What's new

dc'ed cant back into game

boro

so i got "gods disconnected you.." msg while having a pack on clipper and a pack on my char. now each time i try to login as that character specifically i just get a black screen and msg popup sound(proly dc). help, fix.

char nickname - Boroda

ok BUMP this, it happened again i had my ship loaded dced now cant get back into the game... fix\attend the issue please

it seems that if u get dced and ure ship has packs on it and its too far away from ure dc location\or some1 else driving it u cant get back into the game till the ships despawns itself..

it seems that if u get dced and ure ship has packs on it and its too far away from ure dc location\or some1 else driving it u cant get back into the game till the ships despawns itself..

That's how it is in this game. The only way for you to log back in is, hopefully the ship despawn or get destroyed. Then you'll be able to login. Unless you got a friend who you can trust to find your ship, put your stuff on their ship and destroy yours

Try next time to get in the game with your second Character and and then back to the one who have the Problem, this fixed it for me back in old days if i remember right.

Just happened to me as well, got DC'd with a vehicle out, just get the black screen with a menu sound upon logging into the character again. Logging into a new character doesn't fix it. Looks like I'm going to have to wait the 10 minutes or so for it to despawn I guess.

In case of a DC and a black screen while trying to login, we do advise to use another character to enter the game. In many cases that did solve the case.

In case of a DC and a black screen while trying to login, we do advise to use another character to enter the game. In many cases that did solve the case.
This happend to me in freedich I still can't log in i only see black screen but i can log in on my 2nd character but i can't log in on my main.

Back