What's new

are we allow to use FOV mod in the game?

Wish I'd seen this topic before. I used the wrong mod and accidentally got myself banned, lol. They unbanned me though, thankfully. I'm not risking it again though, I can live without FOV.

In case you installed FoV and were banned it means you installed not only FoV but pack of mods that may have included FoV but also included some additional mods that can make some tricks in game and provide additional functions that have nothing to do with FoV.

When you install mod make sure you install FoV only. As it was mentioned above, many players use Saphrex, so if you have any worries that you may install something wrong, use this one.

It's kind of a pain. I have to go to the in game options and click apply changes before the saphrex mod activates. Half the time I forget about it, then find myself in a fight with the annoying default fov. Is there a way to have the mod default to on when the gane launches?

not sure i installed it right because i cant change it in game. it really came without a read me?
I can't get it to work either. I've watched/read several guides and it looks extremely simple to install, but its just not working.
I have a feeling it has something to do with admin permissions I set on the game.

Back