What's new

Archeage 3.0 Client Date

When do you think 3.0+ Should be Implemented ?

• As soon as possible !

Votes: 30 38.5%
  • November 2017

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • December 2017

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • January 2017

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Later

Votes: 31 39.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please get rid of Aria’s. No more jar runs and free delphinad tier weapons. I’m sure everyone that actually puts time into archeage will back me up about free Mistsong weapons being a ridiculous idea.

by the time 3.0 comes out I'm sure most people will already have t5 obsidian.. people are ALREADY making t4 obsidian even now and they've said 3.0 isn't coming this year so it'll be awhile till 3.0. If you don't have t5 weapon by then you're doing something wrong so I see nothing wrong with Mistsong weapons honestly..

by the time 3.0 comes out I'm sure most people will already have t5 obsidian.. people are ALREADY making t4 obsidian even now and they've said 3.0 isn't coming this year so it'll be awhile till 3.0. If you don't have t5 weapon by then you're doing something wrong so I see nothing wrong with Mistsong weapons honestly..

Nothing with mistsong weapons at all!
In 3.0, they're like equivalent T5 weapons, or something like that. And for the most part, Celestial becomes a very common buff since you can now upgrade your dungeon gear up to Celestial, which is great if you still wanna work on your weapon if you don't have a T5.

Nothing with mistsong weapons at all!
In 3.0, they're like equivalent T5 weapons, or something like that. And for the most part, Celestial becomes a very common buff since you can now upgrade your dungeon gear up to Celestial, which is great if you still wanna work on your weapon if you don't have a T5.

Like I said by the time 3.0 comes people will already be rollin around with t5.. so I don't see the problem.. if this was launch still n such then yeah I understand not wanting to let people get Mistsong cause then that's a free t5 and everyone and their mother is gonna be rolling with one of them but this isn't launch and IronLady has stated that 3.0 wont come till next year which is months away still.

There are multiple people running around with t4 already and some even 4 pieces of Divines. When 3.0 comes out I'm sure there will be people with way more than this so asking for the admins to not allow t5 doesn't make sense at all... if a good majority of the server has t5 then why does it matter if they allow Mistsong?

Edit: Ariasautograph was introduced as a catchup mechanic to close gear gaps.. closing this off only makes the problem worse and keeps the people who have big dick weapons WAY ahead of everyone else which is broke.

in my opinion the whole thing is working as intended.

Last edited:
Back