What's new

Cryy video brought me here, this is real?

Raistlin

*?==)*?"#$?"=$*?#"
First of all, AR presence on the internet is close to none, and it may grow exponentially ,so much to flood any community, feedback, tech and server team ArcheRage has as backup.

Being objective there will be tens of thousands of players and it might spike if word spreads, is it possible that this team has the funds ,perseverance and resources to keep servers up and running?

It is indeed awesome to jump into the world once again, but yet, there should be some reasurances for players to know if they should invest their time and money,

Things like:

>how large a team is behind ArcheRage?
>how stable are the servers?
>is the funding going well, are there any funding goals?

(since most private servers shut down becouse one or all of these issues)

This is quite a change for the mmorpg world as a whole, if trion adapted the game to cater its community and wasnt as greedy relating credit rates and patron ,it had the potential to go on pair with wow, instead it spiked to over a million players durring and after beta , than spiked back down even faster.

Sincerily
Rai

We dont know no one knows . Im pretty sure they will never talk about it
>how stable are the servers?
Bug free / They listen players / Oficial server files
Based on the amount of ppl selling credits in AH and swipping pretty sure they can pay this server for atleast 1 year

Based on the amount of ppl selling credits in AH and swipping pretty sure they can pay this server for atleast 1 year

Im than only worried about the longetivity based on how well they can dodge Cease&Desist law notice by publisher, i hope it will last at least a couple of months <3

Im than only worried about the longetivity based on how well they can dodge Cease&Desist law notice by publisher, i hope it will last at least a couple of months <3
there russian server has been up for 8 months+ and mail.ru has more funding than trion...

Yesterday, after heavy lags the Server just crashed. To many players ^^

Word didnt even get out about private servers, not many know about it, mainly from 4chan, reddit, if posts about ArcheRage were allowed on popular forum websites, they would have insane influx of players, this is better ,they can keep up with the flow.

Still, they are definitelly doing a better job than trion, in, well, every way so far.

I use to host a private server community, as long as they host the server off shore, they have no worries about that. From the looks of it "so far" the servers seem to be quite stable, a few crashes and DC's here and there but nothing major. The staff here actually listens and acts on prompt response with the community even though there team is small, which at the end of the day really matters about a server... How professional your staff is and how much you cater to the community. In terms of the funding go, based off of the 2 days I've played here... They should have no problem, there's nothing relay p2w at the shop currently and people are all over selling credits which are dirt cheap, giving gold an actual value as main currency still in the game, not to mention patron is FREE.

Patron was one of the main issues aside of p2w for most, there were countless f2p pve carebears, who enjoyed trading, crafting and farming, populating the world, only to come upon a barrier of 1-2k gold of expenses for patron that made think twice before activating overly expensive patron, that was the biggest gap between most players, how many accounts they had, how much land they held, if they held any, and well, how well were they geared.

Patron was one of the main issues aside of p2w for most, there were countless f2p pve carebears, who enjoyed trading, crafting and farming, populating the world, only to come upon a barrier of 1-2k gold of expenses for patron that made think twice before activating overly expensive patron, that was the biggest gap between most players, how many accounts they had, how much land they held, if they held any, and well, how well were they geared.

You are absolutely right! I was one of those carebears.

I ended up becoming a slave to the game. All I did was desperately try to earn gold so that I could afford patron to keep my land. It was grueling and soul destroying.

Actually, one of the best things that ever happened to me was the server merges. Once I lost all my land I was suddenly free! I never got patron again!

But this private server is beyond anything I ever hoped for. It's actually fun! I'm experiencing things that I was never able to before in the official server (the relentless drive to earn gold took up all my time). But in this sever, the pressure is off.

I don't really care about earning gold now and I've never yet run out of labor. It's glorious! I hope it lasts forever!

You are absolutely right! I was one of those carebears.

I ended up becoming a slave to the game. All I did was desperately try to earn gold so that I could afford patron to keep my land. It was grueling and soul destroying.

Actually, one of the best things that ever happened to me was the server merges. Once I lost all my land I was suddenly free! I never got patron again!

But this private server is beyond anything I ever hoped for. It's actually fun! I'm experiencing things that I was never able to before in the official server (the relentless drive to earn gold took up all my time). But in this sever, the pressure is off.

I don't really care about earning gold now and I've never yet run out of labor. It's glorious! I hope it lasts forever!

I am glad you are having fun :)
Its how its meant to be played.

They just told trion "if you do something we release the server files and you guys will still get fucked And have to deal with 30000 other servers."
And then the game is ruined for everyone.
They better sitting in a chair and looking at this server growing :)
No but srsly i dont think trion or XLGames will do anything.

Seriously, they sent a message like that to Trion? lol... Got to love the irony. This server is what we all wanted in the first place and what "was" in place until Trion really screwed things up. AA was one of my favorite MMOs until they trashed it with their greed and terrible management.

Nice to see some publicity going out about the server. I saw a short YouTube video as well from Nocht which got me interested. I think I went home that day and signed up. Sadly, I've only been able to play a few hours thus far but the nostalgia is pretty amazing.

Back