What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Discussion

At official that pet was not much of a problem in PVP to be honest, at least for most DPS classes. I mean sure you can't just spam 1-9 and repeat because of the taunt but is nothing that is not fixed by stop playing with your elbows.

That pet is also useless against anyone with witchcraft or battlerage unless the dude is handless or really low gear score.

But whatever, if they change it I'm fine with it and if they keep it as official I'm fine with it as well

[Ariess][Sparkle] I would like to request few more simple things.

1.) could you release 3.0 client torrent files few days ahead of the actual server release? I mean sure there are lots of people on the big city US / EU and SEA regions with pretty nasty badasses internet but given lots of us are outside this regions or big cities the client update could take several hours and that will put us at a big disadvantage for the land rushes, castles, etc.

I think releasing a torrent could help those with slow internet to prepare ahead of time and doesn't seem to me like it would break anything(beside a warning on the site to not install until X date of course).

2.) Do we have a final stance of the Gilda Stars Packs? (if there are somewhere else sorry but this is bad so I want to be sure)Please if you will keep the Gilda on the packs boost the prices enough to make it consistent, at the current Trino values for 3.0 it will basically drop to 0 the need for many husbandry(especially) and other profession branches materials because this server is too new for someone actually bother in wasting GS on packs.(the demand will be gone the next day for 50% of milk, eggs, trimmed meat, 25% of medicinal powder, feathers, orchards(and hence most fruit trees), and so on and on and on)

Also take into consideration that it is in 3.5 and beyond were this faulty system will crash the economy exponentially because neither GS packs or fellowship packs are rentable but they are hard requirement to get intercontinental packages for charcoal(at Trino it took 2 weeks to drop the charcoal rate by 4x and rise the price by 20x and from there only got way worse, hence they are reworking the whole trade system again for 4.5 and 4.5B)

In resume, could you guys please take into consideration, either

1.) rise the price of GS packages by at least 5g or 6g?
2.) or even better replace the GS for charcoal and maybe raise the price to the same price of green specialty packs?
3.) simply remove the GS
4.) add the GS to the secondary packs instead

I know the devs could see this measure as a way to control gold input but is way too nasty for this server state and even was way too hardcore for Trino where you can have multi box and have clustered AHs and also take into consideration that 3.0 destroyed with GS the newbies packs aka most of the packs you can start from using public farms.

3.) Additionally would you be willing to adjust a bit the fellowships packs? I mean the prices are ok but many of those packs always had uber retard materials quantities, so maybe if you can adjust the material requirements closer to regular packs it may improve their demand and open a secondary market for those materials on AH.

[Ariess][Sparkle] I would like to request few more simple things.

1.) could you release 3.0 client torrent files few days ahead of the actual server release? I mean sure there are lots of people on the big city US / EU and SEA regions with pretty nasty badasses internet but given lots of us are outside this regions or big cities the client update could take several hours and that will put us at a big disadvantage for the land rushes, castles, etc.

I think releasing a torrent could help those with slow internet to prepare ahead of time and doesn't seem to me like it would break anything(beside a warning on the site to not install until X date of course).

2.) Do we have a final stance of the Gilda Stars Packs? (if there are somewhere else sorry but this is bad so I want to be sure)Please if you will keep the Gilda on the packs boost the prices enough to make it consistent, at the current Trino values for 3.0 it will basically drop to 0 the need for many husbandry(especially) and other profession branches materials because this server is too new for someone actually bother in wasting GS on packs.(the demand will be gone the next day for 50% of milk, eggs, trimmed meat, 25% of medicinal powder, feathers, orchards(and hence most fruit trees), and so on and on and on)

Also take into consideration that it is in 3.5 and beyond were this faulty system will crash the economy exponentially because neither GS packs or fellowship packs are rentable but they are hard requirement to get intercontinental packages for charcoal(at Trino it took 2 weeks to drop the charcoal rate by 4x and rise the price by 20x and from there only got way worse, hence they are reworking the whole trade system again for 4.5 and 4.5B)

In resume, could you guys please take into consideration, either

1.) rise the price of GS packages by at least 5g or 6g?
2.) or even better replace the GS for charcoal and maybe raise the price to the same price of green specialty packs?
3.) simply remove the GS
4.) add the GS to the secondary packs instead

I know the devs could see this measure as a way to control gold input but is way too nasty for this server state and even was way too hardcore for Trino where you can have multi box and have clustered AHs and also take into consideration that 3.0 destroyed with GS the newbies packs aka most of the packs you can start from using public farms.

3.) Additionally would you be willing to adjust a bit the fellowships packs? I mean the prices are ok but many of those packs always had uber retard materials quantities, so maybe if you can adjust the material requirements closer to regular packs it may improve their demand and open a secondary market for those materials on AH.

1 - We'll have Torrent file ready for download 1-2 days prior release. Launcher will be available 1 day prior release.

2 - Not all the trade packs will require Gilda, from total quantity it's just like 1/3 of them. Advanced Specialty Packs will require Gilda.
Gilda can be obtained in game from packs, event or quests. Should not cause a problem for players but we'll keep an eye on the situation.

3 - Fellowships packs are not going to be adjusted by 3.0 release. We'll see then how it works for the players to make any further conclusions.

1 - We'll have Torrent file ready for download 1-2 days prior release. Launcher will be available 1 day prior release.

Will this require a full uninstall and reinstall of the client and launcher? Or will the Launcher be able to handle the update?

Thanks

Will this require a full uninstall and reinstall of the client and launcher? Or will the Launcher be able to handle the update?

Thanks

If you use Torrent you'll need to uninstall and reinstall. If you use Launcher you'll just need to update.

2 - Not all the trade packs will require Gilda, from total quantity it's just like 1/3 of them. Advanced Specialty Packs will require Gilda.
Gilda can be obtained in game from packs, event or quests. Should not cause a problem for players but we'll keep an eye on the situation.

3 - Fellowships packs are not going to be adjusted by 3.0 release. We'll see then how it works for the players to make any further conclusions.
1.) ty very appreciated
2.) yeah I'm aware, the problem is Gildas are way too valuable to waste on packs when the gold output does not vary from 2.9 and the 1/3 affected packs are the most used by far especially by new players(that by being new will restrict more the use Gildas) also the affected 1/3 packs are the ones that requires the most husbandry and fruit trees hence their disuse will hurt those prof trees badly(at least solving the larders issues milk is pretty much the only reason in 3.0 to even bother with husbandry), so at least switch the packs that require Gildas.

For example:
adding Gilda for Two Crowns cream pack will(note I'm speaking from official experience since I played there) will drastically reduce the value of medicinal powder and milk(again no one will make TR with Gildas, you can write that in stone and ban me from the server if it isn't true) but adding Gildas to pomme cakes packs will not be as drastic because no one uses it since pommes are tough to get in decent price/quantity ratios.

but also lets check the most common new player packs

Solzreed Braised Meat will kill instantly the price of egg(in official is inventory trash now unless you cook) but also was the best pack to make when you have to depend in public farms

Gweonid Dyed Feathers will kill instantly the price of orchards and feathers, insta inventory trash

Marianople Duck Down same story

Halcyona Wheat Biscuit same story plus will force control of the packs to those guild who have trade houses in the area because no one in its right mind will depend on Halcyona Yam Pasta because is wayyyyy to expensive to keep up

The same story apply on haranya of course.

This was disastrous on official for Na/Eu and amplified by the royal seed issue that murdered larders(luckily will not happen here), Sure in Korea was different but their Gilda system is completely different and they had a majority of old players with thousands of Gildas in their inventories but on our current system Gilda have way too much value.

Considered it calmly because adding Gilda to the low tier packs will hurt directly new players and will destroy any income possibility from husbandry and gathering, just change the Gildas to the higher tier packages and leave those low tier as 2.9

3.) ok, fair enough but check the statistics since I'm pretty sure almost no fellowship pack delivery should exist, I guarantee it

So I know that I have seen people say buff fishing but instead of a buff on fishing as a whole can we get the fish pack timers increased back to actual trade pack times. I felt like it gave people a reason to own island land so they could store their fish and it was also nice to see fish packs at the bottom of the ocean. another thing that could potentially help out fishing is the shiny event that trion did. this changed the fish to shines which were worth like 30g minimum. you guys could do that every time your fishing event goes on so instead of rewards for turning in fish you just do the shiny thing which increases the amount. It was really worth doing at those prices. @Sparkle also any update on a release date yet?

I'd like to have the mining/fishing event where you could get the golden fish or special nodes, and exchange those for good loot. I would like one of those pink fishing boats!

Maybe with the up coming royal seeds . will shatigon's blessing be remove? should I use or sell them before 3.0?
The post about 3.0 is not all clear. If not happen chould some one make a video on every thing that clears it up

Maybe with the up coming royal seeds . will shatigon's blessing be remove? should I use or sell them before 3.0?
The post about 3.0 is not all clear. If not happen chould some one make a video on every thing that clears it up

On live I think we were able to sell those back to the General Merchant for gold, same with the empty flasks.

Will we have some kind of gift on start of 3.0? like the players appreciation tokens? or returning players tokens?

Some players appreciation will be "appreciated"

Will we have some kind of gift on start of 3.0? like the players appreciation tokens? or returning players tokens?

Some players appreciation will be "appreciated"

It'd be nice, but I don't think private servers do that kind of thing. They did beef up the new player packs so that is kinda like the returning player goodies.

It'd be nice, but I don't think private servers do that kind of thing. They did beef up the new player packs so that is kinda like the returning player goodies.

True, but if they want to keep their server up, they need to act like it is official ;) for us to feel the real deal. Trino as announced the 4.5 fresh start and it was almost like a checkmate against pserver, but we "pserver" can be better, and we are better.

Back