What's new

Autumn Lore Festival

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
well.. names: Maevar, Nemorae, Stracciatella.. Date, since event started so yesterday and day before?

Edit: I had no trouble with it during the previous time event was up on my main, that achievement completed fine last time.
Achievement is active, but quest A Poultry Novel doesn't count towards its progress due to the bug. Will be fixed with the next server restart. Another quest Flying the Coop should count towards the achievement progress even now.

Sidonie

I also went to Rookbourne today and completed the quest but it did not count in my acheivements. character name Sidonie

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
According to the system, quest Flying the Coop should count towards the achievement correctly. Will check that as well.

jaheem666

Achievement is active, but quest A Poultry Novel doesn't count towards its progress due to the bug. Will be fixed with the next server restart. Another quest Flying the Coop should count towards the achievement progress even now.
Yes, that is correct, thanks for the reply :)

Aviendha

The full list of items you can find bellow:
Loka's Living Legend
Miracle of the Sand Castle
First Snow
Ezna's Funeral Hymn
Painted Forest's Song
Pagemaster's Storage Chest
Decorative Nightmist Instrument
Autumn Lore Bookshelf
2-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
3-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
Autumn Lore Memory Shelf
2-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
3-Tier Autumn Lore Bookshelf
Airseer Storybook
Mountcaller Storybook
Firespeaker Storybook
140-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
130-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
Autumn Lore Book

Reading Light
Rangora's Trove
10-Slot Rangora's Trove
Story-kindling Fire
Autumn Lore Instrument
Hermit's Footprints
Hi,

the items marked in red are not available in the mirage event workbench, is this on purpose or an oversight? Was gonna craft the book thingie but I can't ;c