What's new

[Contest] Win Gold By Killing People

Tim Schofield

Hi everyone!

Recently, Kingsman decided to step out of line and start some guild drama, so I decided to have some fun with it!

Starting today(8/10), until midnight(EST) next Friday(8/17), I will be holding a contest. To participate in this contest, all you have to do is submit to me via Discord a screenshot of any Kingsman member dead at your feet, with a combat log of you scoring the killing blow.

The winner of this contest will be awarded with 10,000 gold. This could be the easiest 10,000 gold you've ever made.

My discord handle is Scapegoat#0001, I will be accepting any and all friends requests, or you can DM me if you've joined the unofficial discord.

No Kingsman member is allowed to participate, and anyone found in cahoots with any Kingsman member to feed kills for the purpose of derailing this contest will be disqualified.

Additionally, I will award extra points if you can submit to me a screenshot of you blowing up Blackbeard's galleon at luscas.

For any and all questions, please contact me in-game or via Discord.

Truth be told, I was thinking about hosting a PVP-centric event anyway. There's not really any salt - you guys just painted a target on yourselves and gave me a reason to center it around you.

How much I hate when someone creating drama, without explaining: "Kingsman decided to step out of line and start some guild drama". Can some adult explain to me what happened here?
How can a pirate guild act like they are the victim all the time is beyond me. Accept the consequences.

How much I hate when someone creating drama, without explaining: "Kingsman decided to step out of line and start some guild drama". Can some adult explain to me what happened here?
How can a pirate guild act like they are the victim all the time is beyond me. Accept the consequences.

The point of the event isn't the guild drama. The point of the event is the prize. Either participate or don't. I can sit here all day killing Kingsman by myself. I'm just trying to bring you some rewarding content.

So at the end of the weekend, the top three standings currently are:

Dusk - 45
Dahmer - 26
Therealghost - 19

Reminder that this event is going until next Friday at midnight, so there's plenty of time to submit your screenshots.

On a side note, I appreciate all the comments I've been getting on how twisted Kingsman is about this event. Keep the salt coming.

I hope everyone's having a good week.

I just want to remind everyone this event is still running until midnight EST on Friday. Still plenty of time to get your kills/screenshots in to me via Discord.

Go forth and kill.

Back