Character Transfer ServiceInformation in English can be found below.
For the details in Portuguese follow the LINK.
Shortly about the service:
- Service allows a safe and easy transfer of the character from one account to another.
- Service allows a player receiving a character (Receiver) to check character main data beforehand: character stats and other characteristics, equipped items, items stored in the warehouse and inventory.
- When Receiver checks all character data he can either Complete or Cancel a transfer.
- Character transfer is a paid service:
- Players negotiate the credits amount that Receiver will be paying Sender (it can be 0 credits or any amount higher). That amount is set by the Sender at the start of the transfer process. Receiver can agree and pay or cancel a deal.
- ArcheRage, as a third party, receives a service fee (5%) from the credits amount Sender set as a payment and a fixed fee that doesn’t depend on the credits amount Sender set as a payment. Fixed fee is 10k credits and can be paid either by Sender or by Receiver per Sender choice. Service fee (%) is deducted from the credits amount received by the Sender.
- Receiver can change the name of the character he’s receiving. This service is already included into the fixed fee.
- Characters can be transferred only between the accounts of the same server. Service doesn’t support transfers to or from other servers!
Easy steps to be completed:
First of all, no matter if you are the Sender or the Receiver, you need to access your Account Panel and choose “Character Transfer”. Then choose your role. After it:
1. Sender selects the character he(she) wants to transfer to another account. Important! Character must have an empty friend list and not be a member of a family or a guild! Guild leaders don't need to leave the guild for character transfer.
2. Sender specifies the desired character credit price and selects who will pay the fixed service fee (fixed credits amount). In case of successful transfer, a service fee will be deducted from the received payment. Total service fee is 5% of the total amount + fixed fee (10k credits).
3. Sender needs to press Continue and enter the confirmation code from the e-mail. That will activate Transfer Code on sender’s account panel. Then Sender will have 24 hours to provide generated Transfer Code to the Receiver.
1. Receiver enters a Transfer Code he received from the Sender.
2. Receiver needs to make sure that the character credit price is correct as well as check character data by clicking the Details button.
3. If Receiver wants, he can also enter a new character name and character name will be changed at the end of transfer process. Then press Continue if everything is fine and you want to continue.
4. Last step for the Receiver is to either complete the transfer process or cancel it. Receiver will also need to additionally confirm this action by going through small e-mail verification at the end (receiver will receive a confirmation code to the e-mail, he will need to enter).
The Sender cannot log into the account after the start of the transfer process, otherwise the transfer will be canceled.
The Receiver cannot log into the game account after entering the Transfer Code in his personal account profile on the website, otherwise the transfer will be canceled.
The main highlights of the rules for transferring a game character to another account:
Sender's rights and obligations:
1.1. The Sender of a character cannot demand the return of the character, after an already completed transfer.
1.2. The Sender of the character must take care in advance of what he wants to transfer (taking into account buildings) with his character and, if necessary and possible, then pick up the necessary items before starting the transfer.
1.3. The Sender does not have the right to make any claims or complaints in case of the loss of the items he needs with the transferred character, since the Sender himself is responsible for the correctness of the transferred items list with the character.
1.4. The Sender cannot log into the account after the start of the transfer, otherwise the transfer will be canceled.
1.5. The Sender pays a service fee in the form of % of the specified character cost.
1.6 The Sender, if desired, also pays the fixed fee of transferring the character in the form of credits.
1.7 The Sender bears full responsibility and accepts all consequences arising from the disclosure of information about the character and his things to third parties.
1.8 The Sender, using the character transfer service, accepts and undertakes to comply with all of the above rules for character transfer.
Receiver’s rights and obligations:
2.1. The Receiver is obliged to make sure that the list of character's items and its other game assets (items and character parameters, quests, achievements, ships, mounts, pets, etc.) is correct.
2.2. The Receiver does not have the right to present any claims or complaints in case of shortage of any game assets on already transferred to him(her) character, if they were not in the character details review list.
2.3. The Receiver is obliged to make sure that the price of the received character is correct, since after confirming the transfer, all responsibility for the resources spent is only on the Receiver.
2.4. The Receiver pays, at Sender's choice, the cost of the character transfer in the form of credits.
2.5. The Receiver has the right to change the name of the character he is receiving (character name change is included into the transfer cost).
2.6. The Receiver cannot log into the game account after entering the Transfer Code in his personal account profile on the website, otherwise the transfer will be canceled.
2.7. The Receiver is solely responsible for the received character after confirmation of its transfer.
2.8. The Receiver, using the character transfer service, accepts and undertakes to comply with all of the above rules for character transfer.