Archeage Hack Unlimited Gold, Potion Bot, Teleport , House Stealing And More

Status
Not open for further replies.

GabrielClaudino

The player uses hacking in the game

I have witnesses

cats.jpg
111.jpg

yeah i'm with him... no player around when its demo suddenly BOOOM.. someone put design on it.. i already see around for a couple of minutes and no one around. even we wait and no one come

This is not the way to report players. Submit a ticket. We will not do anything about it here.
Those two screenshots do not point at a hacker, it's very easy to just constantly use stealth around a building and grab the plot.
we have no case for investigation if your only evidence is those two screenshots

this case same like char name godemodeon when server is new.. there is no one around and no one stealth already check like 10 meters away and the position is on top of hill on heedmar you know the location @Sjinderson you use to kill mob there.. @GabrielClaudino can you make the ticket pls. ty

and btw i already add him as friend as soon as land was grab. and i see his class is abolisher.. and i think abolisher dont have any stealth except he was using mount. and to grab the land he must unmount first right which will reveal his char and i dont see him nearby.

Lmfao

Also if I may, where does the "Potion bot, teleport, and unlimited gold" hacks come from? Wish I could get my hands on them. 'pepe

this thread should be close it is clearly harrassment to the player being accused. its not even the right section, ok lets say i have a screenshot of someone and i put it here. accuse him of hacking etc etc. my friend also post and says he saw the whole thing happen and doesnt really have a solid proof.. does that count??

Does anybody really need land hacks these days? There's empty land all over the place. I've just demolished two farms in Marianople and it was days before anybody claimed the land. Why on earth would anybody bother with land hacks?

From the previous experience, can say that mostly players are just good in game knowladge as well as may be very close to the servers area, that means they have better ping than others.
Right now, we don't have a land lack problem and there is no sense for players to use cheat methods to get land.
Provided info is not enough for the evidence. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back