What's new

Delphinad Ghost Ships and End Game Guilds

Should Dgs Be Nerfed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disrep

Guild are able to dominate the server and stay ahead because of content that give massive amounts of gold per day. The current Delphinad Ghost Ships give 3k gold per kill, with 6 spawns. This translates to 18k gold per day. This is an absurd amount.

On the original game, guilds were able to completely dominate any opposition and stay on top forever with this gold income. The one thing Trion did right in the 3.0 was reduce the amount of gold the ships give, and take out 3 of the ships.

Having dgs on a set time, with all three spawning at the same times allows other guilds to outplay one another and keep one guild from controlling all 3 at the same time. In addition to this, reducing the gold to lets say, 6.3k per day, or 2.1k per ship kill would make sure that guilds that control it dont have a huge advantage over the rest of the player base.

Last edited:
I completely agree with having the ships spawn at the same time.
However, I cannot offer perspective on the gold amount.
Good idea.

If you've ever been on the 6 DGS a day train, you know they're cancer. I'd be down to outright remove them lmfao but that's less content so just nerf them pls.

Yes, DGS should be nerfed in spawn and gold made, if theres anyway to make it like trion's version it would be great.

DGS should be 24 hour timer, static timer (all spawn at the same time everyday) with gold value of 2.1k per shit

@IronLady

While I agree with Disrep in principle, I disagree partly with the solution.

I believe that keeping that number at six per day isn't a bad deal as, fingers crossed, it might open the doors for other guilds besides the dominant one to actually get a DGS here and there. Reducing that number to 3 makes it easier for one guild to entirely dominate it. I'd rather force the dominant guild to no-life it harder if they want to get all of that money than to make it easy for them to get all of the lowered amount of gold.

With that said, I'd simply nerf it by 60%. Keep the 6 DGS. Have every pack worth 40g. It'd bring it in line with the value you're looking for (7.2k for my proposal instead of 6.3k for yours) but allow more people a chance to get in on the action.

@IronLady

While I agree with Disrep in principle, I disagree partly with the solution.

I believe that keeping that number at six per day isn't a bad deal as, fingers crossed, it might open the doors for other guilds besides the dominant one to actually get a DGS here and there. Reducing that number to 3 makes it easier for one guild to entirely dominate it. I'd rather force the dominant guild to no-life it harder if they want to get all of that money than to make it easy for them to get all of the lowered amount of gold.

With that said, I'd simply nerf it by 60%. Keep the 6 DGS. Have every pack worth 40g. It'd bring it in line with the value you're looking for (7.2k for my proposal instead of 6.3k for yours) but allow more people a chance to get in on the action.

ooo maybe this too, both are better than current

Agreed with the above posts, 6x DGS spawn is an insane amount, with the current spawn rates this equates to 540k gold added to the game per month.

Compared to the proposed 189k that would be generated from the 3 ship 24hr timer giving 6.3k per day.

Please consider this change as it is something that we all believe is beneficial to the longevity of the server.

Not only is the insane gold generation terrible for the game, the 6 ship no life grind is cancer. 3 ships on a 24hr spawn creates more pvp and less burnout.

Another option which I think would be great to allow all timezones to participate whilst nerfing the gold is to have one ship spawn every 8 hrs, allowing for 3 ships per day dropping 2.1k worth of packs.

Please consider this @IronLady

Last edited:
Isn't current retail worse than this?? retail they only give 1k and it's 2 ships or is it 3 still? I know there was a huge change to DGS and gold trader was also removed.. Can we remove gold trader plz?? :D

OMAE WA MOU, SHINDEIRU

Attachments

• Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
    Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
    899 bytes · Views: 440
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back