from a general merchant.
Which to buy them all it will cost around 2.5k for 500 credits to buy 5 of the scales and the rest into the migration books

Still, its expensive as hell if you want to migrate more than 5 stats a day doing it from the general merchant. Would take 2 months to do it that way without costing you 10's of 1000's of gold.

Add a daily reward for doing FFA or something to give even carebear player incentive to do it. The only reason nobody goes in there is because its mostly the top 50 geared players. Kind of annoying you get forced to take an alternative route just because of server population/interest in the arena.

It's fine just time gated.. it's fine if people aren't full max instantly.. I'm 300/300 migrated already though anyways.. general merchant doing twice a day is only a month and is only like 4500 gold.. so more of a needed stat than any individual piece of gear for significantly less than the cost of a single divine piece of armor

There's no interest in arena for 2 reasons: Broken ass darkrunners/templars everywhere, and macro using tryhard pussies.

Back