What's new

Any plans on another server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinky

Live sucks but from someone not playing on ArcheRage currently it's not really appealing to transfer to. I've heard so many people on live talk about how they wish ArcheRage would open a new server. I know probably most of the people playing on AR currently are or would be against the idea of opening a new server but you have a huge playerbase waiting for you if you did. There's so many appealing things about your server but the fact that the level of entry is so high turns people away. I know you guys have done things like the free obsidian to people coming from legacy but there's so many more factors about coming to such a progressed server that keep people from fully committing.

Right now there's many people waiting for one of the other new private servers but from what I've seen I think ArcheRage is run the best and offers the most. If you made a new server right now you would also get a lot of the players waiting for those servers plus it would decentralize people from leaving for one of those servers in the future.

Is there any plans or talks or even potential of you guys opening a new server at any point?

Yes healthy player base...for now.

If you put new server, you will just kill what is currently exist as everyone moves for the new shit cause that's what people always do.

As has been POSTED by devs and admins on these forums NUMEROUS times as well:

Fresh starts are not a solution to anything. They simply restart the cycle. Our staff do not like fresh start servers and as such we won't do fresh start servers nor reset servers putting everyone back at the beginning

Last time same question was replied a week ago. Our stance on fresh starts haven't changed from then.
We don't like the politics of constant fresh starts and prefer to go another way, and continue developing already existing server.

There are no plans for fresh start though, we are working on developing this server, improving and increasing playerbase and would like to avoid the tradition of official servers (I mean regular fresh starts).

There will be no fresh start for now. Closing this thread because at this time there is nothing to talk about regarding fresh starts.

Yes healthy player base...for now.

If you put new server, you will just kill what is currently exist as everyone moves for the new shit cause that's what people always do.

As has been POSTED by devs and admins on these forums NUMEROUS times as well:
Thank you for this post, I couldn't find anything that the staff had said in regards to a new server.

I do think that the concept behind fresh start servers is tainted by the way they went when handled by Trion, though. I actually don't think it would split the population for ArcheRage because ArcheRage is actually a good server that people currently playing on would want to continue playing on. On live the reason so many people left was because their current servers were garbage. Right now ArcheRage has a good population, so good that it makes coming here from an outside perspective really difficult.

Rather than a new server splitting the current population I think it would instead just introduce a very large new population of people who didn't get a chance to play ArcheRage in the beginning and have been regretting it ever since, like me. There's something unique about playing a server from the beginning that attracts a lot of people and with ArcheRage actually having the credibility of running a successful server for so long it would add a lot of credibility to a new server.

Trion started fresh starts because their game was dying, ArcheRage should host a new server for the opposite reason. You guys have the best AA platform and would be doing a huge service opening one more server to the people that missed out. I'm not saying you should do multiple fresh starts or make that a regular thing, I'm suggesting opening one more server because I think both would be extremely active and sustainable.

on a fresh start, those who have 8K GS now will just nerd the crap out of the game and be ahead of you just like on the old servers. if you don't commit half your life to this game then you will never catch up to the top. fresh start only gives you the feeling for a month that you are on par before those who are the top now will be the top again.

we see these threads every month and i neither can make heads or tails of why anybody would split the population into 2.
fresh start killed retail for many players. all it does is milk out money from the people that will cash a ton to get a headstart.
3 months later everything is the same as on legacy. land is all taken, gear gap became high, alliances form and certain guilds/nations dominate the server. new servers fix literally nothing and all they do is lower the population for the people that spent hundreds of hours on the old servers and now find themselves on a less alive one, while giving you casual players a few months of feeling like you can achieve something by playing 2 hours a day.

Sorry you keep overexeggerating how hundreds of people are waiting for an archerage fresh start to launch, while saying this server is so brilliant even though you don't even play here.
You don't achieve anything on live if you don't play with at least 3 alts 3-5hrs a day. Anyone still on live is well able to achieve anything here because it is so much easier to progress.
Tell your friends who refuse to play on a better archeage that they had a million chances to come over and start playing here, most noteably the launch of 3.5 with free gear.

Sorry you keep overexeggerating how hundreds of people are waiting for an archerage fresh start to launch, while saying this server is so brilliant even though you don't even play here.
You don't achieve anything on live if you don't play with at least 3 alts 3-5hrs a day. Anyone still on live is well able to achieve anything here because it is so much easier to progress.
Tell your friends who refuse to play on a better archeage that they had a million chances to come over and start playing here, most noteably the launch of 3.5 with free gear.
There's currently multiple private servers in development each with the lowest of them having over 500 people in their discord actively waiting for their launch so, no, I'm not over exaggerating how many people are waiting for a new server.

I've played around on ArcheRage a couple of times and I know people who actively play it. I know what it has to offer and the reasons that people don't commit to coming here. Throwing free gear at people who have dedicated to live isn't the way to bring them here, a new server is.

I understand your fears of lowering the population on the server you've invested in but your arguments for land being taken, alliances and guilds dominating the server, etc are also reasons people want a new server and are turned off by starting new on such a developed server.

I am curious, though, since you think that I'm exaggerating how many people are waiting for a new server to launch, if, hypothetically, I'm right about how many people would come to a new server would that change your mind at all? If not, why say that in the first place ?

We don't see any need in new server to be open. New players keep joining our server daily and we can see that they are still able to progress fast and reach the level of the majority within a very short time.
If you and your friends are also interested in joining the server but afraid of start from scratch, we are currently running a Support Pack event. It provides a Celestial set of armor and weapon as well as Farm Cart and Longliner. That all will make it an easy start for you.
You can find the details regarding the Support Pack event HERE.

Thank you for this post, I couldn't find anything that the staff had said in regards to a new server.

I mean... just search for the words "FRESH START"...............................

I do think that the concept behind fresh start servers is tainted by the way they went when handled by Trion, though. I actually don't think it would split the population for ArcheRage because ArcheRage is actually a good server that people currently playing on would want to continue playing on. On live the reason so many people left was because their current servers were garbage. Right now ArcheRage has a good population, so good that it makes coming here from an outside perspective really difficult.

Rather than a new server splitting the current population I think it would instead just introduce a very large new population of people who didn't get a chance to play ArcheRage in the beginning and have been regretting it ever since, like me. There's something unique about playing a server from the beginning that attracts a lot of people and with ArcheRage actually having the credibility of running a successful server for so long it would add a lot of credibility to a new server.

Live servers have time and time again that upon any fresh start players from all servers have jumped to run to the new server. Time and time again the servers they left were killed.
The same would happen here.
Tainted the idea of fresh starts may be. Yet the record shows that players have ALWAYS jumped to the new Server.
Even back in March 2018 or whatever when RETAIL did a fresh start, AR hemmoraged some people to that server even though ours was in your own estimate, "the best". Why did they leave then? because people are sheep and always jump for new server!
It will not be any different!
The FUNNY thing is that they came back after 2 months :D
Obviously being the best is not enough for players like them and you.
Moving when given the opportunity of the having very thing (Fresh Starts) that has been toxic to the healthiness of the game.

You and players like you are part of the problem. :p:p

So then, what is really stopping you all from starting????
You haven't said anything concrete for your reasoning...
I know what it has to offer and the reasons that people don't commit to coming here. Throwing free gear at people who have dedicated to live isn't the way to bring them here, a new server is.
There's so many appealing things about your server but the fact that the level of entry is so high turns people away. I know you guys have done things like the free obsidian to people coming from legacy but there's so many more factors about coming to such a progressed server that keep people from fully committing.

Blah blah blah "I know the reasons" blah blah blah
What are the Reasons?
Get off your high horse and spit it out.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

What does high barrier to entry mean? You just say there is high barrier... but don't delineate on those reasons. Let's sound off a few that I can think of off the top of my head:
Gear Gap? --> Various Support Packs to get you started, Keyword, started.
Land? --> Please see mine and various other users' posts on this forum about how there is no land problem and what new players should do about it. There is literally no issue, bar your own laziness.
Guild? --> Plenty of guilds around who are always looking to recruit fresh blood no matter what
Dominance of X thing (guild, players, nation etc)? --> the same thing would happen sooner or later on your beloved fresh start, so why even bother trying in the first place(!?)

What else is there to really complain about?
As with any MMORPGs, people will pick them up whenever, with or without "new server" being launched; what makes Archeage so different and so special that you absolutely have to have a new server to be convinced to start from scratch, especially if you are coming from retail server where you are already familiar with the game and it various mechanics?
In fact plenty of people who have never played Archeage before are playing ArcheRage now and are doing just fine, they are enjoying the server very much. They're coming in with NO experience at all, and, are dissusaded.

You've had and still have plenty of opportunities to join us.
Yet, you would rather comment from the outside for... reasons that don't exist that you won't explain and expand upon.

And for all you say that ArcheRage is good, ArcheRage is the best... and yet... that's somehow STILL not enough? You still haven't made the jump or attempt to come over, and neither have the people you've talked to.
The same things that are stopping people from coming to AR NOW, will be the same things stopping them from coming to the Fresh Start AR LATER, Fresh Start or not.

There's something unique about playing a server from the beginning that attracts a lot of people and with ArcheRage actually having the credibility of running a successful server for so long it would add a lot of credibility to a new server.

Surely people like you who seem to ONLY jump for Fresh Starts.... aren't you sick of it by now....
Can't be in a constant state of Fresh Start Flux otherwise you're only really looking to play in that goldilocks time frame...

I guess you must have what's called Fresh Start Syndrome.

Trino Gaslighting you into always playing with rose tinted view of the game by luring with Fresh Start, but then when you want to move, oh, must be a fresh start or else !

Trion started fresh starts because their game was dying, ArcheRage should host a new server for the opposite reason. You guys have the best AA platform and would be doing a huge service opening one more server to the people that missed out. I'm not saying you should do multiple fresh starts or make that a regular thing, I'm suggesting opening one more server because I think both would be extremely active and sustainable.

The opposite reasons is that the game is booming? How is game booming if people aren't joining because they don't want to because it's not a fresh start... I mean....
'user

What does high barrier to entry mean? You just say there is high barrier... but don't delineate on those reasons. Let's sound off a few that I can think of off the top of my head:
Land? --> Please see mine and various other users' posts on this forum about how there is no land problem and what new players should do about it. There is literally no issue, bar your own laziness.
Guild? --> Plenty of guilds around who are always looking to recruit fresh blood no matter what
Dominance of X thing (guild, players, nation etc)? --> the same thing would happen sooner or later on your beloved fresh start, so why even bother trying in the first place(!?)

^ this. everything that makes you not want to join now is a stupid excuse because all of it will happen on fresh start very soon aswell.

I am curious, though, since you think that I'm exaggerating how many people are waiting for a new server to launch, if, hypothetically, I'm right about how many people would come to a new server would that change your mind at all? If not, why say that in the first place ?

No, i would not change my mind because I know this isn't the case as xkf2 already explainend. People WILL join fresh start, plenty of current AR players will do so, lowering our population.
Theres a ton of people that are unhappy with their faction or the fact that PN is free-farming the server with east right now. I'm sure a bunch of 7K+ gearscore people would leave because they feel like they've already achieved everything or most of it, just like everyone who joined for 3.5 will leave because why start on legacy when a fresh start just opened ?
Fresh Start is an awful concept and the only reason you want one is so you can be on par with everyone, which will only be the case for max. a month before it will be a 1:1 copy from our current server, slightly less aged.

I mean... just search for the words "FRESH START"...............................

Live servers have time and time again that upon any fresh start players from all servers have jumped to run to the new server. Time and time again the servers they left were killed.
The same would happen here.
Tainted the idea of fresh starts may be. Yet the record shows that players have ALWAYS jumped to the new Server.
Even back in March 2018 or whatever when RETAIL did a fresh start, AR hemmoraged some people to that server even though ours was in your own estimate, "the best". Why did they leave then? because people are sheep and always jump for new server!
Obviously being the best is not enough for players like them and you.
Moving when given the opportunity of the having very thing (Fresh Starts) that has been toxic to the healthiness of the game.

You and players like you are part of the problem. :p:p

So then, what is really stopping you all from starting????
You haven't said anything concrete for your reasoning...

Blah blah blah "I know the reasons" blah blah blah
What are the Reasons?
Get off your high horse and spit it out.
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

What else is there to really complain about?
As with any MMORPGs, people will pick them up whenever, with or without "new server" being launched; what makes Archeage so different and so special that you absolutely have to have a new server to be convinced to start from scratch, especially if you are coming from retail server where you are already familiar with the game and it various mechanics?
In fact plenty of people who have never played Archeage before are playing ArcheRage now and are doing just fine, they are enjoying the server very much. They're coming in with NO experience at all, and, are dissusaded.

You've had and still have plenty of opportunities to join us.
Yet, you would rather comment from the outside for... reasons that don't exist that you won't explain and expand upon.

And for all you say that ArcheRage is good, ArcheRage is the best... and yet... that's somehow STILL not enough? You still haven't made the jump or attempt to come over, and neither have the people you've talked to.
The same things that are stopping people from coming to AR NOW, will be the same things stopping them from coming to the Fresh Start AR LATER, Fresh Start or not.

Surely people like you who seem to ONLY jump for Fresh Starts.... aren't you sick of it by now....
Can't be in a constant state of Fresh Start Flux otherwise you're only really looking to play in that goldilocks time frame...

I guess you must have what's called Fresh Start Syndrome.

Trino Gaslighting you into always playing with rose tinted view of the game by luring with Fresh Start, but then when you want to move, oh, must be a fresh start or else !

The opposite reasons is that the game is booming? How is game booming if people aren't joining because they don't want to because it's not a fresh start... I mean....
'user
If you don't understand why people go to fresh starts, which it seems you don't, I'll try to explain a bit. The main thing is the experience of the game itself, enjoying aspects that are forgotten and ignored on developed servers. When everyone is competing to get the first Anthalon, Kraken, RD, Castle, Nation, etc. Being a part of that is something that brings many competitive players to Fresh Starts - actually playing the game. Another reason people go to it is to get away from a bad situation they're currently in which is why people leave legacy servers for private servers and fresh starts in the first place.

How can you be sick of what brought us all to the game in the first place? I've played every fresh start because I enjoy that aspect, the same reason people play new seasons of POE, play the start of new seasons in games like League, etc. It brings that competitive aspect back and that race back. It's a thrill you can't get on developed servers.

That's all besides the point, though, my argument is that AR can sustain the population of two servers. It's funny, though you keep arguing why people would ever want to play a new server yet at the same time are incredibly fearful of people leaving your server to go to a new one. If you're right and everyone playing AR right now thinks like you that wouldn't be a problem, it seems you know that people enjoy fresh start servers and are scared that they'll leave yours yet you argue a viewpoint that disingenuously attempts to frame anyone who would prefer a new server to an old one as foolish.

You ask what I mean by barrier of entry, for a competitive player the barrier of entry is being competitive. When people in the top guilds are starting to get their Erenor weapons and the average is epic t6 armor do you really thing a fishing boat and celest t4 armor is enticing? You're arguing from the PoV of someone who probably isn't really competitive on the server and plays it like a gear simulator, which isn't a bad thing but there's a reason many competitive guilds play new servers. The mindset of someone who would want to come and make a guild, for example, is turned away from such an established server because your only real options are to start from incredibly behind and join an established guild already which isn't something that sounds exciting for someone leaving live.

It's very interesting that you continuously argue that people will leave the current AR to go to a new server, you do know there's multiple new servers being worked on, right? If what you're saying is true they're going to leave to one of them anyway - by starting your own before the other one's launch you're keeping that playerbase on AR but also taking the hundreds-thousands of players waiting on those servers to AR as well thus adding to the community. You asked why people leave and claimed that the reason they leave is because they're sheep, it's an incredibly condescending viewpoint that will only hurt AR in the end, especially with all the new PS's being worked on.

^ this. everything that makes you not want to join now is a stupid excuse because all of it will happen on fresh start very soon aswell.

No, i would not change my mind because I know this isn't the case as xkf2 already explainend. People WILL join fresh start, plenty of current AR players will do so, lowering our population.
Theres a ton of people that are unhappy with their faction or the fact that PN is free-farming the server with east right now. I'm sure a bunch of 7K+ gearscore people would leave because they feel like they've already achieved everything or most of it, just like everyone who joined for 3.5 will leave because why start on legacy when a fresh start just opened ?
Fresh Start is an awful concept and the only reason you want one is so you can be on par with everyone, which will only be the case for max. a month before it will be a 1:1 copy from our current server, slightly less aged.
1 - My argument isn't that a new server will never turn into a developed server ( lol? ) it's that there's a huge portion of the playerbase that didn't play AR at the start and would jump at the opportunity to do so now.
2 - So people aren't happy but you don't want them to get the chance to? You realize that there are multiple new PS's being developed and will launch in the coming months, right? Would you rather them all go to one of them or would you rather they come to a new AR server? In your example they're going to leave no matter what so why let them go to another community instead of adding to this one?
3 - I'm confused, you first said I was over exaggerating the numbers but now you're saying you know that a ton of people would go to it? Why claim the numbers were over exaggerated then? This is the same problem people have on legacy when talking about FS, they're all so committed to a server and hate starting over but insult the people that enjoy doing so and selfishly argue that they MUST stay where they are for your own benefit, not theirs. It's amusing tbh. The bottom line is there is going to be new servers coming out, if some of the AR population are going to go to them why not take action and put out a new server first to keep them here, albeit on a new server?

If you don't understand why people go to fresh starts, which it seems you don't, I'll try to explain a bit. The main thing is the experience of the game itself, enjoying aspects that are forgotten and ignored on developed servers. When everyone is competing to get the first Anthalon, Kraken, RD, Castle, Nation, etc. Being a part of that is something that brings many competitive players to Fresh Starts - actually playing the game. Another reason people go to it is to get away from a bad situation they're currently in which is why people leave legacy servers for private servers and fresh starts in the first place.

How can you be sick of what brought us all to the game in the first place? I've played every fresh start because I enjoy that aspect, the same reason people play new seasons of POE, play the start of new seasons in games like League, etc. It brings that competitive aspect back and that race back. It's a thrill you can't get on developed servers.

Rose tinted glasses... Fresh Start Syndrome... I understand the reasons very well cause well look I already alluded to it ! :D

In the end, what's stopping ppl from constantly always asking for Fresh Starts then, always getting bored of developed server, always hopping to the next new thing... Asking for another Fresh Start somewhere else.... Going to Fresh Starts somewhere else... What's the point opening Fresh Start server when time and time again just gonna move on like a one-night fling...

That's all besides the point, though, my argument is that AR can sustain the population of two servers. It's funny, though you keep arguing why people would ever want to play a new server yet at the same time are incredibly fearful of people leaving your server to go to a new one. If you're right and everyone playing AR right now thinks like you that wouldn't be a problem, it seems you know that people enjoy fresh start servers and are scared that they'll leave yours yet you argue a viewpoint that disingenuously attempts to frame anyone who would prefer a new server to an old one as foolish.

I never said anything arguiing about why people (in current server or not) would ever want to play a new server (as if to imply it would never happen); I said it was practically guranteed that everyone would hop to the new server if it came out. Players on Server now and new players incoming alike. Complete opposite. :D
The OG Archerage server will not sustain if an exact junior replica appears as a Fresh Start. We know why. You know why. You just said why. Everyone is chasing that rose-tinted view of the very thing in the game that they enojoyed the most, if as you say the compettitiveness... Well we KNOW sheep will jump.

Did I do a bang up job of my attempt at framing y'all as foolish? 'cause that's what I was going for... :eek:
Don't act as though I was trying to exclude myself from that class of sheep and fools .... Because in the end when the Fresh Start comes out I will be a sheep too! And NOT because I actually WANT to go to a Fresh Start !
I will have all the reasons to hop over when all my guildmates and family go over; that alone is convincing enough. Ignoring all the other content based reasons...
All the more reason to be a sheep when wouldn't you know it(!), the OG server got killed off by it's little brother... lol

You ask what I mean by barrier of entry, for a competitive player the barrier of entry is being competitive. When people in the top guilds are starting to get their Erenor weapons and the average is epic t6 armor do you really thing a fishing boat and celest t4 armor is enticing? You're arguing from the PoV of someone who probably isn't really competitive on the server and plays it like a gear simulator, which isn't a bad thing but there's a reason many competitive guilds play new servers. The mindset of someone who would want to come and make a guild, for example, is turned away from such an established server because your only real options are to start from incredibly behind and join an established guild already which isn't something that sounds exciting for someone leaving live.

I acknowledge that everyone has different things they want out of the game. That's fair and valid.
Yet all the things you list about compettitiveness, fresh feeling, firsts of doing x....
All of that will disappear soon enough and the server, whether AR or other private servers, will become stale all over again...
Just like Trapwhere02 said:

I just don't see the point of AR doing a self-own basically killing their already successful server to... what end exactly? Prolonging the survival of THEIR ArcheRage server?

For what end will opening a new AR server achieve....
Players like you will hop to the next Fresh Start becuase it's.... Compettitve, redoing the firsts of everything....
New Server is not the solution. It's more an incredible self-own.

It's very interesting that you continuously argue that people will leave the current AR to go to a new server, you do know there's multiple new servers being worked on, right? If what you're saying is true they're going to leave to one of them anyway - by starting your own before the other one's launch you're keeping that playerbase on AR but also taking the hundreds-thousands of players waiting on those servers to AR as well thus adding to the community.

You asked why people leave and claimed that the reason they leave is because they're sheep, it's an incredibly condescending viewpoint that will only hurt AR in the end, especially with all the new PS's being worked on.

Yes! This is clearly something you and I agree on, just with different approaches! You said it well enough, if everyone is going to leave then start your own ! Absolutely incredible self-own of the OG server to open its direct competitor.... themselves...................... and kill their OG server :p
Is that really a fix to the perceived problem? Not at all!

I just don't really see the point opening up ANOTHER AR server to commit a self-killing of the things we already have...
The only proposed benefit that I can see to the AR devs themselves is... what they get a new batch of people coming to donate for a short brief amount of time and then they end up in the same place as before, "stale" server and more people asking for a fresh start. :p
If they did that... they'd be no better than LIVE/RETAIL *gasp* :eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes. I know about the other private servers. None are near the quality and level of finish that AR has managed to achieve. You acknowledge that yourself when you say that AR is one of the best ones and offers the most....

But if everyone is just chasing that FRESH taste, that COMPETITIVENESS, they they don't care where they are going.
So then why PROPOSE a replica AR server that would just kill the already existing OG AR server.
And then it would not only be the same in a very short amount of time, it would STILL be competing with all those other private server you seem to be mentioning.

You keep saying
You asked why people leave and claimed that the reason they leave is because they're sheep, it's an incredibly condescending viewpoint that will only hurt AR in the end, especially with all the new PS's being worked on.

Yes, sheep will kill the server(s) ALL OF THEM! MYSELF AS A SHEEP INCLUDED. However, you are wrong to say that my claim is that all the new server being worked on are going to hurt AR. That is not what I said.

I said that the sheep have proven time and time again that they made the mistake of going for fresh starts whenever and wherever they appeared; see retail where people went back to its fresh start without really thinking of why they left in ithe first place...
Something like that will undermine this and any other private server, and any other that will open following, all directly competing with one another...
I said this earlier:
The FUNNY thing is that they came back after 2 months :D

Wouldn't you know it, those people came back cause retail was absolutely craptastic. Learned their lesson didn't they.
If anything the point I am trying to make is that people go for fresh starts thinking it will be the fix for all their frustrations, but, no you just end up in the SAME place.

The same would happen for WHEN a non-AR private server opens... Ppl will jump for its fresh start and then come back to AR, if AR is as good as you seem to say it is in your own evaluation; my example of the RETAIL fresh start proved that point...
And especially looking at the quality of other servers and the state where they are right now with no minimum viable product, I'm skeptical of whether they are up to par at all.......

My concerns regarding server health are in the hypothetical of the exact situation you want:
You want AR to open ANOTHER AR server when there's no other compettition with even a minimum viable product.

Yet, AR Fresh Start is INCOMPARABLE to Fresh Start/new server opening on retail or non-AR private server, simply becasue everyone, like you said, knows of AR's proven quality. There would be no "coming back" to AR because if you MOVED to the Fresh Start AR server
Well you'd ALREADY BE ON AR!!
End result: OG AR server dies.

Having had first hand experience of how good it is right now and if we as sheep (AGAIN MYSELF INCLUDED) have the chance to move to something that is exactly the same in terms of the experience...
Why wouldn't you move from one thing to the exact same thing except...
F R E S H
like you said youself.... Competitive, firsts.... lits goes on...

I don't think there's any point trying to say anything more about this really.

As official reply regarding the staff stance on the fresh starts was provided as well as some older replies from the staff quoted by the players, we'll have this thread closed.
@chinky We'll be glad to see you and your friends on our server. Make sure to join till the end of May while we have a Support Pack event still running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back