What's new

Castle delayed again?

Martinez

Soooooo what do u guys think

Attachments

• Pm8TJSKfRL_rGkyqq5Dzbw.png
    Pm8TJSKfRL_rGkyqq5Dzbw.png
    240.4 KB · Views: 559
It's a smart move. Kinda obvious with the hackers and donation system being down, this weekend had the potential to be disastrous.

My only hope is this 45 restart added the anti-cheat system.

It's a smart move. Kinda obvious with the hackers and donation system being down, this weekend had the potential to be disastrous.

My only hope is this 45 restart added the anti-cheat system.

You have a point there Blink.

Speaking of: Just for the record. I seen the video last night of one of my members. He was a new recruit. I had no idea he was representing us in that fashion. If any of you see any of my members doing some jacked up crap like that, please let me know. I do not want Twisted being represented by people who do things like that.

You have a point there Blink.

Speaking of: Just for the record. I seen the video last night of one of my members. He was a new recruit. I had no idea he was representing us in that fashion. If any of you see any of my members doing some jacked up crap like that, please let me know. I do not want Twisted being represented by people who do things like that.

Dw u will get a new speedhacker eventually

Dw u will get a new speedhacker eventually

With all the new people on the server coming from all directions and having a "growing guild" that is always possible. We can only vet so much, The guild leaders of the server really depend on the public to help us out with things like that.

I think they actually shut it down so it cant open. I think the issue with last week was they didnt expect the monolith and lodestones to open up and was just as surprised as we were? On the flip side of that, a guild did try to open up the castles, they was contested and couldnt get the stone packs to the monolith.

Slight disastrous oversight given the fact that they literally moved castle claim to Thanksgiving weekend.

Dont worry, just about half the server might not be able to attend. Not a big deal at all.

Slight disastrous oversight given the fact that they literally moved castle claim to Thanksgiving weekend.

Dont worry, just about half the server might not be able to attend. Not a big deal at all.

@IronLady and @Sparkle probably don't realize Thanksgiving is next week/end one of the biggest travel holidays in the US.

Please keep the dates to this week or at least move them from next week.

There still something worst ingame, logs in auroria in Marcala and calmland were chopped all same time, and i doubt every single log had a guy picking up. ;) wishful thinking with working anti cheat system >.<

Fuck I already sold land preparing for this weekend. Tho I must admit, I was amazed they didn't release this info before, was kinda hoping they wouldn't do it, they do want those 28x28 available for purchase for your land claim.

There still something worst ingame, logs in auroria in Marcala and calmland were chopped all same time, and i doubt every single log had a guy picking up. ;) wishful thinking with working anti cheat system >.<
speedhack. You have near 0% chance to detect them. They are moving too fast and some of this users will "cut trees" under the texture. And no GM in that area or any speedcheck.

Sorry, but do you know how to code cheat detection systems for a sandbox MMO? One that does not severely detriment the operation of the game server?

Sure, cheaters are an issue. It sucks. You know what? Trion has zero anti cheat. Do you even know how many cheaters are/were running around live? Hundreds, if not thousands. The anticheat was in fact STRIPPED from live servers, and there still isn't any. The only "protection" is that the PE for archeage is packed and protected with themida, the game_pak is AES encrypted (which we already know the key to decrypt), and the sqlite DB inside the game_pak is encrypted differently. People who stripped themida from the game PE have already cracked that sqlite DB, because they were able to reverse out the encryption. All of which XL Games implemented, not Trion. That's all local shit Trion can't control. The best they can do is checksum some game files to make sure they weren't modded, and rely on some shitty server side scripts that don't really work.

It's easy to be critical of a team that DOESN'T GET PAID to do anything. Some fans of the game who also happen to be developers put up a private server. There is ZERO guaranteed service. They could drop everything tomorrow, with zero repercussions. These people aren't a company, they donate their own time and lives to keeping the server up and running. They're working on the anti cheat. Things like that take months to program to make them any good. Have some patience.

This ^. "Let's give them false hopes, let's let them prepare, just so we postpone it for a weekend they can't attend".

At this point I'm 98% sure Ironlady is Celestrata

~why ppl blaim so much about Donation? PPL has bills and need to eat aswell, u cant expect from the GM's do 10+hours and receive nothing from it, bills wont accept S2 Emotes and Foruns congratulations by the good server as payment.

Sorry, but do you know how to code cheat detection systems for a sandbox MMO? One that does not severely detriment the operation of the game server?

Sure, cheaters are an issue. It sucks. You know what? Trion has zero anti cheat. Do you even know how many cheaters are/were running around live? Hundreds, if not thousands. The anticheat was in fact STRIPPED from live servers, and there still isn't any. The only "protection" is that the PE for archeage is packed and protected with themida, the game_pak is AES encrypted (which we already know the key to decrypt), and the sqlite DB inside the game_pak is encrypted differently. People who stripped themida from the game PE have already cracked that sqlite DB, because they were able to reverse out the encryption. All of which XL Games implemented, not Trion. That's all local shit Trion can't control. The best they can do is checksum some game files to make sure they weren't modded, and rely on some shitty server side scripts that don't really work.

It's easy to be critical of a team that DOESN'T GET PAID to do anything. Some fans of the game who also happen to be developers put up a private server. There is ZERO guaranteed service. They could drop everything tomorrow, with zero repercussions. These people aren't a company, they donate their own time and lives to keeping the server up and running. They're working on the anti cheat. Things like that take months to program to make them any good. Have some patience.

Isnt it Possible to build a Anti cheat thats detect Files changed ? That you cannot Start Engine if one File was changed ? I still think GMs would check more into Main Issues humanly, such like Auroria,Abys, Traderuns. But the Point is that will be a fulltime Job >.< thats not reliable. Checking Playerfiles will also take alot of time to check whos turn in alot of those High rate Packs. :( Just being hopeful that all those People getting banned from the server as soon as they get catched with a complete IP/Mac adressban :(

Back