What's new

Current Auroria Castle Status

Did castle content go well according to you?

• Yes

Votes: 45 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 42 48.3%

• Total voters

Raistlin

It seems that the amount of players online today was a bit too much for the server to handle.
Many DCed and there was around 3 seconds of delay on skills.

@IronLady @Sparkle

Even though we are having a really nice time pvping in the auroria ,a part of players unable to login or having dced is something known from trion servers.

The player presence in auroria should stop alts and bots from claiming land if castles are unlocked, and so far that wasnt the issue.
Exception was them being underground ofc.

NUIMARI CLAIMED BY : BUYING TIME - WEST
MARCALA CLAIMED BY: WELCOME - WEST
CALMLANDS CLAIMED BY: SHOTS FIRED - EAST
HEEDMAR CLAIMED BY: WANTED - WEST

Well damn, west gone and done it.

Last edited:
7ms6arB.jpg

Resource locations

So is it over now? Are the castles all claimed?

I'm just hanging out on my farm in Marianople. But the lag and DCs are impacting me too. I don't think I'll be able to play today until all this business is over :(.

So is it over now? Are the castles all claimed?

I'm just hanging out on my farm in Marianople. But the lag and DCs are impacting me too. I don't think I'll be able to play today until all this business is over :(.

Not all over, heedmar remains, but the lag is so ridiculous most players cant pvp, they are just standing there still waiting.

All other territories have completely taken all zones of the land.

Imma be honest this was a pathetic effort from the staff.

Doing a major event you should have all been online, watching and activity banning people cheating. You should consider scrapping this event till you have this under control.

Guys, unfortunately, there's nothing much we can do about that. Lags are caused by a large number of people currently being in one location.

Not just lag. Rampant speedhacking/flyhacking/clipping through the ground.

Well there were players taking the land as well, cant say its all for nothing, and land around castles is definitelly going to the guilds.

Lags and DCs made many people miss out on this event tho, which isnt very sportmanslike.

Imma be honest this was a pathetic effort from the staff.

Doing a major event you should have all been online, watching and activity banning people cheating. You should consider scrapping this event till you have this under control.

At the claims period we had to 2 GMs in game, 1 on each side, following the process, so we did our best to keep everything under control. There was no way for you to see them as they were in stealth.

Calmlands were pretty clear in my opinion, I was able to grab two 16x16. The only bad thing that happened, it's when a whole guild went purple and killed people waiting to get land just 30 seconds before they finished to conquer it. But part of the game I guess.

Back