What's new

Collection breather....

i have opened 320 boxes and not one collection breather. this is as bad as trions p2w boxes.
Please don't compare our server to Trion's model. We are far from p2w, many players on this server find it 10x easier to play catch up then you can on trion's version. Boxes are RNG and I'm sorry that your having some bad luck but many players get some good RNG from our boxes.

Admins said they'll think on adding this item to game in some way, item was cut from the original not to cause disbalance invented by XL, so can't understand what's wrong now. With the cut item characteristics + if it's gonna be added later into the game on perma term, everything looks pretty decent.

700+ boxes opened and not one collection breather.... Imo there are way too many "jackpot" items in this rng box.

This item has rendered any ship without it obsolete. I don't even bother using my legendary sail + divine prop clipper anymore because it can't keep up with anything that has a collection breather.

And yes, without a doubt, this game is P2W.

Collection breather will be added to the game world on permanent basis a bit later. It will be added as a rare drop of pieces that will be possible to collect and craft into complete item in approx same way that ship components. Any details will be posted later.

WHEN wil it be added to the game please? Some boats are really fast!

It will be added with Major update. There are, as well, a few other things are going to be added with the update that haven't been posted yet.

Keep in mind though I do agree that it should have been available to get in the game by other means in the first place, once you do put this in the update you just cucked everyone that spent a ton of money trying to get them later on and ppl are going to be pissed, much like the ppl who don't have them already are. People are pretty fed up with boxes. Thinning of the good stuff, lower drop rates, RNG boxes with bundles are a huge insult. Who wants to spend 200 bucks on boxes to have all their inventory filled up with flowers to plant, it's worthless to most. Now we get Silver charms out of nowere.

All that I hear about happening lately is a ton of people buying gold by other means in extremely large amounts for ridiculously low prices and regrading to 7.5-8k ez. This is not healthy at all smh. Now add Silver charms, things are heading the wrong way.

@Cetra item will not be added as full thing, it will be added as pieces that need to be collected and combined into Collection breather. Players will spend efforts to receive them in game but in such a way everybody will have a chance to receive it.
That is relevant - you get full one from the boxes right away or you spend time and obtain one in game collecting pieces.

@Cetra item will not be added as full thing, it will be added as pieces that need to be collected and combined into Collection breather. Players will spend efforts to receive them in game but in such a way everybody will have a chance to receive it.
That is relevant - you get full one from the boxes right away or you spend time and obtain one in game collecting pieces.

Yep I understand, I'm just commenting on what's pretty much happening to the server, the direction it's taking and the fact that ppl will still be upset. Not trying to be a pita but I'm always blunt and straight up about what I know.

Staying on topic, making people work for breathers later is fine.

Assuming what you mention by: "It will be added as a rare drop of pieces that will be possible to collect and craft into complete item in approx same way that ship components." means that you have a chance to obtain them with Advanced Fishing (Big Belly Fish) as well as killing Seabugs, Lusca and so forth?

Assuming what you mention by: "It will be added as a rare drop of pieces that will be possible to collect and craft into complete item in approx same way that ship components." means that you have a chance to obtain them with Advanced Fishing (Big Belly Fish) as well as killing Seabugs, Lusca and so forth?

That will be pieces drop from Sunken Treasure Chest.

Back