What's new

Apex/Credit duping

The only reference to anything related to having alt accounts is rule 11:

11. Users are prohibited to use any kind of the software which allows you to open several client windows simultaneously, i.e. playing several characters at once - such behavior would result in account block without any possibility to revoke it.

This says nothing about using alt accounts for farming or other legitimate uses.

Can you elaborate on what exactly said guild was doing with the alt accounts to warrant a ban?

@IronLady

Can we get an official statement regarding the use of normal alt accounts? Thanks in advance

Yeah, this is where I got confused as well. Doesn't say you can't have them, just can't be on them at the same time.

The only reference to anything related to having alt accounts is rule 11:

11. Users are prohibited to use any kind of the software which allows you to open several client windows simultaneously, i.e. playing several characters at once - such behavior would result in account block without any possibility to revoke it.

This says nothing about using alt accounts for farming or other legitimate uses.

Can you elaborate on what exactly said guild was doing with the alt accounts to warrant a ban?

@IronLady

Can we get an official statement regarding the use of normal alt accounts? Thanks in advance

I TOO am curious about this

For the multiple account question. On the Ru server you are only allowed 1 account. So if the rules are to be the same as their previous server it is assumed that rule applies here

One person per account. You're not allowed to log into someone else's account. If you have multiple people playing under the same roof, it'll be up to you to prove it

On RU, me and my brother were playing. I messaged the admins and told them that we had 2 players under the same roof (and same IP), they just said that we'd be whitelisted, and from then on, we had no trouble.

Make sure to contact the admins !

@IronLady
So I have roughly eight computers I can use. I can use all eight computers to manage eight accounts then?
For clarification purposes.

@Mercury,

1 account per person is allowed. If one has multiple devices, hence, few accounts, it would still be twinking.
In case few people are playing from one ip address but each under his/her own account that's not gonna be an issue.

@Mercury,

1 account per person is allowed. If one has multiple devices, hence, few accounts, it would still be twinking.
In case few people are playing from one ip address but each under his/her own account that's not gonna be an issue.
Just like with Trion, gotta ask them specific questions (since there'll be those that'll do it since it wasn't explicitly stated as not allowed).

Thanks for the clarification.

For those who were asking about alt accounts - they are not allowed.

What about people that have one computer but 2 or 3 different people use them at different time?

If me and my brother were to play on 2 different accounts and different times, would that still be sanctioned.

Or should we both play on one account ,just different characters?

The question i've got is could we not use a new character on the same account login to get the labour level rewards to get more labour, or use a Stipend on that account so the first account can use labour? Is that allowed?

Back