What's new

Birch Treehouses Certable?

Should Birch Treehouses be sellable via land certificates?

• Total voters

BlulumNA

So as we all know a very large portion of land on the server right now is taken by Birch Treehouses. Yesterday during the land rush I myself went up to Diamond Shores on an alt character (on my main's account of course) and placed one down with the intent to either sell it directly to my main via a land cert or sell it to my friend via a land cert and have him sell it back to my main once it was built.

The treehouse is fully built now with no prepaid taxes on it that'd prevent it from selling but the option to sell the land is greyed out. Is this intentional? If it is intentionally disabled, should it be changed?

Side note, I've got the 600 credit bed + tombstone pack sitting opened on my main that I can't place because the land isn't owned by that character. Possible to get a refund?

Thanks for the opinions those of you who voted so far. I'm curious, for those of you who hit 'no' what's the reason behind it?

I think it should apply too for Stellar/Lunar/Solar scarecrows.

Currently there is no legit way off selling most of the land in the server, which was claimed trought stellars/birchs, only making demolitions, which is easily scameable

Yeah , as the poll obviously states, this needs to change. Don't burn your cash supporters by doing shit like this.

If you manage to allow this, it will break land again. Cuz i can have infinite p2w scarecrows in one char.

p2w scarecrow+gazebo farms should absolutely not be certable.

There is a way to cert the birch treehouses already, send me 50g and I'll tell you :^)

Well, since you can only have 1 account, if you have infinite p2w scarecrows you will have to spend all your labor in taxes

And people will happily do that because those taxes never go up and you can buy certs with credits pretty cheap.

P2W Scarecrow+Gazebo farms = no certs.

One of each per Char/Account.

End of story.

@IronLady thanks for the response. As requested, I attached an image of the house from the perspective of the owner with the greyed out Sale button moused over.

Attachments

• can't sell.png
    can't sell.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Can we please have a method to refund these. Several people bought them hoping to trade them *untradeable*, or didnt realize the 2 unbuilt rules etc.... I bought all the credits on my account for my wife and I. Then bought all the items and went to trade them to her *she didnt get in game until like 15 hours after launch because of crashing downloader or I would of just gifted items to her* , and we got stuck with an extra tree house because i cant trade it to her and had to buy more credits on her account.

Gonna bump to keep attention on this, really hurting my family because we don't have enough room to invite all the different alts who own land.

Why would you put land on multiple alts on the same account? The tax certs cost does not go down and labor is account wide. I can see east/west but thats 2 chars at most if you are consolidating land on to them.

Also birch treehouses are certable given the correct circumstances.

Why would you put land on multiple alts on the same account? The tax certs cost does not go down and labor is account wide. I can see east/west but thats 2 chars at most if you are consolidating land on to them.

Also birch treehouses are certable given the correct circumstances.

Went a Firran because closer spawn to the land I wanted on East and then made a Nuian because a friend had a portal to Diamond Shores on a West character. After that I made a Harani as my main because I didn't want to be a cat person :^)

Most people in my family are in a similar situation with at least two characters that own land. With family being capped at 10 it's hard.

Then you're in luck because there is a way to cert birch treehouses atm its just that the info on how to do it is not free.

Back