What's new

Client closes

Nilaviel

So ive been trying to load the game since yesterday, tried direct download and torrent, and when the launcher just closes with no errors
any help or sugestion?

Try to reinstall to another folder. IF still the same issue, please send me game log file in our Discord. It may help to find out the problem.

Also try to change the Direct X version from inside the config file as when the game fails to progress past that point in most cases it's an issues with direct x failing to launch.
This is the system.cfg file found in
C:\Users\******\Documents\ArcheAge
open it with a text reader and change the line r_driver to either DX9 or DX11

hi
after i reinstalled the game again, i cant find that folder on my documents anymore
i really dont know why this is giving so many issues.
do i need to have the official one installed to be able to play this one?

No. That folder is a folder automatically created when you launch the game. It will create one if it's not there.

You don't nees live installed no.

so when the torrent finishes and i choose to launch the game, i get this error: https://imgur.com/pnU3CtG
i close that, then open the launcher, it patches and then when i try to launch, it just closes with no error,
you think that might be whats causing the issue?

After the torrent finishes you run its setup file and once that's finished run the lanucher.
That error either can't launch it because it doesn't exist or it required higher elevation. So run it in administrator mode

Hi

First i want to thank you so much for all the help provided
i did a reinstall of windows , my pc was geting a bit slow anyway, and i got the game to work:)
thanks again

Back