What's new

Client crashing after pressing play

Kilmoar

I saw this error in the thread before but there weren't any responses to whether or not anything was resolved. After pressing play, the 'loading poem' will start up but then will disappear before 'crumbling stone' every time.

I am running Windows 10 and have every firewall and antivirus turned off but I still can't get it to load. Please help! I haven't been able to play for a few days now and am falling behind in the guild!

Hello
I would suggest you to submit a ticket.
And if you downloaded the game via launcher, to re-download it via torrent since some files might be corrupted.

I DLed it through torrent and have been running it fine for almost 2 months before this started happening. I will submit a ticket, though. Thanks, Ryuzaki

I DLed it through torrent and have been running it fine for almost 2 months before this started happening. I will submit a ticket, though. Thanks, Ryuzaki
Erasing the Archeage "Documents" folder on main hard drive, than using launcher "Repair" option might help as well.

I have the same issue for about 2 days, did you find a solution in the end?
Hello ,unfortunatelly there are many things that could be the cause of this and tech team needs to check your game logs to be able to determine what could be wrong.
Please submit a ticket if you have not already.

No nothing yet, I have submitted a ticket but not sure where to check for a response. Hoping to get one soon

Yes ,please be patient takes up to 48h sometimes untill they get to the last ticket.But it is usually 24h.

The solution that I got presented is: redownload the game. Sadly I can't spare the bandwidth.

The problem seems to be connected with this server's launcher, since whatever login information I type in, after clicking play it loads the splash and halfway through disappears.

The launcher doesn't seem to actually check login information after clicking play. I can click play with blank login information, and it still starts the splash and crashes.

This is most likely due to corrupted files, it has happened to other players before and i suggest you to re-install the game via torrent based installation, that way we can eliminate it is this issue that is causing you the issue.
No way of knowing it before you try this.

Back