What's new

Bugged......

Daaaks

im moving packs and get bugged, cant do nothing, cant write on chat, had to close and open again, but i cant open game becouse "checking for updates" and error on that, and i got cheeses there and cant open the game and i gonna lose them..................................................................................................................

Something has caused your connection to the server to stop. The bugged game will be the initial DC and it will fail to check for updates because it cannot connect properly to the server again

Updated avast, let me open the game, just load and closed, and again "checking for updates"................

At what stage of the game does it close on you. During the splash art loading screen or after?

But i see everyone moving and doing things, i see others writing in chat, i see all but cant do nothing, and its the 3rd time that happen in 2 days

This time closed just when im in-game, moved 2m and try to use skills, dont worked and closed my game

Try a repair on the launcher. If that fails you may need to reinstall.
From the sounds of this your game is creating errors and force closing

actualy in-game, and for now look good, and my cheeses stay on floor and can take it, ty for ur time and sorry, can close this or something if that persist i reinstall, have a good day.

Going to mirage and crucial moments during raids. Halcy going into base; on bosses @ GR; and during MM. Sometimes the 'gods disconnect' / sometimes just - nope/closed. Started yesterday with a few unexpected dc's, today is more. Multiple 'hey, did i dc? nothing's going on... (oh just a spike...) followed by $#!^& in the next 30min. Or port => nope.

Either your internet provider is having problems or the server is having a little instability. Will enquire about the server.
I suggest restarting your router and contacting them asking if they're having problems

There are no issues with connectivity on the server side. What this sound like to me is you should test your LAN card in your tower. Your card could be on its way to being dead.

Back