What's new

Archerage 3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just updated to 3.0b less than a month ago. 3.5 is not coming soon but that doesn't mean not coming at all. Currently we are working on the custom content and would like to pay more attention to the custom stuff prior moving further.

We just updated to 3.0b less than a month ago. 3.5 is not coming soon but that doesn't mean not coming at all. Currently we are working on the custom content and would like to pay more attention to the custom stuff prior moving further.
Obviously 3.5 is way later on down the line, but I was wondering if in the months leading up to it the admins could make threads to suggest changes to the patch? I remember we had that for 3.0, so I'm hopeful we can have it again because from my understanding there's a lot about 3.5 that players don't like and want changed.

Obviously 3.5 is way later on down the line, but I was wondering if in the months leading up to it the admins could make threads to suggest changes to the patch? I remember we had that for 3.0, so I'm hopeful we can have it again because from my understanding there's a lot about 3.5 that players don't like and want changed.

Yes, such updates will be announced beforehand, so players would have a chance and enough time to discuss.

Could we get some teasers about the "Custom content"? We don't really know much about it as of now.

@Sparkle will you stick to the changes being made to the whole trade system? or will there be minor changes. or it will be impossible to change since everything changes on 3.5. for me the trade system on 3.5 is 1 big broken system. and i hate it xD

Discussion about 3.5 changes implemented will happen during when 3.5 is going to be added. Right now it's far too soon to confirm anything about 3.5

I agree with Archeagemain2018. The specific changes incorporated to trading on that 3.5 patch killed trading and the seas. It marked a very pronounced population drop, too. Please don't incorporate those, it's amazing as is. @Sparkle

3.5 is not something that is coming soon. And even if we implement it later, it will be different from original version.
As that's too early for such discussion, closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back