What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Why do you think they are inactive? All players from top 10 are constantly login the game, so your example is not good.

He's worried because Privateers is a prime example of using guilds as place holders and outbidding competition through other owned or friended guilds.

Last edited:
If provided weekly EXP amount (3rd option) is a bit high, what, in your opinion, would be the good amounts that would still prove guilds active but will not be too much for a guild?

level 1 - 1000 EXP
level 2 - 2000 EXP
level 3 - 3000 EXP
level 4 - 4000 EXP
level 5 - 5000 EXP
level 6 - 6000 EXP
level 7 - 7000 EXP
level 8 - 8000 EXP

Weekly, yea why not. Dosent change much. Basic idea stays same and ppl can skip some days if they dont have time.

Last edited:
He's worried because Privateers is a prime example of using guilds as place holders and outbidding competition through other owned or friended guilds.
I have 3 active guilds that all qualify and are willing to bid on my castle. This also means if I felt like taking advantage of it, I could win bid on my own castle and win bid on 2 others if I felt like coordinating the top 20. Please fact check.

I'm trying to stand up for the guilds that have put in the effort to reach level 6 or 7 (or their GMs have been banned for trying to speak up against these frankly disrespectful mechanics toward their guilds), but don't have or want the 60 players necessary to be competing over the mechanical limitations of menial daily quests.

I'm trying to stand up for the guilds that have put in the effort to reach level 6 or 7 (or their GMs have been banned for trying to speak up against these frankly disrespectful mechanics toward their guilds), but don't have or want the 60 players necessary to be competing over the mechanical limitations of menial daily quests.
You know they removed the punishment for guild xp deduction right? o.o

@Sparkle
Answer, please..
Why Obsidian T7 and Ayanad Up to 50-100 atack, Obsidian T7 and Ayanad Equip up defense 4-5%.. but Erenor weapons nerf -10% and Erenor equip -5%? What's the point then to do it?

forget Erenor, the admins don't want erenor to be stronger then Obsidian(why release it?)... I just hope for people's sake that no one will make one lol

Ofc people gonna make some...

Why a stuff should be unbreakable, better than other & easy to have in a money way ?

As i said before, people need some piece of Erenor for stats.

But, don't mind me, don't make Erenor, it's your own choice.

forget Erenor, the admins don't want erenor to be stronger then Obsidian(why release it?)... I just hope for people's sake that no one will make one lol

It's probably easier to nerf it than remove it for this and future patches. Also being able to resell is pretty damn good.

Erenor can be resold. That's like asking why Ayanad gear exists when Legendary Obsidian is so much more powerful than it.

Ayanad cost less to do then leggy t7 duh, anyway I'm done with this. Was hype for 3.5 but not anymore

@Sparkle I think the xp required to be on the leaderboards should be the same for all levels of guilds. Sieges require 50 people. I think it would be fair to say they should at least all be active 1 time a week at least to do 2 guild quests. So if we just assume 40xp per person, 2000xp a week to remain on the leaderboards no matter what rank guild seems fair to me.

@Sparkle I think the xp required to be on the leaderboards should be the same for all levels of guilds. Sieges require 50 people. I think it would be fair to say they should at least all be active 1 time a week at least to do 2 guild quests. So if we just assume 40xp per person, 2000xp a week to remain on the leaderboards no matter what rank guild seems fair to me.
Yeah a guild that owns a castle can create a level one guild and meet that requirement easily, then they stuff 50 people in the guild and it's eligible, definitely a loophole. Either tighten the gap between requirements or just create one requirement for all levels.
Good point, goodmourning.

I liked the second option for the guild xp but with double the amount per week. No matter what tho any change to get rid of alt/dead guilds is a good thing. Can’t wait to try out the new skills in the test server.

Edit: do we have a time set for when the test server will come?

Last edited:
You are posting screenshots from some 5.0 server or some website with some numbers not related to our server or even same game version and asking for more changes.
I am not asking for additional changes. I ask you to change your decision about Erenor gear.
What is the point of making Erenor jewelry if it is worse than what it is crafting? Erenor earring gives -2.3% reduce dmg (- 10%), and Ayanad earring gives -2.4% reduce dmg, while Ayanad earring needs for crafting Erenor earrings, even without synthesis, it is already clear that no one will need Erenor jewelry.
Who do you think will make Erenor Greatsword, when t7 Obsidian greatsword sword is better than Erenor? Ask any player that 23% crit is better than 100 attacks.
In addition, you say that Obsidian craft will be more expensive in price than in 3.0.3. Why do you think so?
Example:
T6 leather cap in 3.0.3 requires 188 leather mana wisp(30 gold), it makes 5640 gold
T6 leather cap in 3.5 requires 60 moonlight archeum essences(50 gold), it makes 3000 gold

I agree only with the fact that the craft of Ayanad will be expensive, but you do not take into account that if the craft of Ayanad or Delphinad is expensive, then the craft and synthesis of Erenor will be more expensive. In fact, again, Epic Erenor weapons will be more expensive than T7 Obsidian Legendary weapons about 100k gold

So no one will do it, because nobody needs it. Especially equip or jewelry

You are wrong here, many people will still do Erenor, even though it got a nerf.

Erenor gear is still stronger than everything else. We say it as we operate real server numbers, not some online calculators with doubtful numbers.
We can't leave Erenor with no changes and let it be much stronger than the rest, we still want to see players on our server playing, not frightened of those few extremely strong and finally just leaving. Due to it Erenor got a nerf as it's power was close to T9 if we'd have such one. One level (T8) was skipped and that led to a gap.

Numbers were carefully calculated by us and recalculated again and again before the decision regarding the nerf % was taken. But we are not just nerfing Erenor but also making its craft much cheaper by reducing its leveling up EXP requirements by 30%.
When you do a comparison you are forgetting that you can roll stats, use unique strong Lunastones and much more.

The only exception here is Erenor jewelry as it doesn't give all Erenor bonuses. We are still looking into it, but if we'll remove a nerf on it, we'll remove leveling up EXP cut as well.

We found it reasonable to reduce leveling up EXP to 30% instead of 5% and 10% to make Erenor cheaper if we nerf it but it will not get any further changes.
Decision on Erenor jewelry will be provided soon.
I will not continue arguing on it and consider Erenor topic closed.

Last edited:
Coming back to guilds EXP requirements we discussed before. I guess the majority agreed the last alternative offered is the best - guilds will not derank but will be removed from the Ranking list if they are not active.
Bonuses are removed as well for now as we remove the daily requirements, but will be added in future - guilds will need to pay for them with EXP and gold to receive them (buff + access to guild bank and their improved versions) and prolong. But that will be optional, meaning, guilds will choose themselves what they want to have and what not.

Here is the full version of offered yesterday alternative, for those who missed it or forgot what we discussed:
Ok, what about this? But we'll do it for all guilds then, starting from level 1 till level 8:

Guild doesn't loose EXP at all, but, if guild doesn't obtain required amount within 1 week (from Mon till Sun), guild is going to be removed from the Ranking list for the next week. If guild gains needed amount next week - it returns back to the Ranking list.

Guild needs to gain the following amount of EXP within a week if they want to stay in the Ranking list next week:
level 1 - 1000 EXP
level 2 - 2000 EXP
level 3 - 3000 EXP
level 4 - 4000 EXP
level 5 - 5000 EXP
level 6 - 6000 EXP
level 7 - 7000 EXP
level 8 - 8000 EXP

Of course, we are removing all offered free bonuses (extra buff and Guild Bank) as well.

BUT, later we'll implement a system that will allow ANY level guild to be able to obtain extra buff and access to the Guild Bank.
Access can be provided for 1 week and buff as well as access to the Guild Bank can be prolonged each week. Guilds will need to pay with the certain amount of EXP and gold if they want to have access to that extra buff and Guild Bank or prolong it.
Buff and Guild Bank will also have several levels, depending on the guild level.​

After the discussion we also decided that weekly amount required can be reduced twice and that will still prove guild active:
level 1 - 500 EXP
level 2 - 1000 EXP
level 3 - 1500 EXP
level 4 - 2000 EXP
level 5 - 2500 EXP
level 6 - 3000 EXP
level 7 - 3500 EXP
level 8 - 4000 EXP

Will put a question for voting later today in Discord: "Should we switch to this alternative instead of originally announced in patch notes change? - Yes/No"

You are wrong here, many people will still do Erenor, even though it got a nerf.

Erenor gear is still stronger than everything else. We say it as we operate real server numbers, not some online calculators with doubtful numbers.
We can't leave Erenor with no changes and let it be much stronger than the rest, we still want to see players on our server playing, not frightened of those few extremely strong and finally just leaving. Due to it Erenor got a nerf as it's power was close to T9 if we'd have such one. One level (T8) was skipped and that led to a gap.

Numbers were carefully calculated by us and recalculated again and again before the decision regarding the nerf % was taken. But we are not just nerfing Erenor but also making its craft much cheaper by reducing its leveling up EXP requirements by 30%.
When you do a comparison you are forgetting that you can roll stats, use unique strong Lunastones and much more.

The only exception here is Erenor jewelry as it doesn't give all Erenor bonuses. We are still looking into it, but if we'll remove a nerf on it, we'll remove leveling up EXP cut as well.

We found it reasonable to reduce leveling up EXP to 30% instead of 5% and 10% to make Erenor cheaper if we nerf it but it will not get any further changes.
Decision on Erenor jewelry will be provided soon.
I will not continue arguing on it and consider Erenor topic closed.
Okay, I won't argue with you, but I'm sure no one will do Erenor with such a nerf.

Coming back to guilds EXP requirements we discussed before. I guess the majority agreed the last alternative offered is the best - guilds will not derank but will be removed from the Ranking list if they are not active.
Bonuses are removed as well for now as we remove the daily requirements, but will be added in future - guilds will need to pay for them with EXP and gold to receive them (buff + access to guild bank and their improved versions) and prolong. But that will be optional, meaning, guilds will choose themselves what they want to have and what not.

Here is the full version of offered yesterday alternative, for those who missed it or forgot what we discussed:

After the discussion we also decided that weekly amount required can be reduced twice and that will still prove guild active:
level 1 - 500 EXP
level 2 - 1000 EXP
level 3 - 1500 EXP
level 4 - 2000 EXP
level 5 - 2500 EXP
level 6 - 3000 EXP
level 7 - 3500 EXP
level 8 - 4000 EXP

Will put a question for voting later today in Discord: "Should we switch to this alternative instead of originally announced in patch notes change? - Yes/No"

I appreciate what you are trying to do but the numbers are still pretty bad. Guilds are capped at 100 members. The system you propose means a level 8 has to work 4 times as hard to remain active as a level 4. Is that remotely fair? It would mean that all 100 members of a rank 8 guild could have to contribute 40 xp per week. Why not just say every guild from rank 4 to rank 8 must contribute 3000 EXP to remain on the board? They can all have the same number of members and everything would be equal. It doesn't give one guild an unfair advantage over another.

Back