What's new

Community Helper Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezz

I am making this thread due to the bias decisions made by ArcheRage Community Helpers that were "VOTED IN BY THE PLAYERS"

Despite the consistent reminders from staff that there is no bias from their "Community Helper", I think a majority of the West population can disagree. After all, shouldn't ALL players opinions matter? Without them we have no game to play.

There should be such thing as a one-time election for a Community Helper. There should be a time in which a new election should take place, and this election needs to consist of a member from the West faction AND East faction. There needs to be balance.

Furthermore, if a "Community Helper" can be voted in, then they should just as easily be voted out. The players ultimately should have this control.

I will not be making a poll due to the amount of players that will select an option out of spite. This shouldn't be up for discussion as this is something that should have been put in place a long time ago.

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment expressed in this post.
For proof, look at the goings-on of the official discord the past two days. A lot of west players were removed permanently from the discord while other factions were allowed to shitpost and troll with absolute impunity, not a single punishment even mentioned, despite breaking posted discord rules. You might as well rename Official Discord to Official East Discord.

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment expressed in this post.
For proof, look at the goings-on of the official discord the past two days. A lot of west players were removed permanently from the discord while other factions were allowed to shitpost and troll with absolute impunity, not a single punishment even mentioned, despite breaking posted discord rules. You might as well rename Official Discord to Official East Discord.
Absolutely. I can understand that some of the members said things that deserved a Discord ban, but others were banned simply for being a part of the conversation. Whereas no East members were removed.

This is just a small example of the bias we see. I hope others continue sharing their experience with our "community helper".

All members recently banned from the discord were all banned from the discord for the same reason.
They decided they would start bringing up family members or home of a player. Such private information was not something said player was ok with and is something not acceptable to do.
The fact they are all west is a coincidence.
As for how many people were banned. 5 People were banned. 3 of them are now in this thread calling bias for being banned after posting someones private information or commenting towards someones private life.
You making the thread are people banned from the discord for doing exactly that.

I am no "Community Helper"
I was not elected in as there are no elections. There are not going to be any elections.

Moderators and assistants are the roles chosen by the staff. That are players who know the game and can help players and administration with the game related questions. They are paid in credits only and receive no other rewards from the server leading staff (Administrator and Developers). Such people are not restricted to play the game as that can help to see some things from inside. They, however, have regular player accounts with no administration rights, so, please don't speculate on it.​
Moderators and assistants have the right to moderate forum and discord, but, all the actions closely monitored by the leading staff to avoid any bias attempts. Unfortunately, that is something that happened in the passed, due to it that players were removed from their positions. However, the current assistants and moderators proved their high level of the competence. If players have any concerns, feel free to contact me with any questions and I'll make sure to reply you.​
Community Helper is a different position. They are not the staff members and are not paid for their help. They are volunteers who love the game and interested in helping players. That can be rewarded by the staff from time to time with credits depending on the assistant activity. They can also receive a reply to their question from the staff members faster than other players if question is related to the field they are trying to assist other players with.​
If players are interested in the Community Helpers that will separately represent East, West, Pirates and Player Nations, we can have a separate thread started where players will leave their applications and then all players will choose Community Helpers from them that will assist players with their questions + represent the interests of the specific side.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back