What's new

BuzZ - MAGE BALL - (EU TIMEZONE) PROGRESS GUILD

I am a full-time Paladin. Main heal. I would love to join your guild and teach you how to play the game.

Cheers

hey hey^^ since u went to west now i want to join your guild :)

im probably running for Daggerspell first and after that i will go Stone Arrow just to let you know.. if you guys have Discord or something give me PM here :)

Greetings, I'm interested to join ur guild as well, I'm going to start with Daggerspell but will try out few more combination later on when I have nothing to lv :p
I'd love to get on ur discord and know everyone however since my mic is broken, I can't talk now T_T.(due to being detached with AA for a long time, u can take that I have to learn most of the stuff again)
I hope everyone a happy gaming experiance.
Thank you.

Hey I am interested in joining, eu player here as well. Planning to play daggerspell for a bit. Can eventually adapt to what is needed.

Its my first playing archeage but i got a lot of experience in mmorpgs (played wow, bdo, tera and so on). Im a templar and if u are interested pls add FreireSCP on archeage. Im from portugal btw.

Why do you not have Dawncaller listed as a needed class ... They are a ridiculously OP combo of frontline holders while also rotating group buffs in their combos .. They kill 2 birds with one stone, they can also taken on 2-3 players alone with no issue.

Back